Fucking Leftist Jargon

Why do leftists say "bodies" instead of "people"?
Example:
>If mass shootings were perpetrated mostly by brown bodies, this would quickly be reframed...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/04/cnn-columnist-vegas-shooting-because-america-silently-accepting-the-rage-of-white-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-social-scientists-refer-to-black-people-as-black-bodies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bodies implies higher body count, when when many people are still alive

Thanks, but Not sure I follow.
It's normally used in a general sense like "black bodies" at a riot or protest or whatever. In this quote she is referring to hypothetical shooters as generic "bodies" of color rather than "people".

The stupider and more obliquee the language, the lower the chance they will offend one of their effete noodle-limbed compatriots. It is imperative for the leftist to avoid causing such offense, as this will draw them into a duel of privilege; the results of which will see the more privileged losing party subjected to such horrible punishments as passive social ostracism, and a net decrease of not less than thirty percent in social media likes.

The left eat their own.

Finally found a search string that turned up info:
"Black and brown bodies"

quora.com/Why-do-social-scientists-refer-to-black-people-as-black-bodies

You're welcome.

it's a dehumanizing term. it's as if to say "in this western white hegemony brown people aren't even considered people, they're just bodies you can take advantage of and throw away"
it's always necessary to call it out as leftist jargon, don't allow them to define the terms. make it clear that you're talking about people, humans and individuals

It removes their individuality and allows them to continue their collective narrative.

It's a phrase lifted from Nigger babble Critical Theory from the 1980s.

It was made famous again by that money who writes for The Atlantic and only speaks with his Jew handler guiding his low-IQ self through Q&As.

also "folks"
keep an eye out for this

They are fucking weirdos and constantly try to change our language to limit discussions to their terms. Is the entire purpose of PC.

i think it's from Foucault

People implies a soul and blacks need to see white people as soul less things.

That's Revolutionary Dialectic, Comrade.

That how Marxists view their subordinates. Bodies, not people or individuals.

>that money who writes for The Atlantic and only speaks with his Jew

Do you have a link or example?

Helicopters

Started as a philosophy thing borrowing the term "black bodies" from physics. At this point it's just part of their culture and no one really knows or cares why.

just another way of dehumanizing the people they see as their enemies. in this case, not only do they intend to remove whitey but those brownies are on the chopping block too.

it's to emphasise that the only real difference if colour. A term like "people" implies ones culture, epistemology, language, etc.

collectivist nonsense. helps further separate yourself from reality.

Because body doesn't imply people, it can mean animals. Blacks aren't people.

One would think. But it seems to be in fashion among non-whites to use it self-referentially.
Only jews might use it while in pretend-white mode.

it's funny to see the hypocrisy in far leftists. I've had people come to me on campus and apologize for their "whiteness" (I'm Muslim btw). Fucking hell, it irks me knowing if a Muslim does some act of terrorism, they'll all come to our aid and say, but not all muslims! However, as per this recent shooting, all I've been hearing is all White Men are the problem and they need to be erradicated. Sometimes I hope they're being ironic, but that never turns out to be the case

this is probably the most succinct and best answer about this I have seen.

This.

They are dehumanizing their enemies. You better believe this is war.

Because for a lefist you are nothing but a disposable body to be used for him to gain power.
Do you think that when leftists were throwing people into mass graves in the past century, they thought of them like an Peter and Lena and Martin? They didn't even thought about them as 'people' and thus the word bodies.

Remember, literally nothing has changed with these people. Take it from someone who heard all of this shitshow that is going on in the US before.

Everyone even Sup Forums is guilty of using the words male and females outside of scientific context.
Male.
Female.
Why do you detach yourself like this ?

What are you talking about frogman?

Perhaps because you have to in plenty of examples. You say 'female actor', not 'woman actor'

Chicago niggers kill that many black bodies in a month. What white rage?

It's very worrying actually. Culturally unsustainable.
What do you say to the creepy little fuckers who apologize to you?

shut up ass baguette at least we don't have retarded language where table is female and cat is male but penis is female, your existence makes as much sense as a mime at a convention for blind people

He's talking about Ta-Nesa Coates or however you spell his retarded name.

Also, the reason why they use the term "bodies" is because of their core belief that

>we are all one race-the human race!!! Race is only skin deep!!! We're all the same on the inside!!!!

Ergo, the only difference between us all our are "bodies."

>there are blue people and green people
imagine being such a dumb fucking nigger

This. Its critical theory horseshit

don't mind me just curious

It’s key to the Marxist plan of dehumanizing the proletariat. Makes them much easier to kill when the revolution comes.

Progressives are unironically some of the most racist people around. They fully believe that whites are superior, and will always outpreform their PoCs when given equality of opportunity.

They say "gunman" instead of "murderer" to subliminally them blame guns

Dehumanize your enemy, it makes the next part easier to swallow