>6% Irish
No.

As if an american ever could be...

>2% Italian
I have some bad news for you user...

You're only 40% white

>South Asia

No Paki.

How about me lads? Am I white? I have pink nipples and look like I came directly from Spain.

You are maybe white for american standards

>40% snowmonkey

No

Yes

(((European)))

You'd be surprised how many ethnic groups still only date and marry within their own group. My friends father is the first in her family to date outside of his German ethnic group to marry a spanish woman and they almost kicked him out and disowned him as a member of the family. Mixing is a new phenomenon everywhere and America used to not mix this much, we had boundaries believe it or not.

you're all retarded
>hur dur Irish aren't white
>hur dur Slavs aren't white
>hur dur meds aren't white
Irish are white, meds are white, Slavs are white, quit being fucking kikes. Don't worry cunt, you're 99% European which is fine, it's practically impossible to be 100% euro everyone here is a mutt to some extent

oy vey!!! oyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy!
mixin' is to fixin' as bitchin' is to itchin' we got to cut those filthy whities off before they run our kikels off tooooodayyyyy

Sup Forums thinks hispanics are white but Italians are not.
If you had spic blood and spic lineage in you, Sup Forums would be sucking you off virtually right now, kissing your ass and calling you a fellow BASED white

White nationalism is civic nationalism tier. You have pale skin, so you're in the club.

Opinions?

that 8% from west asia is from when my great grandfather stole himself an Iranian virgin and wifed her in the Balkans.

Want some shekels

Only Scandinavians are truly white, the rest of you (((Europeans))) are genetically tainted.

>t. potato criminal

kys

Mainly slav.....not white. Put a turk in a freezer for a few generations out pops a pole

>Only Scandinavians are truly white
Objection

>Implying your country isn't the only out of the Scandinavian nations that doesn't have too many muzzies

Only the germanic people*
fify

Yes please, would be greatly appreciated.

Dunno, dirty blonde, pink nipples, blonde body hair.

Think I've got it right.

is his from ancestry.com or 23andme?

Paddy O'Milosevic
checking in

effeminates and racemix propagators are not white

I count 21%

Oy vey good goyim, keep believing that...you absolute kike
>Slavs aren't white Hur durrrrrr
>my father fucks me in my sleep
"Slavs aren't white" shills are obvious kikes, at least try and put some effort in

Not that you fucks would know that feel.

I am white.

40% scandinavian pure aryan, 53% mixed race european, 6% iberian/greek shitskin and 1% sandnigger.

What website is this?

Bullshit 23&me gives me 18% broadly european, fucking hacks

ancestry.com

Memes aside, yes. But remember that White Nationalism only makes sense in the US/Australia/Canada/NZ where White has become its own ethnicity. In the same way that Angles, Jutes, and Saxons became the English, we became White.

Not taking the bait faggot

You're 10% white (scandinavia 8%, great britain 2%).
What do you think.

Very mean. I didn't ask for this.

le swede judging race
le irony

You're 61% white. Sorry.

Maybe get fucked, mini abbo.

>5% Jewish
Sorry, that's too much

Slow down there, Muhammad.

I have 0 aboriginal blood in me, I live in the least aboriginal state in the country. Have fun competing for women with Ahmed

Like you guys know what you're doing...

>white
>white

am i white?

none of these 'services' are entirely accurate, they're in it to make money

This thread is a good example of why a white nationalist ethnostate could never succeed. You guys are too divided.

>I have 0 aboriginal blood in me
Of course you wouldn't know your ancestry, you're a descendent of criminals, sheep fuckers, and abbos. I feel bad for people like you - on the one hand, you are NOT white, and on the other, you feel too proud to accept being a mongrel. White nationalism isn't for your kind.

When the least white person in the thread is the smartest

People are just having a giggle, everything from north italy and up is white enough.

>white people
>white

My family immigrated from the Netherlands, so no I'm not a descendant of convicts, I'm literally the first generation to be born away from Europe, quit while you can, you're white, I'm white, let's leave it at that instead of being divisive

Leave

Should I kill myself?
Or kill jews bc they can't call me a racist if I make a shirt with this on it.

Move to Israel and never leave.

>it's fine to be a little bit of a mongrel
>we're white, you're white
>we're all white
>leave us half abbos alone
The white ethnostate is devoid of mongrels, mongrel. Go celebrate diversity someplace else.

Why does everyone trust DNA companies ran by jews
Why do people give their DNA to a database
Why are so many people fucking Irish.

Did you just ignore my fucking entire message, I am not a descendant of anyone who is Australian, I'm 62% Dutch/Germanic, 13% Scandinavian, 4% Italian and the rest is a mix of British and Scottish, my entire family was born in Europe (including some in, guess what, Norway you faggot) I'm the only one of the family to have been born in Australia, I in no way am related to anybody Australian and have no mongrel blood, the closest thing to mongrel I am is 1.5% Slav

>be me
>realise you took the bait
>fuckimanidiot.jpg

Its part of (((their))) narrative. They dont want unity, they only want you to think that we are all related (((somehow)))

Stop giving the kikes your DNA-rights. I guess its not like they dont already have yours anyways...

White is white and I think everyone of us knows what I mean. In this day in age, our only hope is to stick to a pure Nordic race, and recreate our tribal ancestors in the lab, post-race war.

>Italy
One drop rule, sorry friendo.

So Greece is Eastern Europe now? DO THE MOLDOVIANS KNOW!?!?

Get off my board gook

Honestly, nationalism - white or otherwise - is some of the dumbest shit in the world. The world has changed too much, and no matter how hard anyone tries to resist it, the future is going to be varying degrees of racial mixing. Sup Forumstards who think that there will ever be a white ethnostate, or that racemixing is ever going to stop, or that there is any hope of preserving the old-school ideas of race, are living in the past. The question isn't how to "preserve" the white race - it's how to adapt to a post race world. Cause globalization isn't going away, and its effects will only get more and more prevalent in the coming centuries.

>5% Jewish
I don't know user you tell me

And yeah, I was just trolling you. I just find the obsession with "racial purity" to be ridiculous.

Alright what are you trying to preserve what does your whiteness stand for?

No culture
No history
Only 52% white
most major achievements by Jews
Completely Jewish controlled
Spread degeneracy around the world

Was there anything else?

Lol it worked, to be honest when I come to think of it you're right, it really is dumb that we think we can preserve what is already tainted

>virgin low confidence region

Oy vey good luck

I'm fucking white!

rude

Mutt

This thread

I ... I did not expect you to actually agree. I've gotten used to everyone on pol responding to any realistic discussion of race with "KIKE" or something, lol.
I see myself as pretty pragmatic - if society is functioning, it doesn't really matter to me whether it's made up of white, brown, or mixed people. That's why the issue facing the West today is not white genocide, but rather problems related to integration. Black, brown, and yellow people are already here - they're not going away, and throwing them out isn't realistic. What should be done instead, is trying to find ways to make sure all these groups can coexist in equality and peace. That's where a lot of Sup Forumsacks fail. They refuse integration and coexistence, and instead dream of living in early 1900s, where people were segregated and racial tensions didn't exist. But too bad, that world is gone. Time to adapt to a new world.
Aaaaand there we go! Was wondering when you'd show up.

I mean if I really cared about your argument I would debate it, however I'm pretty tired right now. So calling you a Jew and or civic nationalist works.

>It's literally impossible to relocate a group from one country to another, just accept that they are here raping your women and living on welfare, and multiplying like rabbits.

Your IQ is sub 90.

/pol rule #31 invoked!

I'm with you on that to be entirely honest, although I do have my little pieces and racist moments about certain cultures, for the most part I tend to agree, it's far more of an ideological thing, like for example I've got an Indian friend who seems more Australian than a lot of actual Australians do, I keep that quiet around here to because as you said, we get called likes for the slightest attempt at rational conversation

I mean this is probably what 50% of Sup Forums looks like so I'd say you're fine

Yes you dumbass. All of that is inside of Europe.

>2% greek
Literally african

Kikes*

>be 100% European
>heh but you are not 100% scandinavian, non white!

Angry and Axis. Fuck Mussolini the fascist fat fuck

you're getting gassed desu

Landssviker, norge har alltid vært ett hvitt land og vil alltid være hvitt, ett multi-kulturelt "norge" kan ikke og vil ikke være Norge uansett hvor fattig eller rike vi er.

>slaaaaaaavs are not white
>goes to synagogue

Too slav, no.

That's cool. I guess it's still pretty early in the US.

Still, your way of thinking is obsolete. It might have made sense to care about race and ethnicity 200 years ago, but it won't 200 years from now. You'll realise that if you take a look at the changes that have taken place so far, and where they have gotten us. There is no possible way for the Sup Forumsish dream to be fulfilled, and "the future of white children" to be preserved, if you actually think about it. The effects of globalization are only going to accumulate. More people will move around the world, more people will have friends and family with of other races, and more people will racemix. We're literally at the beginning of this process - it only started a few decades ago! -
there are hundreds and thousands of years of human history left. Cultures will inevitably change, as will ethnic makeups. Obsessing over race isn't going to change that this process has already started, and will go on.

I'm not telling you to accept rape and laziness. I am however saying that the idea of mono-ethnic societies belongs to a pre-globalization era. Now the question is how to deal with the problems of multiple ethnicities/cultures living together. And I'll tell you something: throwing minorities out ain't the answer.

That's my point exactly! There can be problems related to some of these cultures, but those are problems that need to be dealt with through integration, not by dreaming of expelling everyone brown. Conversation, integration, working together - these are the only realistic solutions to minorities failing to fit in to society. Given a few generations, as well as the possibilites to get quality education and work, they'll be able to contribute to society and fit in. Marginalizing and segrefating them hasn't worked in the past, and won't in the future.

No one here has black nipples, and if there is any (never met a girl with´em), deserve to be gassed.
Your genetics are a mess

Yes, Norway has been white for 10 000 years, but you know what? Norway has changed in the past. 10 000 years ago we lived in hunter-gatherer societies, small tribes without connection to other tribes. Then, we went over to small "city-states", with jarls having their own mini-kingdoms. Do you think a jarl living in modern day Oslo cared about the people living in Bergen? Do you think they saw each other as the same people? Or one tribe to another? Every time society moves forward - from tribes, to cities, to nation states, to the modern globalized internation community - the ideas of "Us" and "Them" have moved forward as well. A fisherman in Bergen 5000 years ago didn't see a farmer in Oslo as his fellow countryman. Now he does. In the same way, a brown Norwegian today isn't really seen as a true Norwegian. But 5000 years from now, or even a few more generations from now, such distinctions will be meaningless. Society changes, my friend, and you can either try to deal with it in a pragmatic way, or be left behind, like everyone's racist grandpa.