"Shooter" took great care in assembling rifles, why?

Green tape In the shooters room was likely used to assemble the rifles in order to prevent them from being scratched.

youtu.be/WuBemu1bhj4 Video of AR15 proper assembly.

Why is this important?

If he planned on carrying out a mass shooting with the likely end result being his death or capture, why would he handle the guns with such care?

I think this is more evidence of an illegal arms deal gone bad and that he wasn't the shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYvG3uU82c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>well our gun deal went bad
>let’s shoot up the music festival and leave the guns and ammo

Best suggestions I heard

>it was windy and tape holds paper to a table

>sheriff admitted during press conference shooter may have had an escape plan

>this cunt tried to Jew us on guns we need to send back to the Middle East
>let's kill him and use some of them to shoot those 20,000 infidels offending Allah right outside the window
Use your brain.

> Here is a possible reason for having a common household item
> But it doesn't make sense
> Unless my even more far fetched theory is true!!

I just wanted to let you know you are a fucking retard.

I watched the whole press conference the sheriff did not say that. What he serif said was that their were 1600 rounds of ammunition and a rifle in Paddocks car and it's possible that it meant his intentions were to escape. The media has really taken the sheriffs words and stretched them.

you cant be serious cunt

Wasn't there a post that said he rented the suite and an adjoining room? Why? Was the adjoining room for someone else? F&F deal gone bad sounds more likely

maybe he used the tape to fixate the camera on the trolley before he covered it with plates and put it outside of his room.
Maybe he used the tape for other stuff that we don't see at the pictures

>green tape is a common household item
nigger go find a roll of green tape in your house I fucking dare you

Ever smash a window out with and without tape? Your welcome faggots.

Also---- There was more than 1shooter

>illegal arms deal gone bad
>just happened to be during a massive music festival
>that just happened to be in a suite with a perfect vantage point
>and just a coincidence that he tried to a book a room with a view of a music festival the week before

Arms deal gone bad conspiracy BTFO

Done nigger, it's a common painters tape, branded "Frog tape", leaves a cleaner line than the more recognizable blue 3m brand.

>Green tape In the shooters room was likely used to assemble the rifles in order to prevent them from being scratched.

Fuck you, that's for green screen work..................

and, pen is right side, wtf is that big thing on the left?

How can a gun deal go bad? Can't they just strangle him and take his guns?

explain?

3m here is yellow

You're promised 30 automatic M4s and you show up to find 30 off the shelf AR15s with bump stocks and a fat fuck grinning? ALLAHU AKBAR~~!

>wtf these guns arent automatic plus they have these shitty bumpstock?
>wait why are we in las vegas buying shitty semi autos when we can attack an iraqi amorey and take those weapons?

Lol

the adjoining room is where the other broken window was

The green tape is on the end of the blue air tube. Go look.
I dont know what the blue tube is for, but that's what he used the tape on

Life skills

Check this out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYvG3uU82c
Aristotle — 'Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.'
AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7
CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA

hey faggots take a look at this pic am I hallucinating?

he was pumping cold air into his ass

Haha

not the same gook

OK, whatever, all I'm saying is that is where the tape was applied for what ever reason

Did they ever explain how he smashed the windows? Them hotel windows are pretty fucking strong. Did he just use a hammer?

He bought a brand new Stanley sledge and some really oversized gloves

a small sledge hammer

There was a sledge hammer in one of the pictures

fucking comparing two gooks who look 10% alike jesus fucking christ

A Mass attack was planned, he was "only" The weapon Dealer.... I bet. How Many millionaire "Accountants" You have in US ? But they will Feed You their truth, and You have to swallow it, like always. BOn Appetit , WTC 7. swallow,swallow,swallow , Slave. Then go back to work for bloody Petrodollars and Shut up.

While not the same slant, let us be honest, they all look 90% alike.

The green tape was probably used to tape and attach up the cameras he used to watch the hallways.

But that would be a logical answer so Sup Forums will reject it as shilling.

yea and he managed to find 2 who look heaps different.... autistic as fuck

>Be ISIS cell inside US
>Arrange to acquire weapons to carry out terrorist attack, off the books
>See ripe target for terrorist attack right outside the window
>Realize there's no need to pay, plan, or even wait
>Kill dipshit contact, spray crowd
>Issue news release that the guy was one of your warriors
>Laugh as US authorities attempt to pin it on him
>A week later, release videos taken inside the room

>How Many millionaire "Accountants" You have in US
A lot actually.

3 rifles and 50 Full loaded magazines had been enough for a Single Shooter, if he planned this..... ! Keep beliving in Santa Claus .... What a rotten Country....

Because the shooting was done by the CIA. And the CIA was ordered by the top Freemasons to carry out the shooting. And the top Freemasons were ordered by the Illuminati to order the CIA to carry out the shooting. And the Illuminati was ordered by the council of 30 families to order the top Freemasons to order the CIA to carry out the shooting. And the council of 30 were ordered by the Reptilian Overmind to order the Illuminati to order the top Freemasons to order the CIA to carry out the shooting.

EArnings / Year accountant middleclass company? Cost housing, car, phone , Energy, Food? Wonderland,..... True.

So he was planning on painting the room?

my theory
Paddock shot at people from main suite while 2nd shooter was in other room shooting at fuel tank. We fuel tank failed to explode that 2nd shooter returned to main suite and shot Paddock, then left the scene.

hi disinfo shill, making folks look crazy today are we? again?

It's probably green masking tape for painting. It wouldn't be very great for securing objects.

This seems to me the most logical answer. Didn't the sheriff say they were tracking other people internationally.

Shit I got it.

It was like Ramadam come early for these goons.

Unfortunately a Lot of You...... Sad, so sad...... US divides Not only foreign countries actually all of You.

This is too rational user

It works fine in. He probably used what he had laying around in the house. Its not like he was planning to keep them up for long.

>Think about it. This is just one of many clues that have been circulated on this image board since the shooting.

I've already said too much.

that's some gay shit right there

I know one millionaire account.
He does tons of coke and complains that his wife wont fuck him. He says he's pathetic because he's a millionaire and he has to pay for sex.
Money can't buy happiness.

If he was actually FBI or an undercover give agent doing a gun deal then NO ONE would have been on that floor but him and ( any other people involved in deal) They may make it look like others were on that floor but if it was a true undercover operation then that floor was empty of regular hotel guests. They had the entire floor. Public won't be privy to that info, just like we won't be privy to any video. They want conspiracy theories out there, they want that disinformation. Pictures from these kinds of cases DONT get leaked unless it's on purpose. It's all misdirection...and they are going to run this story into the ground with details that shed no light whatsoever on motive until the public just gives up and says , dude just went crazy.

Aussie, we seen your flag before you could delete.
Just leave, you're a sloppy shitposter.

>Last night I utility knife painters taped your sister

Kek

i boxcutter masked your sister?

>Germany

i raped your sister

>Pisspot

Maybe he agreed to do a sting operation for FBI (hence the cameras in the hallway and shit). Which went bad since the buyers knew about it.
Who the fuck knows honestly.

WTC 7 Style incident. At The end they can Tell You any (irrational) Story ..... The typical American swallow anything what "comes" ..... !

sheeit

If it was an arms deal gone bad why was there so much ammo?

yeah, germans definitely don't do that

Sell / Buy -Instant Attack - Run ,...... Paddock i believe was a criminal but did Not agree with terror Attack. I guess 10 shooters were planned.

because he was selling them

You are giving way to much credit to the same people who forgot to switch on the tracking devices.

>MILF

Fake news

True, their IQ is better. Remember who engineered your Rockets..... The most succesfull engineeres came where from ? I Know You "prouds" dont want to hear that. You prefer soaps,Fantasy,Science Fiction , and lies. Just take a Look to Detroit ,..... WEll Done! Nice there These days ?!

But yes wie have Idiots enough, true.

You type like an absolute spaz

Is it just me or is the black and grey thing to the left of the tape too large to be a pen.
It kind of looks like a voice recorder, pic related

it was a 'fake' gun deal.

it was all a ruse by (((someone))), and it's all been pinned on this guy, who was actually working for the feds.

>be terrorists
>plan on using fake gun deal to mow down conservatives
>no intention of actually buying guns
>get in touch with 'gun dealer'
>gun dealer happens to be a fed
>kill fed
>gun down all those people
>walk out
>everyone thinks the dealer did it

this is why (((isis))) claimed responsibility

they actually did do it.

this is the only theory that actually holds up to logic

>tape keeps weapons from being scratched
you are a no gunz retard

>vague btfo
he was the patsy. I doubt he set up the deal - that's not his job. his job is to shift the merchandise, make the sales.
hotel rented for him by his handler

Is box cutter, comrade.

You really want to get into a pissing contest over quality of country trajectory, Hans?

Too round. And box cutters lay flat. The object on the table is one a 30-45 degree angle

Maybe so, idk. It appears to be the purposeful and near complete lack of information that is helping the falsehoods and theories to spread. Only thing that came out was "leaked" pictures but tight lipped about everything else. Doesn't add up. Misdirection is what is wanted right now, imo. But, idk, like everyone else im questioning just WTF is goin on. I just think the pictures were purposely leaked to help spread disinformation.

They come in all kinds.

Utility knife, but people sometimes call them box cutters .
This if for cutting building supplies like backer board and drywall

you got me

>using tape to assemble an AR15

Holy shit no

No no, stay proud to 3 toilets in schools, You safed middle East from using chemical weapons , Hillary is a Nice Person, i like The wooden Cars u built, multiculti works Great, healthy Food u have, sorry You Need Most antidepressiva in The World..., America was Great. Yes, al bundy

Unlike Syria, accountants here actually make a pretty good living

Cunt

Because when some people are taught how to do things, they follow the instructions carefully without cutting any corners.
Other people just say fuck it.

Eat frogs. Macron grannylovers son. YOUUU have enough Problems . So Go away.looser

Have you taken your (((medication))) today?