Am I a cuck?

I've been lurking on this board for a while now, and every day I would see the word 'cuck' being used as an insult, and it really got me thinking.

I'm English, 27, and I'm engaged to my fiance of 5 years. We met in University while studying English Literature and got along really well. She lied to me saying she only had 1 previous boyfriend (who was an Irish lad) but I stalked her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and found out she had multiple partners with black males and some arabs, between 5 - 10 of them. I confronted her about this but she told me she was just having fun like any other woman and I forgave her.

Fast forward to last year and I saw her snogging some black dude on her friend's Snapchat. Again, I confronted her about it but I loved her so much and just forgave her. Now we're going to get married in January next year.

Am I a cuck? Serious responses please.

(pic is related, she's the one on the right)

Yes you are a cuck, and I have no idea how you live with yourself

Are you for real? Lol. You answered your own question, mate.

Snogging. Wtf is that

yes, you are. Now let this shit thread die.

Yes.

Youre relationship is the titanic, Youre jack and you've just bought a ticket for the titanic. What do you think is the best thing for you to do?

Dad still has a chance

>she's the one on the right
lol, she's a fucking paki

Like if I knew you in person I'd have zero respect for you levels of cuck

yes, she has no respect for you.

Get rid of her dude, it's for the best.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but if she's snogged a guy of snapchat she's fucked about three other blokes

Kissing
I just love her too much, she's my one true love

Get rid of it. Ditch the bitch and find someone else.

what a cuck you are

Assuming this isn't bait.

OP, if you've caught her doing it once, she's done it more than once. Trust me, consistent lies about her sexual past implies she's covering something more recent up. End the relationship at the first convenient point, it'll only cause you more problems further down the line.

She's Italian

If your gf is in that pic then she isn't white, so you need not worry. Pakis mixing with blacks would only be to our advantage, imagine the kind of offspring that would yield.

oh and consider ending your life with a chainsaw

Very obvious slut.
Pump and dump.

Lol,she looks an Arab or paki herself. Abandon the ship ,dumb race mixer.

Holy fuck 2 posts by this ID
Damn son, you might actually be a cuck.

Ok that's bait now.

Yes, you are.
You caught her kissing a nigger and you're going to marry her? What the fuck are you thinking? She is going to clean you out.

for all it changes...

Didn't read your essay. Didn't read any of the replies.

If you have to ask if you're a cuck then yes you're a cuck.

shity bait. 1/10

>2017
>getting married

You don't get married in 2017 unless you're both from a conservative background with stable families that support the idea of marriage and she has either 0 sex partners or possibly 1 who she was engaged to. This is assuming typical male-female dynamic where the man earns more money etc. This goes out the window if you land Mariah Carey or something, then go ahead she'll be paying you.

>while studying English Literature
Yes, you're a cuck.

>implying she didn't lie about that as well

>I just love her too much, she's my one true love
That's what the pheromonic jew wants you to think.

Absolute cuck.
End the relationship now before you lose everything

No I'm not joking, you need to get out

i dont really care for the past of the girls, its the present that matters. that being said she kissed another guy so she'd get the boot instantly