Civilians do not deserve to carry high-powered weaponry. Prove me wrong

Civilians do not deserve to carry high-powered weaponry. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a claim of opinion, not of fact, so I cannot disprove your opinion.

High-powered?

This will be a good thread, full of new insights and great in-depth thoughts on both sides.

As soon as one of these talking head faggots fires all their personal security guards I won't immediately dismiss the garbage that comes out of their faggot mouths about personal protection.

> I grew up in gun culture and have owned guns
Dan Rather reads from the same script everyone else does and feels no shame as a man. He needs a bullet

Ah yes the good ol' Bill of Needs with the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United Deservings of America

>Civs do not deserve to learn how to machine

Guns will be made or found regardless, its our culture which is no longer fixable that causes these shootings.

There is no evidence of the shooter being a law-abiding civilian. Also, many shooters in American history had military training.

Listen to me leaf, if I want to own a fucking tank I'll fucking own one. You can put this cunt Dan and his opinions up your very stretched asshole while I pump your mum with my seed.

He is a proven liar. Baby boomer scum.

Holy shit, stop replying to shill threads faggots

More like "Deus Dumbass", son. If you guys read newspapers instead of making cardboard shields and tiki torch chant practice you'd be up to speed.

And you're a fucking larper too.

>Dan Rather

Yeah no one listens to him anymore. Not in the last 11 years at least when he tried to smear W and was caught lying and the media Jew was forced to exile him.

Get a different quote faggot.

Question is... why do they want our guns so bad they keep losing election after election over it.

You don't even know what a ''high powered weapon'' is.
Stop talking out of your ass, leaf. Liberalism is dying.

He wasn't a civilian, he was an arms dealer with CIA ties.

The Constitution which guarantees the right of gun ownership by God, not give it.

niggers want to disarm the white man

Most of the deaths and injuries were from trampling in the crowds. Dude could have taken potshots with a hunting rifle to the same effect.

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

how many horsepower was it?

This. The .223 he was shooting is tame compared to modern hunting rounds.

i'll give up mine when the police give up theirs. if there aren't any people armed that way, there's no reason for the police to be, either.

> canadian
> thinks a 7.62x39 is "high powered"
> would be shitting himself if he knew what sort of firearms i have just sitting around my house
> literally nogunz retard, terrified of his own shadow
> telling me what i "deserve"
> no clue what i have EARNED.

one frootloop lunatic sperging out doesnt turn all firearms into criminal tools.

in your hysterical terror over "gun crime" in a country you dont even live in, did you even once consider the other side of the argument?
you probably listened to "victims" and anti-gun politicians, and other hysterical bitches, but did you bother to interview a single firearm?

no, i didnt think so.
if you had, it would have become abundantly clear to you that a firearm is incapable of doing a god damned thing of its own volition.
its a fucking object, and ANY object can be used to facilitate violence to one degree or another

10 minutes in your (presumably) tiny council flat and i can make a weapon that has been banned by the geneva convention. thats a guarantee.
anyone who has the intent do do harm will find a way

police are civilians

pic related

Other people are just civilians by another name

go post in a sexbot thread then, faget. plenty of those to stimulate your conversation

Dan Ra th er? Really?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

*a criminal enters the place*
-criminal: hey i habe gun
-citizen: omg cale da police
-criminal: haha no defense easy monayy pum pum skra kakaka pa pa and the pum pum purru bum
*police come*
-police: o wel dey escaped :DD god bles dis multicultural contry

It's when you set the numbers on the rear sight to maximum elevation so the bullet shoots harder because the number is bigger.

Ban assault elevated sights.

Well at least I am more white than you faggot

>Civilians do not deserve to carry high-powered weaponry.

i think it is good that americans have such gun aws. i wish such laws and lifestyle was popular in Canada to.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug

Browning hi-power BTFO

well murder is illegal and that still happened so......

>.223
>5.56
>some of the most underpowered rounds of ammunition
>but its high power because muh scary 'salt rifles use it