Muv Luv Alternative/ Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse

Noble confidants not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that filename
Is that you, Sumikaspammer?

How big would be the difference in reactions between teen Iris and Beato receiving headpats and the same happening to their adult counterparts?

no ..

Sumika a shit.

It is you. You can't fool me, I know your filenames.

Hot...

> ~four days untill you'll be able to continuosly give your money to age to roll in the r18 mobage

Damn!
You got me!
I thought I fooled you!

Is that wet panties I see? What a shameless slut.

Posting best girls.

Panties, yes.
Wet, no.

All good girls wear panties.

Unless it's oktoberfest.

R-really?

All problems stem from people like Anett and Theo who prefer not to shoot at enemies and always need to have their issues sorted out by other people first.

If it weren't for those kinds of people existing this beautiful blonde booby lady would still be alive. Also Vietnamese titty sister.

You're going to kill this vision of feminine perfection by goring her with your dagger in Martyrs.

Theo learns his lesson after Pham. He doesn't show any sympathy or mercy to his enemies afterwards. Remember, he killed both Lise and Beatrix when they were both virtually disabled and racks up the highest TSF kill count on the show.

Where's my Euro Front anime?

What if Bea route where she lives?

>People who are victims of Schmidt and Axmann are the root causes of problems
>even uses Irisdina as evidence when she was directly killed by Axmann
I'm one of the few Irisfags, but come on.

Realistically the best chance she has is Lise route.

What?

>help me, user~

>tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

The light novel is nowhere near as tame as the anime death. Theo stabs her in the stomach, and there's so much blood that it leaks out of the cracks of her cockpit as she dies.

Spasi nas, Maršale!

>No French building the biggest defense line ever, only to have the enemy go around it.

we in uniform now.

>ywn be groped by Iris at the office

don't forget her bottom left pocket

hot

I'm sorry, I don't do dogs.

You know, with the way the whole Jurgen thing turned out, it's a good thing Theo was so pathetic or Axmann may have gone after him. Theo flew under pretty much everyone's radar.

>even uses Irisdina as evidence when she was directly killed by Axmann
The point is that the idiot tomboy decides to throw the gun to Iris instead of arresting or shooting Axmann by herself, which is about the third worst action she could take beyond (1) doing nothing and (2) tossing gun into woods and attempting physical restraint.

Literally the 2nd dumbest shit right there at the end just behind taking Iris to a scenic sunrise view instead of A FUCKING HOSPITAL.

俺・・・ドイツに生まれなくてよかったよ・・・

>Theo flew under pretty much everyone's radar.
That's kinda the point. It's one of the reasons Beatrix tried to pull him to her side when they met since his rescue of Katia put him on the radar.

As expected of the true enemy of humanity.

What is this exactly?

No kidding.

Is there a chance that will Axmann have a proper punishment in any route?
Him getting beaten up by Iris in the anime somehow didn't feel good at all, should've been more brutal.

Jesus fuck I feel bad every time I look at this scene. What a horrible way to die.

フフフ・・・

she probably wanted Theo to join her to reunite him with Lise so she would stop bugging her and fulfill the promise she gave Lise.

It appears to be an outline of a fictional character in the Japanese series "Mabu Rabu", known as Beatrix Brehme.

Furthermore it appears she is in an officer's attire, a typical one seen on personnel in the DDR at the time.

However I would defer you to the team behind Mabu Rabu as I can neither confirm nor deny this hypothetical, you'd have to refer to the relevant statutes.

Vivi's is worse. As far as deaths go, Beatrix, Vivi, Lise, and Inghilde had the worst. Pham, Sylwia, Walter and Axmann get the quickest.

Sup Forums, my drawfag-sempais, pass judgement on this work in progress.

Nice brother, real nice.

>Axmann get the quickest.
Still mad.

Why an outline though?

Hips look a bit too low, as the abdomen is too long.

Looks alright so far.

His end was very dissatisfying, hopefully her route will allow for some proper family avenging.

A horrible life to live too. Being Lise is suffering.

Getting tank'd is not THAT bad, tends to be fast at least. Quite horrifying though.

I'd add Schmidt to the lists of quick deaths. Beatrix was kind of humane with him. She could've hauled him off to the rape dungeon if she wanted.

Many artists use outlines to guide them when shaping a character.

So the Japs are still Beatrixposting?

>we will never see wounded and terrified Axmann running away as a dead-eyed Lise with almost no sign of emotion on her face and a bloodied knife in her hand is chasing him, slowly walking (knowing he won't get far) like a killer in a slasher movie

When age made a poll about which SSR to add to strike frontier mobage, the first comment under it was about her, yes

Sumika ruined muv luv for me.

How so?

When are those Steam codes coming out?

No knife. Just a rock.

By being terrible.

How so?

How physical release??

added the pocket.

need to fix the hair

Posting

Posting

Let me fix your image.

I guess then Sou shouldn't have been fired for plagiarism then.

Let me fix yours, as you were only 50% correct.

I wish I was Lise's onii-chan. What a lucky fag Theo is.

That's not really what I was saying but sure, whatever you say.

>fag
Sounds like Theo, alright.

i cleaned this. i gave up because pattern on Bea-himes bathing suit was too annoying.

As long as were all being opinionated

Posting best girls.

You already did.

The luckiest.

That image is pretty sad if you think about it.
It was fun time when they could laugh at such silliness.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
suffering
Have some Yugo TSF Yes, they should be Oraos but is better than nothing

>The point is that the idiot tomboy decides to throw the gun to Iris instead of arresting or shooting Axmann by herself
Anett isn't the brightest bulb.

I wish I was Iris's onii-chan. What a lucky fag Jurgen is.

I wish I could join Jurgen in bullying the girls.

In the LN, Iris dies taking a bullet for Katia because the cockroach freezes up. I guess Watanabe figured that would have turned too much of the audience against Katia though.

Who NVA here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

With the way she's staring at him, undressing Jurgen with her smoldering eyes, Beatrix isn't being subtle at all with what she wants.

She's trying to reach out to him by charming his stomach.

It's a little redundant because they both fell in love at first sight.

She's gotta be doing that on purpose.
>Katia is a manipulative sociopath yandere who tricks more attractive girls than her into getting killed by feigning "cuteness"

>collapses all of europe because lol killing is bad guise
she's a marxist double agent

Vivi knew she was going to get you some dubs.

Who knew that Yuuko's favorite color was red?

>recruits an easily manipulated blood thirsty future terrorist to go around doing her dirty work
She's a BETA.

That explains the Twizzlers scene.
Since both Katia and Sumika are kind of cockroach-y, baters have mistaken Sumika for a female of the species.

>tfw Ax and Michael are the most popular stasi in the Western fandom

I hate all of you.

Why us? We hate both of them.

>Western fandom
Reminder that Western fandoms are full of degenerates who romanticize assholes like Joker and Hannibal Lecter. Why does this surprise you?