Time is a flat circle

You are living during the end times of a̶n̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶R̶o̶m̶e̶ Western civilization. Act accordingly.

1) do not become radicalized, it's futile
2) do not become politically active, it's futile (unless you want to get into politics for pussy and money)
3) do not get married
4) keep yourself and your close ones safe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Diplomatic_policy_with_the_Goths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What book is that from my dude?

>unless you want to get into politics for pussy and money
Ive thought about going into politics to change my country for the better but this does seem interesting
Is there really money and pussy in this?

But we're smarter today than the romans were, because we can learn from their mistakes.
Everybody has an internet connection and everybody is able to read, this is new stuff.

that's funny, because anti-immigrationism is the dominant political idea here.

This. Source?

How can we say we're smarter when the same thing is happening all across the west today. Hell even more proactively.

A History of Medieval Europe: From Constantine to Saint Louis 3rd Edition

>OY VE...hu I mean WOW you're right, just give up go.. guys.

The decay needs to reach a certain level where it hurts enough people, so they become active.

JUST

Did feminism took hold?

Time is a flat circle? You're thinking of a clock dude

yes

Time is a cube

There are really four days in every day

Like how a cube has four sides

pls no

Four sides? You're thinking of a square dude

What book is this? Seems very familiar.

"we're more intelligent than the previous generations, that couldn't possibly happen to us" is a narcissistic delusion that has repeated itself literally trillions of times throughout history

Narcissism is the problem, you hit the nail on the head. Barney the fucking dinosaur told this while generation that their opinion was equal and important and now you have people so far up their own ass that they can't possibly be wrong when remembering things from their past, no the whole universe has been altered and everyone else's memories are implanted. If anyone has a different opinion they're called racist, sexist and bigoted. Everytime I hear a larper speak I just want to smack them the fuck up. we need a war to put their lives back into perspective.

Macron is negotiating a middle ground with the muds regarding our history. This book is soon to be banned for being racist. They were invaded and we stole all their knowledge and thats what your kids will be taught. We are dumb and mean and they were peaceful and hospitable. That the islamic golden age coincided with our dark age is just a coincidence. We should just be nice and go out of our way to be helpful and inclusive and hope they like it here so we dont make the same mistakes again. It is totallt not payback or historical "social justice" at work for something we not only never did but suffered for. Not at all.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Read longer than a post or a caption on a picture. I got bored 4 seconds in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I#Diplomatic_policy_with_the_Goths

>In 390 the population of Thessalonica rioted in complaint against the presence of the local Gothic garrison. The garrison commander was killed in the violence, so Theodosius ordered the Goths to kill all the spectators in the circus as retaliation; Theodoret, a contemporary witness to these events, reports:

Yes there was a similar feminist movement in Ancient Rome along with mass degeneracy, sloth, gluttony, and political corruption.

Essentially the same shit as today. Women let the barbarians in

t. program that was written for my amusement

Die with your frozen fish

Time is a flat circle.

In the month Nisan of the twentieth year of King Donald,
when the wine was in my charge,
I took some and offered it to the king.

As I had never before been sad in his presence,
the king asked me, "Why do you look sad?"

Though I was seized with great fear, I answered the king:
"May the king live forever!
How could I not look sad
when Jerusalem lies in ruins,
and its gates have been eaten out by fire?"

The king asked me, "What is it, then, that you wish?"

I answered the king:
"If it please the king,
and if your servant is deserving of your favor,
send me to Judah, to the city of my ancestors' graves,
to rebuild it."

Then the king, and the queen seated beside him,
asked me how long my journey would take
and when I would return.

I set a date that was acceptable to him,
and the king agreed that I might go.

Neh. 2:1-8

>The decay needs to reach a certain level where it hurts enough people, so they become active.

The problem now is like the problem then: a boiling-the-frog syndrome. By the time it hurts enough to rouse the general populace, it's too late.

Time is a spiral that can be spun upwards toward god or downwards toward beast

LeDoux?

Tell me of the Yellow King

Muslims are pretty shitty at fighting wars.

Logistically they couldn’t stand a two sided guerilla war. If all rules were off the table which tied the hands of allies in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The west would out maneuver and out perform muds in a open battle no holds barred. If it was street to street fighting which is inevitable in Europe, Muslims will be forced out

Jews still win

True Detective season 2 was better than season 1 retard

The Jews always win, goy.

Nah, I think I'll become radicalized and fight people instead.

3 and 4 are contradictions. If you are protecting loved ones that are not your blood you are a cuck

kek
Glad someone else remembered this