How is it that these people areballowed to knowingly (and unknowingly) infect people without any consequences

How is it that these people areballowed to knowingly (and unknowingly) infect people without any consequences.

Before I have sex with a woman I make that bitch get tested for every type of STD.

Aids is good. Roots out niggers, faggots and coal burners. + There's "bug catchers", who are only expediting the process.

Goy has a point.
Sure would like to know if my 'hypothetical' partner has a disease.

Here's hoping the virus evolves into a more deadly drug resistant form

Only, it's not the death sentence it used to be

I thought they marked you with a biohazzard tattoo.

How do you even catch an STD?

I mean to get one you have to have sex with someone who has it, but how did that person get it or the first person and why does it spread so fast?

>being Canadian
>having sex with women and not housepets
Nice fucking try leaf

We're civilised. We don't go shooting up the inbreds just because of their music.

I mean how dumb do people have to be for it to spread?

idc, Sup Forums is safe because catching STD usually involves having a sex in the first place

Here here!
Yeah, it's a shame. The CIA niggers need to get to work on some new std.

This.

Some (like chlamydia) don't have symptoms. Others (like HIV) take years to start causing damage.
Besides, people can be hilariously misinformed. Some people think they're at least partially immune because they're straight, white, circumcised etc or pull out before coming.

lol you are a clown OP. "I make that bitch get tested for every type of STD." No you don't. No woman will take the time to do that just to have sex with someone. I don't think enough truly know that

They are not allowed to do that. It's illegal.

Why didn't you wait for marriage you degenerate man-whore?

People in the real world, unlike the average Sup Forums user have lots of sex, often recklessly when intoxicated.
Black's and gays have more and have more risky encounters so they get more std's.

nop, medicine allows them to continue spreading it for 20+ years instead of dying in 5-10

praise be

They need to use white ink

Something more like ebola would be great.

>Shilling the search Jew
DOTR can't come soon enough

wtf leaf?
is your country that retarded?
here it's illegal to knowingly transmit incurable std

Wow
Africans get a good idea for once. Who would've thought.

Kek africans smarter than europoos

FAGGOT DETECTED

OP is a LARPing faggot virgin. Sage.

But fwiw, from someone who works in the medical field, STD's are rampant all around you, they're spreading rapidly because the majority of the trash who have them are too stupid to practice safe sex, and health privacy laws mean they'll never be eradicated.

tattoos on africans
their skin is sooo much darker than their colonial rapeslave cousins'

It's not their idea, but yes respect to them for adjusting it.

>hopefully it becomes drug resistant
You don't understand hiv. It's not the hiv that kills you but the other things it let in. You treat these bugs with drugs , if one were a super bug there is a chance they could die.

Also hate to break it to you guys but HIV isn't evolving , niggers are. There's prostitutes in Africa Immune to HIV/AIDS

Mostly faggots because they have way more sex partners than hetrosexual people

Not bullshitting, studies on that very question found 80% of people judge if a person has a STD based on how attractive they are.

>I don't need a condom. They are so attractive they can't possibly have a STD.

In Africa it is a whole different story since people there believe in magic and shit like taping virgin will cure them

this tbdesu

Because most people don't get checked.
Many stds have also a long incubation until you notice. So you won't notice much but will infect others. Chlamydia for example or Syphillis