If men can have sex-tourism vacations, why can't women?

I'm not sure if every white girl really wants a Black ****, but I think it's every girl's right to have a big **** once in a while and to experience a dominant lover. Now, if her white boyfriend can't give that to her, it's her right to go elsewhere.

If you don't sage this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

But they do

why are you worry about things you never have anyway

This. They are as bad, if not worse than the guys.
Search out the Britbong milfs who travel to west africa solely for BBC half their age!

lmao why the fuck is that dudes thigh connected to his ballsack (through speedos).

Saged

yfw

That looks like a photoshop desu

it's shopped lol

Saged for filthy jewery

sage

my fellow australians fucking embarrass us on here, on a thursday night what went so wrong in your life that you felt the urge to post this? fuckin hell cunt

No many white women actually don't want black dick if you ask them in private they are just afraid of being called racist, it's just what the Jews want you to think that.

Sage goes in all fields

wtf i hate the marines now

Living in Sweden we actually have some 40-55 year old women who want to fuck syrians, afgahns and whatnots and im totally fine with it. I mean who gives a fuck if some leftist who wasted her life rebelling against the system gets off every now and then?

Here is where i take offfence:
They bring that shit HERE, they dont want to travel abroad and fuck them there. They want their boytoys to come here and in large numbers so they can pick and choose who they think is best.

Im not against aging women going on sex tours, for all i care they can stay but they bring the rape and violence here to my home. Thats the issue

STFU NIGGER REEE I CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND COOK IT LIKE A HOTDOG AND FEED IT TO YOU.

My experience after 10 years of travelling and partying all around Europe and N. America is this:

No, they don't, except for the overweight ones and (huge) sluts.