You guys understand that this place is the definition of a safespace hugbox, right?

You guys understand that this place is the definition of a safespace hugbox, right?

You understand that nobody actually loves you, right?

>When faced with the truth, the classic american Sup Forumstard regresses to personal attacks
ebin.
Thanks for proving my point;

>When faces with the truth, the classic shitposter regresses to an anime poster

Actually end your life

HEY I FUCKING MADE THAT PICTURE

No one forces you to leave if you have conflicting views though. You have a right to post your opinions, but everyone else has a right to call them shit if they so desire. If dissenting views leave, it's only because they can't take the heat.

Your presence would indicate otherwise. You could leave just to prove yourself right, but you won't. You'll stay here and be wrong instead.

You're not wrong. If faced with any opposition, instead of analytically disproving the argument[s] people usually just resort to name calling.
That said, though, I love Sup Forums and you need to leave.

please tell me more senpai

Sup Forums BTFO

once you arrived it became a niggerspace faggotbox though

you realize we've had this thread a hundred times before, right?

It's more like an unsafespace. Ironically the only place where I feel safe.

STOP DO NOT - IF THEY REALIZE THIS TRUTH IT'S OVER!!

No
Your safe spaces have physical boundaries, allowing only select individuals to enter.
This is the bastion of free thought and speech.
Any person can come here and spout their dribble, including your dumb opinion.
Now fuck off back to HuffPo.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>safe space hug box
One where you constantly get called a faggot, nigger, mongoloid, cuck etc?

Or not, anyone can intrude.
Liberalism not being accepted socially doesn't make it a safe space.

Anyone can post anything legal on Sup Forums without having it censored, quieted via a voting system or found out and harassed in real life.

This is the purest state of human thought on the internet.

yes just the way i like it, now gas yourself kike im to bored even to gaz kikes get out flie

Yes, you get bullied for not participating in the echo chamber.
If I made a thread about feminism and how it might not be as bad as you think, I would be bombarded with slurs, buzzwords and smug anime girls until my thread and hope for discussion were ruined.

That's how this hugbox operates.

6,5 inches girth is ideal

0.001% of all penises on this word are this thick

5.5 further here and women tell me I'm the thichest they ever had
Most of the time as thick as their wrist

alright gay

mah hart, mah soul

>hugbox
You make me laugh. everything I've been focusing on here kills me on the inside

>50% of pol is shills
>safespace

that's the hope.
We put up with a lot of BBC threads to discuss issues without censorship. Info lottery.

You get bullied for having good no real arguments

Make your fucking thread about feminism an der have stronger arguments then the people who are oppressing you dumb cunt

I fucking dare you toasty

>Hugbox
>Isn't B&
1/10

>muh Sup Forums is an echo chamber
Debunked a thousand times by now.

>I deliberately taunt anons and act amazed they don't want to discuss seriously
This is how pretentious schmucks operate.

fuck bramp and fuck wypipo

>Yes, you get bullied for not participating in the echo chamber.
NIGGA HOW IS CYBERBULLYING REAL JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES LMAO

You do know that everyone is allowed to post everything that isn't CP or spam here?

Not really. They don't ban you, whatever your views are, unlike say on leftypol or various political subplebbits. You can be a commie or an ancap, the worst that you'll get is a few fashy cunts autistically saging your threads.

And what exactly is this definition? As far as i know wrong opinions isnt allowed in safe space. But you can bring all of it here, i will gladly fight you, most of the people will.

It objectively is not, but by even attempting to make this argument as though it would be a criticism if true, you've already ceded more ground to the Right than your idiotic point could ever possibly be worth.

This is the Left's version of "T-t-the Democrats are the REAL racists!" and it's adorable.

it's mostly Alex Jones deep state pizzagate tinfoil hat masturbation now.

Oh, and "who's white and who's not"

Oops, that was the lengthlet/girthlet shoop. Here’s the original

> (Sage) Info Lottery.

Are you a Masochist or a Crybaby?

Even the right wing ''poltards'' and the alt right neo-nazis (it's an insult to call them right wing) can take an insult and exchange banter.
Don't worry you'll depussify quickly here.

read:

Safespaces and hugboxes require artificially regulated environments where dissent is authoritatively banned and removed on sight.

Only a complete retard could look at a lack of moderation and declare that a safe space. Short of spamming BLACKED threads or one-liners, you are free to uphold any of your flawed and moronic idealogies. I'd still like you to off yourself though.
Off yourself

It might be if the mods actually purged faggots like you, but they don't. You're free to endlessly shitpost and they'll never do a damn thing, the very opposite of a hugbox.

>Yes, you get bullied for not participating in the echo chamber.
Safespaces/Hugboxes exist to prevent bullying.
Obviously, Sup Forums is very shitty at being a hugbox.

That's not a hugbox goob. Hugbox is where they ban anyone with a differing opinion so the forum ends up being composed of people with only one point of view. This place is the opposite of a hug box, for now at least.

No place is safe where niggers are allowed to go.

Sup Forums being an echo chamber is the go-to self defense mechanism all those faggots have, regardless of political orientation, because it shifts the blame off of them for failing to produce their nonexistent point.

>it's obviously not my fault, it's that place being a hugbox!

Go fuck yourself you literal mong leaf

You mean they get called cuck, shill, retard and other names. There's no other views here because anyone who posts an intelligent rebuttal gets swamped with a wave of insults and eventually leaves, realizing there's no use trying to reason with people here.

To be fair, echo chambers and hug boxes are not synonymous.
Sup Forums can and does have mechanisms to reinforce particular narratives, but that does not make it a safe space.

No, a hug box is an environment where everyone has the same views and they repeat them to each other to comfort themselves. On another note, you can go to Tumblr and post all the alt right, conservative views you want. But I doubt anyone here has tried.

But no one does.

if that is true, then we're all massive sadomasochists and you better watch out.

Aw man, you caught us. The whole reason everyone is mean to you is because you are just too smart for us. Have you considered working on Hilary's campaign team for 2020?

Those terms are more or less arbitrarily defined anyway. The fact OP is trying to convey, that we all grab each other's ass in here, is simply false. If anything it's the opposite, we argue with cutthroat menace even if we agree.

Ask yourself this. If what you said is true, why would we all need such a place?
This place does not make us happy, if anything it makes us depressed. There is no return on anything we post and it all disappears very quickly.

>proving my point
That was easy

>safespace hugbox

daily comme threads,
islamic apologists,
general trolls,
shitted.com threads,
leafposting,
gunsrbadmkay threads,
etc. etc. etc.

how fucking dense must you mother fucking be ?

Nothing about this place is safe comrade. You're just another pussy who is trying to feel strong behind his computer screen.

>almost every thread is started by confrontational leftists
>the board is teeming with libertarian and communist redditors
But no, it's actually a nazi safe space.

>rest of Sup Forums
>wrong ideology gets you banned
Have you fags been outside of Sup Forums even once?

>definition
I don't think you understand what that word means

What you're describing is an echo chamber. Hug boxes are more authoritarian than that by eliminating confrontation entirely.

>But I doubt anyone here has tried.
That site unironically popularized trigger warmings and bans people for telling you to kill yourself.

You're free to pose your own ideas and arguments
The fact that the majority of people find them retarded does not make this a hugbox
Dominant logic prevails

whats up nigger

yet you come here to sow decent

There's no point to prove or disprove.
You're acting as though you're entitled to positive attention because you precieve yourself as a cut above the grade. And you're getting exactly the reaction you deserve for it.

Apparently not since you haven't been banned or had your comment hidden.

>All ideologies, even the ones that Sup Forums disagrees with, are allowed to post
>There's a communist general up almost twice a day
"s-safespace hugbox"

It's not though, anyone can say anything they want. The only thing that dictates community opinion is how persuasive they are. Reddit and other websites that delete or hide opinions are the hugboxes, and no, someone calling you a shill is not even remotely the same as hiding or removing your post/comment.

How? Bumping moves a thread to the top and you can't down vote shit you don't like. If anything, this place is the most open platform available

How come there isn't a single instance of a hillary supporter on Sup Forums? If there is, it's either made in jest, or that person gets called a shill instantly. I find it mindblowing.

AMERICA BAD
SNAKE BAD
PEANUTS BAD
>when you're a bot

Sup Forums is a bit of an echo chamber for sure. One person will post a dissenting opinion and after a few caustic replies in a row few others will advance that side of the argument. You can see this with issues that divide the Sup Forums user base, for example the bump-fire threads of the past couple of days. The tone of the thread is set early and tends to maintain such, while a different thread may break in the opposite direction. We attach an absurd amount of ego to ephemeral IDs.

Safe space? No. I will assuredly be called a faggot and told to kill myself for this post.

>I don't have any arguments and wonder why I get made fun of

I won't take the bait. I won't take the bait. I won't-

>You guys understand that the auditory cortex is the definition of a safespace hugbox, right?

>dont like trump
>dont like a majority of republicans or democrats
>been here on and off for 6-7 years

It really isn't. Some threads are/can be, but generally speaking you couldn't be more wrong.

If this place is safe from faggots, then why is OP here?
>3 posts by this kike

>comes in here to shit on the board for being a safe space
>doesn't get banned
You were saying?

everyone postin' in this shit thread anyway, so why not contribute

>the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned
lol

i agree

why contain it

You're actually retarded. The sheer amount of /leftypol/ and Reddit here on Sup Forums invalidates your hypothesis. We have many lefties who come on here in an attempt to "survey the opposition" or "convince us out of our beliefs," so no, this board is far from a hugbox. If we banned every dissenting opinion, then we would be a hugbox. But as it stands, we're really more of a hurtbox than a hugbox. Take a trip on over to The_Donald if you want to see a hugbox.

>Debunked a thousand times by now
Have you seen a Trump general thread recently? Not debunked at all.

I thought this is where weaponized autism is made???

But unlike Reddit you won't get muted shadowbanned or kicked out

/ptg/ is a reddit colony on Sup Forums, fuck them, they don't represent the rest of us at all.

>It might be if the mods actually purged faggots like you, but they don't.
No, the monkeys self-regulate the monkey house.

>gotta have my rules on Sup Forums

Found a newfaggot

Best chart ever made. Women standards are always retarded.

Not really. You can say whatever you want here - it's just that it won't go anywhere if it's retarded like this OP and no one is required to indulge you.

Sage goes in all fields, bad threads get put in the hidden box.

Lol hugbox. This is a hurtbox and the shills are just always outmanned and outsmarted.

I'll give you a hurtbox. Right in your ass.

SAGE

Projecting this hard