TESABROS GATHER AROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/oibgre.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=sx8JOm5jNQw
youtube.com/watch?v=p0KPzc1n-4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OcCa01zgv50
kila.amebaownd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So are these the same people that did that Toei mocap gag anime?

What am I watching?

I thought Berserk's animation was bad. This is a new tier of awful.

>dat eye clipping

Will there ever be something as gdgd again?

Finally.
This is basically Minarai Diva with magical girls, right?

It's already so yuri that the girls are clipping through each other and drinking breast milk.

>Sunny Side Pastel
Sounds like the diet of mahou shoujo

Looks like the OP lyrics are on par with Tesabu's as well.

What the fuck did I just watch and why do the VAs sound like they're ad-libbing?

Because they are.

Watch this and it will all be clear.
a.pomf.cat/oibgre.webm

How'd they manage to make the animation worse than gdgd and tesagure combined?

Is this yuri?

200% yuri.

Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=sx8JOm5jNQw

Is this what girls talk about when they're alone?

I was prepared to watch the show raw, but this is nice.

It's like I am watching 3 VAs getting drunk and talk about random shit.

Fuck the ED is catchy.

That was just annoying. Maybe it will get better when they calm down a bit.

I don't understand, what are they doing?

ps2 tier lever..

Autism

BOMBER

Was Pink Monster Mimori Suzuko or what?

Oh god what's with the sound recording.

They pretty much made it as explicit as possible that it was her. We'll probably see the other gdgds as monsters of the week, too.

Blonde is clipping her hand to her vagina.

This is something. So far I think it's better than Tesagure!
Still watching it is... an experience, that's for sure

The amount of clipping in this show is absolutely beautiful.

I enjoyed Minarai more. The two episodes of it that got subbed that is.

There's third one.

They're not terribly funny on the improv parts so far, but I guess it might get better? I'm willing to give it 3, anyhow.

Bring back gdgd!

Movie subs when?

Back to short episodes, probably for the best.

never ;-;

This the new show from the people who did that cheap food and crane show from last season?

I thought twintails was supposed to be the flat chest character

Your love for it should have made you internally understand everything they were saying without a need for subs.

She's described as a 貧乳 character, which isn't necessarily flat but CR decided to translate as DFC anyway. Saying she has small tits would have made more sense.

If they can get away with airing this I wonder if Sup Forums could make something to this effect and get it published as well. Does anyone know how to rig models?

I thought this would never get any subs besides joke ones.

I'm disappointed CR didn't get Minarai Diva and Q Transformers. Also, Haitai Nanafa and Francesca despite they aren't Ishidate shows.

>Haitai Nanafa
At least someone finished the second part.

Awesome. This is what i've been waiting for all my life.

>web version 40 minutes
>tv 8 minutes
why

wait what?

youtube.com/watch?v=p0KPzc1n-4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OcCa01zgv50

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Maybe the web version has 4 episodes in one? or maybe it's the entire recording, the ED made it seem like there are outtakes.

I assume this is like Minarai Diva, where they streamed the episode live on NicoNico. I guess they just put a few of the clips together for the TV broadcast.

This is a pretty solid notch below Tesa. I got so excited when a heard the THUN but then it sucked.

We'll never get season 4
We'll never get anything as good as what season 4 could have been.

S3 wasn't anything special until the werewolf game. That pretty much made it all worth it, though.

>S3 wasn't anything special until the werewolf game.
Could you elaborate on that? I thought it largely on par with the previous seasons even though the new actresses weren't as proficient in ad-libbing as the veterans.

TesaTabi 2 is happening at least

Shows like this have the purest threads. Picked up.

Well, it's veering off into opinion world at this point, but I just thought S3 was weak sauce in general. The PPC girls were okay but just not as good, and I guess I just appreciate consistency in improv more than just occasional high points. The tight theming for the ad libbed sections helped a lot too, since they were playing to their own strength, a bank of snide jokes about manga and anime tropes that they've built up over years of working in (and fangirling about, no doubt) the business that made for a lot more observational comedy layered on top of their just being goofy. And to move to the full half-hour on top of that really makes the mediocrity stand out even more. The chemistry gets diluted a lot when you double the cast like that.

Don't get me wrong, it was still funny, just like I'm sure Naria will be occasionally funny, but as ironic as this is to say about it all, I'd just rather see a higher quality product.

>even though the new actresses weren't as proficient in ad-libbing as the veterans.
Maybe not as proficient, but they each had strong characters compared to the more "normal" main cast

I should actually watch Tesagure.

This is truly something.

Just took a look at Minarai Diva, it's pretty fun but I'm feeling too lazy to watch 50 minutes of episode so I skipped around a bit. Did her model break for this entire part? That's amazing.

Oh god, it's the return of miku miku dance tier-animation.

AOTY from the masters of avant garde animation.

is the animation worse than million doll?

Mo-capping is the future of anime.

Finally it's subbed.

gdgd S3 when?

After the movie gets subbed.

This was amazing, I was laughing way too much.

The stills were pretty nice.

Is this cg?
Is this yuri?
Is this good?

>Is this cg?
yes
Is this yuri?
maybe
Is this good?
yes!

>you'll never noclip=1 into a cute girl

This was a lot of fun.

Nice.

I just wanted something like Mahou Shoujo nante 2.0, what the fuck is this shit?

If you were going to make something like this, give me gdgd fairies 3 instead.

This is obviously a demonstration. They simply wanted to tell user that a new piece of software is out there and they hope some user starts using it to play a better waifu. Though, even though it was published as a mere test and demonstration, I bet anyone who dares doing something like this and publish it so widely would normally do a quality check before posting it. I have the feeling this ‘new studio’ decided that it wasn’t really necessary.

kila.amebaownd.com/

>TESABROS GATHER AROUND

IS AKESAKA IN THIS ONE TOO

Oh if only the future was like this instead of whatever the fuck Berserk tried to do.

So far Summer = Autumn > Spring.

is keit-ai finally going to be real

>no toast in mouth

Summer seems pretty normal, while Autumn is batshit insane. Spring is kind of halfway between them.

Did the kawaiikochans finally get an anime?

THEY MADE THIS INSTEAD OF SEASON 3?!

>Its turning into a radio show
The fuck.

they are just one letter away

Da fuck is this shit!?

I think I should pick it up.

They sound like real school girls
Not in the cute anime way, it like in the real, annoying way, where they cut each other's lines

It's a good thing I stocked up on question mark images last season, because I get the feeling I'm going to need them here.

You too?

ara

>those twintail physics