John Kasich on the Vegas shooting on msnbc this morning: " I think we need to realize that we need to adjust...

John Kasich on the Vegas shooting on msnbc this morning: " I think we need to realize that we need to adjust..the republican party needs to adjust its perspective on the 2nd amendment to the modern reality that we live in, it ain't the 1800's anymore "

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506846887743.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81k37UipjdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion.

i never SAWWW

I said

DONT LOOK

he's a pedophile puppet dancing at the pleasure of the oligarchs and cia. what did you expect him to say?

Hello. John.

He's right though.
Pretty brave words for a conservative I'll give him that much.
It's time to make a real change that will save millions of lives.
It's time to take a hard look at the 2nd amendment.
Hopefully Trump gets with the program.

That guy is a piece of shit. Everyone here in ohio is sick of his shit

Jesus Christ the Republican party needs to be cleansed of these fucking traitors.

Yes, let's take a hard look: "The right of the people to keep and bear arms...

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

Yes they already have been infringed.
Had they not been infringed you would be able to possess any weapon your american hands would dream to harbour.

Alas, had your fathers stopped the initial little changes you could of prevented this.
It's already been changed I am afraid you will soon see what this brings to the table.

Oh dear. What will come to the table you ask?
You know what is coming friend.
If we get rid of 1 amendment what will happen to the rest? Are they too not up for grabs?
Oh my. Yes indeed they will be. Smiley face.

I am from Australia where there is gun control. I dont feel any loss of freedom, in fact feel quite safe walking down the street, and the government is not killing masses of people either, so perhaps you are a tad paranoid.

Ohio, will you guys reelect this turd?

I don't understand, what is he reffering to? The weapons Paddock used were illegals anyway, aren't there? And super hard to obtain where it's possible to.
If there's something to be done is an inquiry as to how and where and when he got that illegal weapon and how to prevent others from doing it

> human

thats where youre wrong, user

what I expect from someone from Ohio

Nope, all of Paddock's weapons were legal. He acquired them over the course of a year.

Just goes to show that any old Joe could collect an entire arsenal of 40+ guns and go postal.

We’ve known the guy is a liberal cuckold forever now, he needs to be run out of the GOP

Or, he could just change parties.

Kasich is a fucking faggot.

That's why there's the word cuckservative

Kasich is one of the many leftist moles in the GOP, and one that is rather obvious.
People really need to understand that these people infiltrate EVERYTHING to change it from within, and especially their oppontents' structures.
When will the right learn to protect itself against this, at any slight hint of treason, those people must be removed immediately.

I don't know how things work there, specifically. So if this happens to be truth, and all those weapons were legal, there is a fault in my opinion in the system.
If they were illegal, though, my point stands

Threatening the 2nd amendment should be illegal

right, time to allow your 2nd amendment to do what it says and allow civilians to arm themselves to the same standards at the US army

He purchased legal firearms and modified them to be more dangerous.

>implying human nature has changed in 200 years
Tyrants still exist, and a people that can't defend itself is no more than a flock of sheep waiting for the slaughter, either by a despotic government or anti-social psychopaths who will get guns regardless if they're illegal or not. Outliers like this guy in vegas doesn't change that.

Kasich was the GOP's last hope
Trump will ruin the US and have most of Americans kill each other
Trump must act on these weapons but he won't

Whats my alternative... he sucks but he's all we got unless a real organized guy comes out of the woodwork

>mfw reading shit Kasich said
>mfw i voted for him in the primaries cuz "lol he'd be good for Ohio and has experience

should the 1st amendment be eliminated so the 2dn amendment can truly never be spoken against

I am guessing you are American, because even most Americans have not picked up on this. My marxist lib friends, kept repeating thing "I would be ok with Kasich, over any other republican candidates" It was uncanny. He has more popularity and name recognition among liberal circles outside of his own state. He will be heavily involved in 2020 as a republican base spoiler. Perhaps he will be VP for the democrat candidate.

>be australian
>get bit by mondo bush dwelling spider
>die
>"safe"

He can't run again

>MUH GUNS

Kys inbred hick

The first amendment has limits. For example you can't advocate against free speech, because you need to use free speech in order to talk freely against it.

Presidents Never pay out to their home state. (citation:Obama/Illinois) A stealth democrat may work on the state level over the alternative. but please dont vote for this asshole in the primaries again.

Thats a weird thing to say, coming from Texas

Not space Muslim, enough already.

>Pizza
>little brown boy
>weird mannered politician

Pizzagay

As a Texan you should know that Hicks+Guns is largely a elitist meme. Owning and collecting guns is an expensive hobby. And legal ownership is pretty well spread across the middle and upper demographics.

>he purchased legal objects and did something illegal to them

Chile, not Texas.
I made the same mistake before.

Only liberal bubbleheads thinks everyone who wants guns is a hick.

I fell for the internal Ohio propaganda, unfortunately. It was weird in retrospect, he blew pretty much his whole advertising budget doing non-stop ads in his own state (and Ohio tv/radio is 66% ads anyway during election year). But i dont plan to again.

Yep.

It is our high degree of paranoia about government power which defines us as a people and which keeps us free relative to the rest of the world. Remember that our forefathers literally revolted against the Motherland over a 1% tax.

Exactly, repeal the existing, unconstitutional laws on the books.

Make Mail Order Machine Guns Great Again!

Oh you feel safe walking down the street? Well that's all I need! Come take the guns away Uncle Sam!

Love it or leave it, hippie.

>Don't feel any loss of freedom
>feel

I hate shit like this.
Fuckin mint FAL for $180

yeah, we should ban guns like we banned drugs. then there will be no more drugs.

oh wait, drug usage, quantity, and availability have actually skyrocketed since the drug war began

Look at the little kids expression
>Pure horror
Someone is getting molested soon.

God, as an Ohioan, he moved the state from the bottom 1/3 to the top 10 in economic competitiveness, but he's still a fag.

Tyranny, like sin, is always lurking and knocking

There is literally nothing illegal about a bump stock you nogunz faggots

>t. Leftist commie faggot hasgunz

>actually one siding with anything

None of you really worship kek and will pay for your misuse of meme magic.
Praise kek.

I'm sure to a bunch of rich yuppies, the term economic competitiveness is a bad thing for the average America worker.

This, it's a real catch-22

What this guy said.

No, really, if you have a decent trade in Ohio like plumbing or CNC certification or construction there are plenty of decent jobs around. It's honestly not a bad situation here outside of Cleveland, the parts of Cincy that havent started gentrifying yet, and Youngstown

/thread

tell me that's a fake image

Only if you believe that Sweden is a fake country!

Just goes to show don’t fuck with your average joe Americans you commie.

>liberals use gun liberty to get guns and attack right wing americans in a double win for them because not only are they killing their enemy but the fall out is a gun control debate that they also want to happen

Expect more boomer liberal cuck shits like this to engage in more win win scenarios.

I'd argue quite easily that it's what keeps you trapped relative to the rest of the world.

'None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free'

I'm done

This is true, there has been a pretty significant rebound after his reforms. When he goes off his real specialty, he fags out and bitches up. I doubt he could get anything done if he was president because he'd be too busy apologizing, and I think people sensed it in the primaries.

RINO

We dodged so many fucking bullets in 2016.

>gets with the program.
>the program
>program
every one of you traitorous kikes will hang

So the 1800's when the country was white and blacks were kept in place was a safer time? What a concept. Why is telling republicans what to do when he needs to just leave them?

stay in chile faggot

Geez oh man, what I would do for sum chili cheez fries

Using murder deaths being a small proportion of overall deaths as a justification for anything is retarded. The left side of the graphic is pointless.

Using mass murder deaths being a small proportion of overall murder deaths as a justification for anything is also retarded. The right side of the graphic is pointless.

Your entire graphic is pointless. How do you feel?

>>actually one siding with anything
>None of you really worship kek and will pay for your misuse of meme magic.
>Praise kek.
that's not an argument and it doesn't even make sense. please see your way out

>Marxists like Kasich
My dad isn't a Marxist, but he's a white male who voted for hillary...and guess who was the only Republican candidate he respected? Kasich.

He was asking me what I have against him and why I think Trump would be better.

My answer was that Kasich is a democrat

The new John Oliver video does shed some light on the NRA and sht, IMO pretty shady of them to be doing what they're doing, I all for keeping guns and all, but at least let the technology keeping track of people in possession of guns get a technology upgrade. They're literally still using a paper system, we could prevent so many of these shit shows if our gun tracking was more efficient

Aaaaand career over.

Fucking traitorous scum.

I hated that cocksucker throughout the debates. He just sat back, didn't commit to anything and pretended he was this voice of reason and calm without actually saying anything.

Trump broke him.

He still doesn't get that his tired brand of faux republicanism is what's dead. Motherfuckers operating like it's 1992.

That's not a limit, that's just hipocracy.

The limits on free speech are: violent threats, blackmail.

Oh ok, great argument. Recreational nukes for all! YEEHAW

This. Have chips implanted in guns to track them better. Or better yet, go full Psycho-Pass mode and monitor the mental well-being of citizens.

Millions of lives gave you away, good effort though

>someone's getting his little winky waxed by Kasich

We are living in a sad time period, where we know politicians are doing that shit, but we take no action against them to protect the kids.

You've got an interesting point. I would've stopped at artillery....

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty!

>I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion.

youtube.com/watch?v=81k37UipjdI

I miss 2016 lads...

>millions of lives
"Assault weapons" have only killed about 1000 people over the past 20 years you fucking retard.

Why not?

the fuck is the difference between Kasich and a democrat?

That's like 1,500$ today.

>CURRENT YEAR
Hide yo gunz, freedombros!

What is the real form of republicanism freeing niggers?

>.the republican party needs to adjust its perspective

kucked out, lil bitch nigga

Good on economy (see previous Ohioians posts). Outside that, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing getting fucked by a mechanical beartrap dildo dressed as a clown..