K-On

Why is K-On! the greatest slice of life anime to ever exit in this mortal coil?

Ritsu is so lucky!

Why are futa cocks always so big?

kill yourself

Why is this allowed?

Nice pic OP, itd be a shame if something happened to it

>inb4 deleted

Fun things are fun

Why is Mio the futa

This picture would be 1000x better without the dick.

it's the same as tits
if you're gonna have it, it might as well be big

Woah my virgin eyes cant unsee this

It's not. I reported this thread for rule violation.

trips confirm

What did they mean by this?

Dubs before delet

Despair. But also an erection.

And a pruned.

>>>/global/rules/7

The time it takes from this to get deleted is the time a mod cums from fapping to OP.

Are mods dead?

kys, is boring as fuck.

Geez, Ritsu-chan, How come your mommy let you suck a big futa dick?!

>kys

It's been 10 minutes, that's impressive.

They are fapping to op.

Oooh you're a "violator"

Can you not read?

>futa with balls

Fucking gay

reported for stating your report

Man I just finished fapping half an hour ago after 2 hours of edging, I can't even get the smell of precum off my hands, why you gotta do this to me again?

>jojoshit
Your opinion will never equate to anything

this is why i love Sup Forums

but where at the videogames

I don't see the appeal of moe faces with a grown woman body

reported

if futas don't have balls how como they cum? do they have to eat mayo?

i can't read when i'm choking my dick user.

They obviously have the organs in there stomach somewhere. Next to the ovaries.

Yes. Better switch that IP real quick nigger.

Go on OP, you're gonna get banned for this either way might aswell go all out.

Its grool.

Season 1 is fine
Season 2 is horribly boring

whats going on

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up guitar my name is yui but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 16 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 play guitar w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its my favorite hobby!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A cute girl feels the urge to do cute things with a cute girl.

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

I actually worried about this board quality. Have you read any late night threads recently? How about those Madoka movie thread? They are nothing but Facebook-tier normalfags. Can you imagine what would happen if those posters get used to this site?
I mean, normalfag have always been here, but the thing now is that no one say anything.
Dozens of threads filled with:
>"my friends"
>emoticon users
>"why are you so mean?"
>"gosh, stop trying to fit in"
>exclamation marks
>"dude, you should get out more"
>"so I and my friend"
>"this is so sad :c"
>"lol yeah"
>"did you see the new update on facebook? i'm so fucking hype!!!"

And so on. It's sickening

nothing

Fuck I should finally get around watching K-On

nah, I do it all the time

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

I hear you user. Let's shoot up a school to teach them a lesson.

time to get some delicious dubs

thats a puffy vulva

Checked

I might as well get fives

Christ that thing is hideous

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

fug

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

Wow, dude, posting CP? I didn't think I was on Sup Forums

MODS ITS CP!!!!!

its a guy

fucking pedo
stop spaming your sick shit on this site

That's kind of hot

Fuck off childfucker

Might as well post some cunny.

nothing

Dude what the FUCK

Posting CP, you pedo.

kek it was a image of a girl with a hat between sunflowers

muh

MODS MODS MODS

is that a little white girl getting pozzed by a fat black man!?!

delete this CP right now!

If im reading lips correctly, im pretty sure he said im a dude

What is cp?

wow this is a very appropriate image for a christian image board. Good on you.

it's a picture of Noel from Sora no Method, not CP

A DEAL IS A _ _ _ _

She was like 7 years old and naked. Is that ok to you?

Cheese pizza

Prosciutto Crudo

reported for announcing reports

dont?

Chicken Plucking!

I have reported these posts.

enjoy your ban :^)

Child Photography.

wow this is disgusting vomiting right now brb

>her

FINDS
I