Have you ever wondered

Why don't mass shootings happen in New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

guncity.com/firearms?facets=2~00000|C Cat|Firearms
stuff.co.nz/national/97603517/roads-cordoned-off-in-south-auckland-as-police-respond-to-incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramoana_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because nobody cares about New Zealand

because we are not herpiderp burgers.

There couldn't be a more perfect post

Because the ground is always shaking too much to get off a clear shot

No gunz.

Sheep do not possess opposable thumbs.

Because we don't have Hamburgers for brains

Shootings in NZ are typically domestics or gang revenge shit. I think the last mass killer we had was a nurse poisoning people? Maybe a pedophile.

Most people I know with guns are outdoorsmen who spend all day farming or hunting and don't meet enough people to do a mass shooting even if they do snap.

>Implying anyone wants to go to a tiny island in the middle of nowhere where they can make sure no guns are getting in.
Man, it's a mystery how that worked.

Guns have no power in middle earth.

I'd wager it has something to do with gun control, but I'm not sure.

AFAIK NZ actually has fairly lax gun control.

your nigger is showing.
NZ has plenty of guns and liberal gun laws.
guncity.com/firearms?facets=2~00000|C Cat|Firearms

Can confirm, all you have to do is watch a video and do a shit easy test and you can get a gun.

>gun control works in an ethnically homogeneous island in the middle of nowhere.
Really makes you think.

NZ is not ethnically homogeneous we have island cannibals here.

No, NZ really isn't ethnically homogeneous. Their "natives" tried to overthrow the government a few years ago.

didn't three people get shot literally yesterday in auckland?

They know their place though.

I suppose the first colonists just squatted on the land and gave a finger to the natives. Is that what happened?

Probably, see this is how irrelevant NZ is, not even Australia gets news from you.

One factor could be that people are generally more likely to be mentally ill and depressed in larger cities.

No they don't know there place see, and no that's not what happened.

stuff.co.nz/national/97603517/roads-cordoned-off-in-south-auckland-as-police-respond-to-incident
Well it actually happened not too long ago and it wasn't major. But it does happen, there's lots of guns around.

This.

>All three people were injured by the shots and were taken to Middlemore Hospital. None of their injuries are life-threatening.
>Neighbours told theHeraldthey heard two gunshots.

We had massive fucking wars here.

Well the boomer materialistic hedonistic lifestyle and the modern degenerate world that spawned from it is very depressing.

Because there are literally more sheep than people.

lack of diversity - don't worry, sorry to say, it will come there eventually.

> pic related

Guns are banned there.

I want to say that you don't have niggers, but I've heard nothing but shit about Maoris and junkies.

We don't allow it.

They had a massacre but didn't overreact like the faggot Aussies did and give up their guns...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramoana_massacre

No they aren't.

Heroin is almost impossible to find in NZ.

It's definitely nowhere near as common as in other places but you can definitely find it if you want it Auckland. It'll be homebake though.