Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BrickJoke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude

Did you miss the thread

I bet OP only started posting in the thread after it got a sticky

take in the day variation from the leap year, op might be right

Delete this, I'm not about to be told I laughed on the wrong fucking day

The leap year was in 2012 and 2016 of this year.
That means a variation of +2 days.
OP is right
We laughed on the wrong day...
HAHAHA

DELETE THIS

DELET THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I laughed

that is unless you simply go by the "same date 7 years from now" instead of counting 365 days the way you do (it baffles me why you'd do that though)

>tfw 1500+ anons laughed on the wrong day

7 years from now
(365.25)*7= 2556.75 days
You're right, but the OP is not wrong if you take the empirical approach

He who laughs last, laughs best

>They predicted Onodera losing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDN'T MISS IT HAHAHAHAHA OR LAUGHED ON THE WRONG DAY HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING AAAHAHAHA I'M LEGITimately in despair

I laughed again. NOW WHAT?

i came here to laugh, not to despair.

LAUGHTER
THE OTHER PEOPLES DESPAIR HAS LEFT ME IN LAUGHTER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELETE THIS

>tfw you just dismantled years of board culture
feels good desu
HAHAHAHA

Leap days still counts you idiot.

I don't get this meme

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuckong hell

What?

>he didn't read the manga
>he does not know about leap years, people, etc.
That's a leap bait from a leap user, I'm sure.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BrickJoke

I wonder how the guy who made those threads would feel about this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This cant be true We didnt laugh at the wrong day what would be a stupid mistake.

Don't feed the newfag

ええ、ずっと

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Well heres to 7 more years. Looks like this fuck up will be in Sup Forums's history

A date is a date. Your birthday doesn't somehow go up a day each time there is a yeap year

I can only laugh once every 7 years. So I can't laugh now again.

NO

NOT AGAIN

NOW I HAVE TO LAUGH AGAIN IN 7 YEARS

It wasnt a date though, Chiri simply told us to laugh 7 years from then.
Obviously Chiri would want us to count years properly and include leap years.

Except for it was never a date. She said "7 years from now"

One year has 365 days

7 x 365

Do the math

Your birthday happens at a specific day

Now I have to laugh again in 7 years.
god damn it you faggot

again?

see

See you in 2023 fags

SHUT UP NOOOOO

OP used a time calculator and began counting down 665 days every day before the 7 year mark. The original OP was not wrong.

Suddenly I'm laughing for real

I did just remember, and I thought I'd missed it, but this thread tells me I didn't miss it. wwwww

Now I'm laughing.

You're forgetting the years with 366 days.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA IT MEANS I DIDNT ACTUALLY MISS THE THREAD

FUCK YES

wwwwwwww

hahahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

haha

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Wouldn't that mean we all laughed 2 days too late, though?

DELETE THIS

this is exactly what I'm thinking

all the more reason to laugh

Maybe we were supposed to laugh 7 years after that specific volume of the manga was released, and the anime was just supposed to be a reminder? In which case im pretty sure everyone was too late.

HAHAHA! I'M GOING TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY AND PASSION WERE ALWAYS THE FASHION INDUSTRY AND PASSION WERE ALWAYS THE FASHION INDUSTRY, HE WAS LOLA AND THE THINGS THAT I HAVE TO DO DO DO DO DO DO IT IN MY OPINION THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. IT'S THE BEST THING THAT YOU CAN GET THE THINGS I GOT IT IN A BIT LATE

How can this get quints. This thread is just full of despair

> tfw Sup Forums laughed 2 days too late if they meant 7 years taken as 365 days each

Okay hahahaha

..haha

ehehehe

Fuck

>no one on Sup Forums has any idea how to count seven years

You are so stupid it brings me despair.

A year is defined as:

the time taken by a planet to make one revolution around the sun.

OR:

the period of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years) starting from the first of January, used for reckoning time in ordinary affairs.

Yesterday was not the "wrong" day, it was one of the possible days, the other being today, but I would wager that most people speak in terms of dates, not literally "when the earth has completed 7 exact revolutions around the Sun".

I think Chiri would kill us all knowing we fucked up.

I didn't bother posting on that thread but I'm laughing now

Hah

HAHAHAHAHAHA

wow, i think i've fallen in despair reading your post

did you read the entirety of the posts by that guy

This hast to be the most biggest "JUST" in Sup Forums

Fuck off with the memes

What did I miss? He's just factoring in leap days, while I'm saying it's about the date, AKA the eleventh of July 2016.

Hahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>all this autism
I actually am laughing now

he said that both answers are not wrong
If the perspective is from the date, then OP is in a way wrong
If the perspective is empirical numbers, OP is in a way right

Hahahahahafuck

I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BUT IT HADN'T EVEN BEGUN
THIS IS NO TIME FOR LAUGHING ANYMORE

I'M IN DESPAIR!, THE LEAP YEARS HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!

well meme'd

After all these years of preparation

After all these years of anticipation

Are we talking about the same user? I'm talking about who said:

>We laughed on the wrong day...

Chiri was right

Leap things need to be eliminated

You guys realize if you're trying to count leap year days that means it should have happened on the 10th right? I mean, the argument is stupid in the first place, 7 years from july 12th 2009 is july 12th 2016 end of story, but even then it still wouldn't be today.

fuck

She said 7 years but what if she was including her own year and adding plus that? In fact, considering her personality, I don't think it makes sense to have it be 7. 7 can't be split evenly down the middle. By saying 7 she meant 8. 8 splits evenly into 4 and again into 2. 7 years (+ the year we are in). We are supposed to laugh next year, not this year

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Wasn't the countdown in days?