Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

All of those things (((Kruse))) listed are bullshit regulations that shouldn't exist.

Saged

Well a trucks did drive into a crowds many times in your country and they never seemed to talk about it at all, so maybe you're the one who's btfo

I think they mean banning trucks like they do guns. They can't even hold a standard

Licencing and insurance are not required to buy a car.

All those regulations didn't prevent the trucks of peace
Kevin Kruse BTFO forever

lol this

Yet neither stops both from happening. So he wants to take away all the trucks as well as the guns? I guess we should just take fucking everything away from human beings, they're obviously to hard to contain! We should lock them up in tiny conformed spaces and be forced to work to keep each other alive.

Honestly he handled that rhetoric question pretty well.

Remember when that muslim went and shot up the gay nightclub and instead of talking about gun control, everyone was shouting "not all towelheads" and defending his actions?

So Sup Forumsacks are just dumb white niggers that don't even know how tier country works?

Color me surprised.

>Are trucks designed to kill and harm other beings?
Every day millions of trucks are used to transport things or people. What use do guns have other than well... hurting others?
I'm pro-guns tho, but Fox just went full retarded there.

Well guns are registered.

>not all towelheads

I can buy and own any car i want with no licencing as long as I keep it in on my property

I would gladly agree to keep a fully automatic in my home and not bring it outside.

<

Can you imagine those things preventing someone from driving a truck into the crowd ?

Except they kill more people then guns and never were designed too....that worse

not to mention guns are a constitutional right cars are a privilege.

>Sup Forums btfo
Not really. In this context, “truck control” would mean saying you’re not allowed to own one, not that you require license and registration. Unless you think (((gun control))) means the left just wants to register your guns, not take them away, which is what they want to do. Take them away. So it’s not really the same thing.

OP stfu. driving is a privilege, keep and bear arms is a right.

Damn thanks user you just made me realize exactly how dangerous cars are. They're not even designed to kill people yet they manage to kill way more people than a tool who's sole purpose is to take lives.

>still happened
>Cars kill more in the US than guns (which were made to kill people and things)

What? You're telling me Ahmed Muhammad Al Jabar Kareem Abdul didn't obtain his CDL license before driving a tractor trailer into a busy urban gathering?

Brits followed that logic and ended up banning knives.

The eternal anglo strikes again.

Except knives are also made to hurt people m8.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Why do people hold such contempt for the document that sets our country apart from the rest of the world?

And yet still people use vehicles in attacks. Didn't he just defeat his own argument?

Isnt that what your labour party leader wanted?

Kys.

jealousy

Is there a federal background check for buying trucks? Any regulation on buying a truck from an individual? What happens if you don't register your truck or get insurance? I see trucks with fake paper plates every day. Stupid analogy.

Hope you like the taste of curb

No gun control because of FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.
Leftists made this bed now they can sleep in it.

His statement is retarded the insurance company doesn’t cover a man driving over 87 people know your facts. They only cover your damages if it’s another car. How fucking dumb can you be.

The answer is quite simple. Yet hard to implement because of conservatives.
The answer is not to fully ban guns ( that comes later ).
But to really vet potential owners. Make them really have to earn that right and make the fees add up so much that most people can't even afford them.
Ammo should only be provided in certain locations.
It should be treated like a base in the military. All ammo must be counted and what is not used is returned the to the State.
People could still hunt, still shoot in competitions but home use will be more of a for show thing.
If one does indeed however use ammo outside the gun zones, they will face at least 25 years in prison.
This will heavily discourage the people using the guns in a illegal manner.
Collected from the taxes, because we all know that still a rather large percentage of people will continue to want to use guns. We use that money to buy more police to fill in the gaps of former armed citizens.
Wa la.
Done.
Thank me later.
Hopefully some of my friends are out there reading this and like this game plan.

>PS yes I know the implications. As I'm sure you do as well. But humor yourself at how easyt his will be now at this point friends.

You only have to register your truck to drive it on public roads, same goes for insurance, drivers license, etc. If you own a vehicle that you never drive off of private property it doesn't need any of things.

Except those regulations are only required if you intend to drive it in public.

Fuck head you dont need a license to possess a truck

They were made to hunt and to skin animals, brainlet. Just because something can be used in a way, doesn't mean it's its purpose.
For example, niggers weren't created to just fuck your wife while you watch, that's just one use of them.

Lets just make getting caught with a illegal punishable by life in prison whats that no leftist will ever accept this why?

o yea too many black people would be put away

Cars are used by billions of people for hours upon hours every single day. If people used guns at the same rate, guns would kill more people than cars.

The primary purpose of a car is transport. The primary purpose of a gun is to pierce flesh. Comparing the two is one of the most ignorant things i've seen, but it's gunfags so i'm not surprised.

This is why you don't try to reason with tyrants who want to take away your rights, as if they are something you should have to argue for. The only answer to someone raising the issue of gun control is: "No. Now fuck off."

>You have the right to bear automobiles
>Not listed in the constitution

Why are Bongs so bad at constitutions? Ohh thats right, BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ONE.

BTW, OP . Reported you to the authorities for viewing conservative extremist content.

>They were made to hunt

so were guns....

your point that the logic that something being made for not killing causing more deaths being worse leads to knifes being banned makes no sense unless you implying knifes were made to not kill people...

False equivalence
You don't need any licensing or whatever to buy a vehicle, only to drive it on the streets. Just like you need a license to carry a gun on the streets.
You don't need a background check to buy a vehicle, there are no age restrictions either.

And then when cops gave us tickets they couldn't tell us we don't have a right to drive.

Oh wait.

omg you should be president!
no but really, you have the mental capacity of a 4th grader, please learn how to tie a noose and hang yourself.

I'm not even american and I can see you're failing to grasp the basic fundamentals of the 2nd amendment.

>Driving a combustion engine based truck is a constitutional right

This Even for anti-gunners, it's a really shitty argument. And that's saying something.

You need a license and insurance to drive a car ***on public roads***. The direct equivalent would be requiring a gun license/insurance to shoot at public ranges. There's absolutely nothing stopping me from buying a beater sedan on craigslist, trailering it to my friend's farm, and tearing ass around the access roads. No paperwork necessary.

I volunteer that guns are used for hours up hours each day as well. It like you forget the range exists.

Yeah im gonna let some spic explain te constitution to me

When I argue with bong lefties (which is all of them), they say they do have a constitution, it's just the body of all the laws they have ever passed plus all their traditions going back to forever plus the sort of mood of the populace at any given moment. In other words, their constitution is whatever their betters say it is. Which is why it confuses them so god damn much that we don't just shut the fuck up and listen to shillary.

I will not comply you statist fuck.

none of those things ever stopped someone from hijacking a truck on the street though

No, guns werent, gunpowder was discovered and automatically put to use in warfare, guns, explosives, etc.
A knife as a million uses apart from hurting people, a gun doesn't.

Driving is a privilege not a right you inconsiderate fuck

If you really think guns are used by the same number of people for the same amount of time per day as cars, you are even dumber than most gunfags, and thats saying something

>explaining anything to an american
You wouldn't hear me over the sound of your own clapping

Those things are only required if you wish to drive your car on public roads. None are required whatsoever to purchase, own, or use a car on private property.

this for fuck's sake

You not getting the point m8

it should not matter how many times I use a item not designed to kill it should not kill more than items that are and if it does they need to be regulated harsher.

Tfw a spic is smarter than you
Feels bad man

>A knife was discovered and instantly used to kill a competing human

we can do this all day

It doesn't matter, your statement was factually false. People visit the range for hours daily. I didn't say anything about the same amount of time, but I did say that guns are not used for killing other humans all the time. Marksmanship training and hunting are things.
Ultimately it doesn't matter, your feelings do not trump my rights.

You know as much about the US constitution as i do about spic jamon vendor licensing. Fuck off idiot.

If only they had such regulations on trucks in Germany last Christmas, then the terrorist would've never been able to shoot the polish/lithuanian truck driver, steal his truck, and then drive straight into the Berlin Christmas market.

Wait....

No, my original statement was clear when i said that "if people used guns at the same rate as cars, guns would kill more people." It's no fault of mine that you're too stupid to read.

Again

I can buy and own any car I want and never have it registered or have a licence if i keep it on my property

I would like to buy a fully auto machine gun and keep it unregistered in my home.

anndd that has no bearing on the issue of something not being made to kill killing more people than something that is regardless of how long its used.

Another idiot who thinks guns are cars

Priceless

I agree, I'm not knowledgeable about your constitution, but the 2nd amendment is something that is talked about all day, and you clearly don't understand the most basic ideas behind it, your post shows it clearly.
So you're either very ignorant or simply underage.

Cars registration and insurance is the standard statist gun grabbers want to apply to guns? Um ok....

The last time I had to take a driving test I was 16 (I'm 40) It was very easy. To register my car I pay a few hundred bucks a year by mail to my county clerk. Every few years (4 IRCC) I pay like $20 by mail to renew my drivers license.

I fail to see how such a system applied to guns will do anything.

So we agree? That's good. Stop responding to me now.

Driving on government roads maybe, but driving is a skill anyone can learn with an access to a car (so basically anyone who's not poor in a 3rd world country), not a privilege.

>The answer is quite simple. Yet hard to implement because of conservatives.
Nothing is simple lurk moar
>The answer is not to fully ban guns ( that comes later ).
Of course of course a full ban comes after you implement plan S "for shitshow"
>But to really vet potential owners. Make them really have to earn that right and make the fees add up so much that most people can't even afford them.
Umm people who can't afford generally steal.
>Ammo should only be provided in certain locations.
ROFL anyone can make fucking ammo on a stove top
>It should be treated like a base in the military. All ammo must be counted and what is not used is returned the to the State.
Obvious newfag detected who has never bothered to try to purchase a weapon.
>People could still hunt, still shoot in competitions but home use will be more of a for show thing.
Either no guns in home, or guns for show pick one I don't give fucks which.
>If one does indeed however use ammo outside the gun zones, they will face at least 25 years in prison.
LMFAO yes the usual self seppuku mass shooter gives fucks, If I fire this round I'm going to jail oh no's
>This will heavily discourage the people using the guns in a illegal manner.
Yeah like sex ed discourages teenage pregnancy.
>Collected from the taxes, because we all know that still a rather large percentage of people will continue to want to use guns. We use that money to buy more police to fill in the gaps of former armed citizens.
Yes because the solution to gun control is a police state you've gone full metal /poltard good sir
>Wa la.
Newspeak for your collectively screwed
>Done.
Yes indeed finished
>Thank me later.
I would love to but it's going to be hard sending letters from a gulag.
>Hopefully some of my friends are out there reading this and like this game plan.
If you don't know who your friends are.....

It would appear I am met with the usual right wing hostility. Oh how boring.
Anyway. It is not up to you to decide what will happen to the 2nd amendment.
Such a tragedy has occurred that even your dear precious right-side is standing against you.
And to no surprise it's the neocons as well!
What joy, I have waited for them to stir from their hive. And here they are!
Let me entertain you with what is going to happen if the 2nd amendment is destroyed or heavily "modernized".
Your precious 1st amendment, 4th amendment will fall. I mean they already are so riddled with modern reiteration that they might as well be thrown out as well.
Just in time for a glorious new president in 2020.
Just in time for someone willing to be a brave and seemingly so full of wanderlust.
It will be a day to remember as the constitution faces a conservative's nightmare of a update.
Welcome to the machine my sons.

Before you throw your salt know that I am neither a liberal nor a conservative. But I find your little war very entertaining.
A little war with huge consequences.

I am the morning star and the most charming of individuals.

What manner of pseudoscience nonsense is that?
Gunpowder was used for an indeterminate amount of time, probably centuries before it was put to use as a weapon. Moreover, nobody has used gunpowder in weapons in something like a hundred fifty years!

Your ignoring the OP m8

the person replying to fox does not realize if we exactly mirrored car laws i could own a fully auto unregistered and keep it in my home

are you lost

It's stupid because shit like
>registering
>license
>insurance
Is idiotic when talking about something for preventing tyranny and a method of self defence.

Adequate Self defence is a right, traveling in a 2 tonne piece of metal isn't.

so we agree cars are more dangerous than guns....yes

I havent said anything that would demonstrate my knowledge (or lack thereof) of the 2nd Amendment, i just don't like some spic wandering into a thread pretending he understands it more than anyone who lives here. I can guarantee you i've studied it more extensively than you have; i'm just here to make fun of people who think guns are cars.

So did registering trucks and requiring insurance for them prevent truck attacks?

>Universal background checks
>Mandatory gun registration
>Mental health check-ups
>"Looks like you're not fit to own a gun anymore, user" - Schlomo Doctorstein

but they are to buy a gun...
really activates the almonds

>some of my friends
EVERYBODY READ AND REMEMBER THIS KIND OF SPEAKING.

This is Communist code. They call it "Dog Whistling." What he means by "his friends" are literal communists. They know if they say comrade it'll be too obvious to us.

>le "too smart to have an opinion" face

How many people buy a gun and just sit on it in their house in perpetuity? You'd never take it to the range? Gunfags everywhere are adamant about their right to "open carry" and wander into the grocery store with a rifle on their shoulder. Stop pretending gunfags would be satisfied by being allowed to hide in their home with a gun.

No? A fucking neanderthal hit a rock too many times and discovered it was pointy and it could hurt, so he killed animals and skinned them to survive, then they tied that rock to a stick and created an spear, and with that, weapons.
Knives were used to skinning and hunting way before they were used to kill others, and usually there was a better way to do it, like a fucking rock to the head, since knives were very primitive and didn't really cut well.
Guns on the other hand, they only have one purpose, shot a projectile that will most likely kill/destroy whatever it hits, there's nothing else to do with a gun, you can't skin, chop or even carve.
If you ban knives, you're depriving people of a tool with many useful uses, not to mention you can make a knife with anything, so it's pointless.
If you ban guns, you're only forbidding people of shooting others, nothing else. And like I said, I'm pro-gun, but I'm pro-logic before pro-gun, and your arguments are fucking retarded.

Oh wish wash.
I am not a communist.
I am nearly feeding on the energies much as you call trolling.
Call me what you will but keep getting mad.

We should ban everything, sit down, and be good goy bitches.

I am a gunfag and would love to take out my registered guns to the range while being able to buy unregistered full autos to be on my property alone.

your missing the point though

This really. Some stupid blue checkmark motherfucker wants to advocate treason to the constitution, he should be hung by his scrotum. You can't reason with these people. Pretending this is anything but an attack on America is what allows this to continue.

The joke is that these things in fact ARE mandatory in Germany and France and it did jackshit to keep muzzies from driving into Crowds

>How many people buy a gun and just sit on it in their house in perpetuity?
Almost all of them. There are over 300 million guns in America. Can you even THINK of the last time you saw some rando carrying a gun in public?

>he should be hung for his opinions!
>you can't reason with these people
I dont really wanna defend anti-gun people, but do you realize the irony?

>A neanderthal did not also use the same pointy stick to kill another neanderthal at the same time period as using it to hunt

your funny m8 and getting really upset.

knifes were used for both killing and hunting at the same time the same way rocks were to deny this is revisionist history in a very specific way

>You must be 18 or above to post