You've been given millions of dollars to make an anime that isn't Keit-ai (fuck you)

You've been given millions of dollars to make an anime that isn't Keit-ai (fuck you).

On what anime will you spend it on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBm6nemYcNA
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=tf99JLQ93K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adventure time unironically had better writting tho
too bad fire princess fucked everything up

I spend it on a second season of Gargantia

>tho

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Despera

Evangelion Re-New-AI

Shinji has fun in high school as a generic harem protag.
In the end he has to battle his love interests in giant mecha and al kinds of mindtwists happen.
BLEAH!

Oh user, you know it's gonna find a way

x

Adventure Time has much more fluid animation though, and back in those days the writing was better.

Now it's shit thanks to SJWs, but it had a good run.

You mean when they didn't even try to pull a Finn X Marcy

That was their first mistake. Their second was giving in to /u/. Their third was making Finn some caricature of awkward men.

at this point I just want a stakes style series to finally end the Simon/Marcy plotline

Is that for the whole series or for one episode? There's no way they made 13 episodes on $115,000 did they?

they should spend some of these money in writter then, nothing in it comes closer to I remmeber you.
what an awful anime.

About your image. Americans aren't paid slave labor wages

>implying these two can even be compared
faggot

1 episode

Strange Fake Anime adaptation by bones directed by Rie Matsumoto and Musicalized by Kenji Kawaii

Western Animations costs more because the Voice actors are Jews

>americans
>consistent high fps
>consistent artwork
>paid well

>japan
>2 frames per second
>backgrounds so they have to "animate" only stiff characters
>paid like shit

Adventure time makes me so fucking frustrated
fucking Sugar I swear to god you lesbo cunt and your gay rocks show

Finds a way

>>backgrounds so they have to "animate" only stiff characters
Not every scene calls for having every one of the characters undulating and changing their facial expressions ever so slightly every 4 seconds. American CGI cartoons just look creepy to me.

Adventure Time was unironically good for the first 5 seasons.

ANNO FINDS A WAY!

I want one.
Also Rei looks cute with the smile+sundress and Shinji looks handsome

Adventure Time is flash shit, stop being retarded.

The majority of the budget in American animated feature films goes toward paying the expensive """""""""""""celebrity""""""""""" voice actors.

Left have better animation, right have better visuals

Animation costs more than pretty pictures

I'm not a fan of american animation, but it's much more fluid and consistent, if you're not the new power puff girls that is.

Both have their place. Honestly OP should be banned and thread deleted for trolling.

I don't think anyone can disagree with that youtube.com/watch?v=TBm6nemYcNA

NNB S3 easily.

Nothing brings me more joy than watching that perfect fucking show.

Sugar only introduced one episode where Marceline and Bubblegum were previously friends, and Flame Princess was Finn's girlfriend and that wasn't bad.

It was after she left that they really took the lesbo ball and ran with it, while simultaneously making Finn an ass for three seasons.

It was good until it devolved into self-aware shipping nonsense like nearly every cartoon that goes on too long

The goofy D&D-like adventures were alright

Make Kill Me Baby S2, cash the remainder.

>unaware of how many gorgeous animation sequences are created with flash

It's too fluid. That's the problem.

That's false. Actually your average Japanese anime's budget is something like 1/3 animation, 1/6 music, 1/2 VAs.

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60

Bullshit.

>American animated feature films
>average Japanese anime

Can't read?

When will we get the real deal? When will meme magic finally find a way?

I'd spend it on hentai.

But Shinji's cute, not handsome.

It was good until it became about romance more than adventures, and they kept dropping interesting plots as soon as it was introduced.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

yuyushiki s2

Romance fucked everything and regular show too.

Pokemon Special anime, baby!

Your writing is so bad it makes me want to do it myself.

Could there be any doubt?

youtube.com/watch?v=tf99JLQ93K8

Haruhi S3.

a proper Berserk adaption.

DESPERA

Fuck, man. Why do you gotta do that. It makes me so sad ;_;

>he wants Casca to be raped for a fourth time

Dorohedoro, directed by del Toro

Blame the writers, they introduced her, gave her a fuckton of screen time, and then decided to drop her character by making Finn insane

I'm not gay for boys that look like boys.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to ask her to prom, he is gifted by a random man (Morgan Freeman) with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wants to go down on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his best friend (Seth Rogan), he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After looking on facebook, he finds out that the girl he called using his Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this planet at all. She is the girl's robotic alien counterpart (powered by Windows 10), who has fallen in love with the MC's own robotic alien self(Powered by Linux), who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, ACTION ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of ROMANTIC COMEDIES.

Directed by Guillermo del Toro.

Hoshi no Samidare

>raped

Mobile Suit Gundam Kamilles Counterattack

don't forget the lesbians

Why everything good that is born is west turn into a steaming pile of shit?
I get depressed every time i remember of homestuck .
How could it all went so wrong? Fuck i used to like that,and one of my biggest pain is i will never know how the class and aspects work.
Non ironically fuck reddit they ruined everything

jews
at least Hirsch ended Gravity falls before ruining it

Either world class Evangelion new series or a hentai series solely focused on anal antics. There aren't enough animated female anuses winking in this world.

Take a big fat money shit on Gainax for Aoki Uru

overlord second season

Which one was this? I stopped following a while ago and now there are like three dozen.

Dune.

>adventure time
>anything but utter garbage

This time the whole of the black swordsman and lost children arcs.

You don't fit in yet user

No, Boat Arc takes as long as real Boat Arc.

All CGI to cut costs.

>at least Hirsch ended Gravity falls before ruining it
He was smart enough to realize that shows that continue on past their planned states will always become garbage.He's lucky the show never became a super massive hit that caused the suits to expand it no matter what like Adventure time and Regular Show, Holy shit those shows are unrecognizable now. It's always romance bullshit.

Who's trying to fit in? That show was never good. It was awful from day one.

read the metadata, faggot

Wasn't blackswordsman adapted in the first anime series?

It's a shame the lost children has been skipped both times

>lesbians

99% anime is "flash shit", retard.

Index III ;_;

You could probably make one with your spare change

Just your opinion

>metadata says neon genesis impact
>watermark clearly indicates japan animators expo
Sorry for expecting you to be helpful.

No, it isn't. Don't be an idiot.

Nostalgia Critic the Animated Series.

By the zombiefied remains of Studio Manglobe.

user wait I wasn't finished.
>amazing 2d animation
>follow story up until the get on the boat
>end it
>release 8 movies one per year covering the boat arc
>make the majority of those move reused footage from the series
>and the final part of this 10 year plan give Miura the money needed to live and to keep the manga on hiatus for the entire time.

you have to note that the reason anime is cheaper to make is because the art and voice acting market in japan is flooded. animators are paid shit and worked like dogs

Flash is one of best and popular animation programm

>you have to note that the reason anime is cheaper to make is because the art and voice acting market in japan is flooded.

Actually, it all goes to the voice actresses.

to be fair simply drawn animations that last 20+ minutes are more difficult to make than well drawn stills going on a slideshow for 20+ minutes

And I see you have no idea what "flash shit" is.

>metadata says neon genesis impact
no it doesn't.

>art
Do you know how much Japan pay to illustrators? Only animator is MC tier job. It's their own fault.
>muh Tezuka

I would make an anime about real life in third rate country with war, corruption, rape, traping human parts etc.
And not in edgy overcome style, but in SOL, when protag live with it and can do nothing about it.