MAIDAN 3.0

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=jAaPi4uIy-U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_Stream#Expansion:_Nord_Stream_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trotsky would be in heaven with all this permanent revolution in Ukraine

This is a very highbrow joke and the average Sup Forums user will not understand it

Thumbnail related - Is that weed?

If I join in Maidan 3.0 will I be eligible for 1 (one) qt yкpaинкa?

Not gonna happen.

who the fuck cares?

you pretencious faggot

Sup Forums ideally should be in permanent conflict between the thesis element that gets the joke and the antithetical element that doesn't. The synthesis is achieved when the joke becomes an old meme. Just in time for the cycle to begin again.

Isn't this like a daily occurrance on ukraine?

Nah, Trotsky would be dissatisfied with the revolution being confined to just one country.
Expect more migrants.

>throwing some smoke granades
>major habbening

You shouldn't be on this platform. Go back

I don't care anymore, we've became little ukraine already so couple millions of additional khokhols won't change shit.

>Trotsky would be in heaven

Just because I understand Hegelian dialectics doesn't mean I like them. I understand that it is the core of the conflict model that the intersectional progressive crowd uses against the world. If you don't understand how your enemy thinks then you'll never beat him.

Hey op, can I get some Ukrainian qts, please?

this, good example

CLANK

I would actually like Ukraine if their neo nazis ovethrew the kikes in government, but that'll never happen.

This diagram doesn't make any sense and makes you look gay.

In theory yesterday's synthesis is today's thesis. The reason the diagram doesn't make sense is because Hegelian dialectics don't really make sense. They are the foundation of Marxist thought so let that activate your almonds.

>Ukraine
Nobody cares. Just admit that you are Russian already.

Xoxols pls do another Maidan.
Perhaps Novorossia will become a reality this time, with clay corridor from Russia to Crimea.

Hegelian meme theory has no place on a free thinking platform such as this. The only respectable meme creation method is by worshipping Kek and letting his divine wisdom flow through you.

>Virgin Theorist
>Chad Kek Mystic

>Moldova

????

ukraine will collapse in 2019, not earlier.
2014 and revolution ruined economy.
now ukraine controls part of gas pipeline from russia to europe that cant be damaged. so there will be no war untill 2019.

Rightful Russian clay.

What happens in 2019 to uncork everything?

Ukraine collapsing will be a major geopolitical loss to Western bloc, so won't happen. But it will become an even poorer Brazil-style country, with some people living OKish, like IT engineers, and rest below poverty line. And DNR&LNR are there to stay, it seems.

>British

Oh shit...not again.

in addition to what we have today
1) nord stream-2 to bypass ukraine
2) ukraine must pay DEBTNS, but nobody is going to pay and central bank has no foregin currency (they refused to pay in 2014)

any more info on the sides involved this time? I can see there are people with banners of Svoboda party, but I dont know whether they threw the fireworks or defend the parliament

>uncork

Man you are doing it on purpose. You are one mischievious fellow, aren't you? Didn't you notice what level of english the poster you responded to knows?

That makes sense. Where is nord-stream being built?

The US was involved last time with the NED, so that would be the first place for me to look.

Fake and Gay graphboi

Looks like fucking nothing though. Barely 200 people.

He responded well. I am mischievous for sure when it comes to vocabulary.

never heard of NED, but I know Americans used USAID to pay and probably equip the protestors. Still, why would americans attack their own puppers? Im more inclined to believe its domestic group thats tired of the country being fucked up. My money would be on the right sector, but they were purged immediatelly after the revolution

Fuck yes.

So much [citation needed] in this shitty meme, I don't even know where to start.
Looks like someone got his first BA in western philo and could not refrain from bragging about it on the internets

I'm like 90% sure Russia's long term stratagy was to allow Ukraine to tucker itself out with retarded revolutions so long as they held the parts that used to be part of the Russian SSR prior to Nikita Khrushchev's 1950's land transfer bullshit.

Got tons of Ukranians in Alberta. Love you guys but fuck you settle wherever the land looks like your flag

poor people are very agressive, poverty will trigger collapse
ukraine has continental climate, so you cant live like in brazil

financial gap that will emerge cant be closed by west and IMF as you need to feed millions of people and ukrainian economy is based only on very few sectors - oil-gas and energy, agriculture, metals and mining.

this 3 sectors already feed all possible and impossible people in ukraine and people there are already very angry. they already cant feed so many people.

so people will either die, move to europe like rapefugees or revolt.

people in donbass revolted becase they didnt want to feed jews and niggers in western ukraine, i can understand them in some parts, their region has huge trade proficit.

its diagram of transistor, dummy

I'd say that he has got the english proficiency of your average burger.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I never understood what was these kind of demo for? Who are these people? Why op aren't you in the streets if it's for the good of your country?

based

What are they protesting now?

i will be able to finish my property optimization before that time, like Noah lol. many people are doing same thing.

Is this a joke? lmao of anus.

He might, but we're becoming a Spanish speaking country so the joke's on him.

Why do Ukranians have this sudden urge to destroy everything every second?

Finally see Ukraine posters again. All it took was Maiden 3

/ug2/ Ukraine General 2 when?

holy shit haha

>property optimization in Ukraine
Are you some kind of mafioso?

there has been sporadic protests since a short time after the revolution. The economy got completely obliterated. For instance hot water was rationed in Kiev. The only organized group i can think of that protested against this new government was Right Sector (the same guys who helped to pull the former govt down) but they are weak now as their leaders were "randomly" assassinated by "lone shooters" shortly after the revolution. Now the country has been parceled between the oligarchs and they have their own private batallions, significant part of which are foreigners. So really the poor disorganized unarmed plebs cant do much more than threw fireworks at govt buildings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_Stream#Expansion:_Nord_Stream_2

But he meant about this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Stream

Thanks Mato.

After Vlad wins his 4th term and world soccer championship ends. By that time Syria will be pacified as well.

>Where is nord-stream being built?
2 will be on the same route Nord-Stream 1 is located.

The fuck's going on here? Berkley had more action than this

Beautifully said user

This called National-Trotskysm. People used it as oxymoron like anarcho-monarchism but it turned out to be actual political system implemented on Ukraine.

all ukrainians have property, it is not like in the west.

even poor people have own flat or land and house (it is same in russia and all post soviet states). but after 2014 they do not have money to maintain it lol, so government gives them gibs, gibs are payed by business and by inflation

i live in capital and have couple flats, so i renovate, buy, sell and reduce my exposure to IMF tax, because banks in ukraine do not work anymore LOL. they are nationalised and controlled by government , in my case: flat = deposit

kiev will become part of russia (de facto and economically) in nearest 10 years, so it is good investment

the only problem is a bubble that was created by babyboomers, it collapsed and they cant sell their ugly shit. but ithis useles shit makes preasure on infrastructure

Your scheme has 0 meaning.

ukraine is controlled by neo-trotskyists LOL

memes and old films became reality

Doesn't Ukraine have a very large capacity for self-substinence? Like people growing their own food in the 90's?

Then I guess Galicians will form terrorist cells and bomb everything russian.

Alright faggot go watch some more tv no one cares about your virtue intel larping because you watch a cartoon. Also kys

But is there people with enough money for buying or renting flats now? Also maybe your properties could be seized by the gov or some shit like that. If you buy directly some flats in Poland or Russia it could be more wise.
Also how much cost / m2 cost a flat in the city center of Kiev?

>Galicians
Non-existent meme. Ukraine will be partitioned so western ukranian niggers will become a Polish problem.

What the hell is even happening?

I just don't care anymore. All I want is to kill all jews.

>kiev will become part of russia (de facto and economically) in nearest 10 years, so it is good investment

Why and how?

They will just suddenly turn polish.

hitler said ukraine has the most fertile land in europe that could feed the entire Reich. they sadly did nothing to utilize that.

$10,000 says Catalonia insanity brought on by Russia.
$50,000 says within 5 years we will see Russian bases pop up in Catalonia if they do successfully secede.

There are always (((people))) who will gladly buy property from the desperate.

>Some eastern europe hellhole
>happening

I don't follow, you are selling, but consider it as an investment? What are you investing in?

yeah but now that everyone and their grandma knows this sort of shit is usually funded by soros anyways, does anybody care?

no one gives a shit about your "very highbrow" joke. go back to breddit fedorafaggot.

no lol

today situation is different

ukraine needs energy to maintain infrastructure, so - money to buy it

2/3 of ukrainian population is unproductive

they get gibs, gibs are payed by buiness and by inflation and by IMF

everybody is extra angry, especilly if he works in sector that is taxed and if he gives money to feed other people, but they need to finish currenct business

people are niggering in maidans that are organised by jews and bakrupt politicians

people just need to finish renovation and real estate and business optimizetion, then people will collapse ukraine with 2 operations

1)oil,gas,col bill
2)debts

so there will be no way to feed all this people, government may try to get resources by manipulaion with currency but it will only make situation worse.

apart of it ukraine has army of government servants that produce nothing and are unqualified. but their number is as big as if you need them to run huge empire lol, they are national-trotskyists and they redistribute tax money that comes from 3 sectors that i mentioned.

He's buying low, renovating, then selling high. And gets more profit than bank deposits offer.

It's Ukraine

also Catalonia is nothing new, they've always been like that

That's not even a bet worth taking.

there is nothing russian left there,

yes of cource, it depends on region

i know what do you mean "'seized by government" as my freind lives in paris lol

so i optimize it, i will be the last in the list lol and the last in the list to pay

economically without any combat

i am selling and buying, i am optimizing lol
no lol
i think you must know it
ive got rid of 1 commieblock that i didnt need, renoved main flats with hiugh quality long lasting material and bough more in stalinka with family deposits (stalinkas are not taxed high) and have good expoitation term so good ROI, same as new good brick monuments but smaller in size so small cost.

such way i will reduce maintanance of property and will have it all in one district LOL, meme about tristki is not fake,

people must look at ukraine, this shit will come to their countries very soon

Honestly, what kind of idiot can let people starve when they hold Ukraine. Worthless faggots.

same as brick + reinforced contrete monolith houses, typo

catalonia was always like that. its like saying your civil war was Russian plot.

turn off cnn

the russians are not behind everything

idi nahuy

>Sounding this much like a boomer

You idiot, EU and Soros are the beneficiaries if Catalonia breaks out.

>This is a very highbrow joke and the average Sup Forums user will not understand it
Don't flatter yourself faggot.

cost depends on quality of house and typo renovation

in center from 2k to 10k usd per m2

everybody knows that kiev will be russian

so only shitty houses and babbyboomers crap dropped in prices.