Politics safe in Russia

Hello pol- I have two questions for you: 1) I am 23 (male) and I have an undergrad degree and I plan to go to Russia to teach English while learning Russian. I won't get paid much, and I have turned down decent jobs in the U.S.A. to pursue this for awhile. I hope to use it once returning to the U.S.A. Is it a good idea? 2) Are the politics stable enough in Russia right now where I will be safe?

Kill all capitalist amerikansky dogs

fuck off

Dude it's really safe go for it.

>Is it a good idea?
No, you won't get any useful here
>Are the politics stable enough
Yes

Russia is not as great as you think senpai. Don't get me wrong, they have a great military, but the infrastructure, economy, and just the overall living standards are just...bleh. You'll regret it once you are there for about 2 months.

No. As far as Pootler retires, Russia collapses and disintegrates.

Fuck off american dog
Your kind only brings liberalism and degeneracy to our beloved panslavic eastern europe

I am a conservative who voted for Donald Trump. I'm not a liberal. Trust me, I take shit at college for it every day. I've already been to a former Soviet Union country and I have Russian friends I can live with (they lived with me for awhile and taught me some Russian). Part of the reason they like death me was because I was nationalistic, but I respected them for defending their country as well. They can still out drink me, but I put up a good fight.

Read:

Fucking winter is near again. You must be stupid, user, to visit Russia at this time of year.

I am a conservative who voted for Donald Trump. I'm not a liberal. Trust me, I take shit at college for it every day. I've already been to a former Soviet Union country and I have Russian friends I can live with (they lived with me for awhile and taught me some Russian). Part of the reason they liked me was because I was nationalistic, but I respected them for defending their country as well. They can still out drink me, but I put up a good fight.

>I'm not a liberal
Stay away from our country

t. Navalny supporter

Dont talk shit about the government publicly.

not many russians care to learn english

>Shoos away an ordinary American
>Supports a literal American agent

Cretin detected

Daily reminder Afd are Pootler agents
And thanks you, Germans, we got Lenin. You deserve nuking for doing it.

>go to Russia to teach English while learning Russian
I've met several foreigners who did that, none of them complanied.
>2) Are the politics stable enough in Russia right now where I will be safe
I don't even get the question. FSB probably won't even think you're a spy, these guys got lazy lately...

Пo пиндoccким мepкaм Haвaльный впoлнe пpиличный пpaвый (!) пoлитик. Пo-ихнeмy "либepaл" этo гpязнoштaннaя лecбиянкa-нeгp. Пoэтoмy кoгдa oни иcпoльзyют этo cлoвo, oни имeют в видy нe тo жe caмoe, чтo мы.

Whether it's a good idea or not, I dunno, our countries need all the relations they can get right now and perhaps you could help with that in the long run.
As for stability, it's not some hole where you'll be shot or mugged by going to the wrong part of town, whoever our politicians and power class happen to be robbing right now is one thing, but the people themselves are pretty chill.

gotcha!

>op t. unironically fell for russian memes
lmao

Hah. Try not to to kill yourself the moment you realize that everything you know about "BASED" Russia is bullshit. Enjoy

>I plan to teach English
>for awhile

I implore you to reconsider.

>2) Are the politics stable enough in Russia right now where I will be safe?

yes, dont worry

Russia seems to be doing good, You and China might be all that's left when the world ends anyway. Stick with it Rooskie.

are you an idiot? why the fuck youd wanna live in rusland?

I'm about to so something in similar but in Vietnam. My degree was in a lab science, and I didn't have any offers over $12 an hour.

>teach English
They don't need you

Moscow is More fun

Sain't P is beautiful but hardcore in Winter.

Grozny is the patricians choice.

Politics are safe as long as United Russia is the ruling party and libtards don't go nuts. And Russia is a very conservative, moderately nationalist country w/ 80% of the population being religious.

Pros:
- no leftards/sjw's
- no censorship unless you come out waving 3rd reich flag screaming 1488
- deep state has a tight grip on the country, stabilizing the politics, in a way
- almost no mudslimes
- you can get banned on social media only if the court said so

Cons:
- developing economy, only developed(modern) cities are Moscow and St. Petersburg (petersburg is california of Russia tho) and a few others
- liberal movement growing
- messing with the state is something you def shouldn't do, but as long as they oppose the regressive left, I'm okay w/ that
- occasional retarded restrictions coming from RKN, basically Censorship Inc. So far - only temporary site bans that lasted for a few days. They also ban all "ultra-right" groups/sites/pages as long as those are russian lol

Fuck, there's so much to tell.
My email is pixelsnek @ gmail. com, state some of your social media contacts in the letter and I'll give you more detailed info on every important subject. It'd be nice if you replied with your email in this thread for verification. Thanks.

Hey! I got your email now. I'll message you soon. I don't feel comfortable putting my email out on here, but I will email you privately soon. Anyway, I suggest erasing your post. I truly appreciate your support and I have copied what you said.

> and I have turned down decent jobs in the U.S.A. to pursue this for awhile. I hope to use it once returning to the U.S.A. Is it a good idea?

You sick bastard. Give your citizenship to me.

>For criticism of the Trump server Sup Forums move directly to Langley...

Thanks for butthurt, op.

>teach english in russia

If your goal is to learn Russian, you'd be better off getting some hack Java programming job and working there.

Teaching English abroad is a complete waste of time and leads nowhere career-wise.

Yes, politics are stable, not knowing russian might bite you in the ass if you don't prepare well in terms of employment and housing, but it shouldn't be hard to figure things out if you have a friend or willing to hire a guide.

could you reply to my email please.

russia will balkanize into several free democratic republics by the end of the decade