Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Kabeneri was fun?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Kabeneri was fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCBsQwwMHQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was boring as shit
piss off

nope

I hate Digibro
youtube.com/watch?v=pCBsQwwMHQ0
>haha how couldn't you guis see that this show was so shit xD its so obvious aren't I so smart?
>don't forget to subscribe, pay me on patreon and check out my subreddit ;)

>Enjoying Cranberries

>I didn't watch the video look at my epic memes and ironic strawman shitposting xD
As expected of people who actually give a shit about youtube "celebrities" instead of actual content.

I almost dropped Kabeneri four episodes in, then about a month later Sup Forums start going crazy about it and I watched it till the end. I wish I dropped it four episodes in Cross Ange is a superior product in basically every way.

At least he liked maxwell powers. That redeemed him somewhat.

>tfw 12 years old

It was fun when Mumei was a badass and not a mind broken slut.

No digi is shit because he acts like an Sup Forumsnon while still going on leddit and making pretentious "i know so much about animu guis" shit and shilling for his youtube channel. he also has shit taste.

Try actually watching the video you posted before commenting on it. You clearly didn't bc he never said the show was shit once. He said he enjoyed it multiple times tho.

>muh why can't people see the rule of cool shit that was present in the first episode?
Kanaberi had a decent premise and worldbuilding in the first couple episodes. It goes downhill once Biba is introduced, which he doesn't fucking mention at all.

>he never said the show was shit
So he has shit taste good to know.

>premise which is a rip-off of AoT but this time with scharp 1000-times-folded katanas, fantastical steam punk technology, and moe girls as military leaders
>not rule of cool shit
>"decent"
You are actually retarded.

>It goes downhill once Biba is introduced, which he doesn't fucking mention at all.
I guess you clearly missed the part where he said that the Biba shit wasn't as good as the first half but it wasn't bad. So basically he didn't have much of a problem with it as many others did.

m8
Can't you see that he makes click baity title to get views. Though some people think there getting talked down too with this title and his message.

I believe this is more of a response to the negative consensus on Sup Forums' reaction to the later half of kabaneri.

He even placed quotes from the last episode threads.

90% of big youtubers pull that shit all the time for the view regardless of quality or not.

>its so obvious aren't I so smart?

Don't undermined your own intelligence and pride by sprout shit like that. set it up senpai.

Everyone has a right to express their opinion. Have a nice day Sup Forumsnon/.

Nigga can you not read? He put in comments from MAL. I doubt he even goes on Sup Forums and is just posturing and false flagging to look cool for the hip new kids.
>Everyone has a right to express their opinion
>>>/reddit/

I thought it was slow and predictable. Premise wasn't great to begin with, and none of the characters were good enough to save it. Not garbage but not memorable in any way besides its art in this era.

He never talked about Biba, only referenced him in a quick part.

Nothing is worse then a decent show turning into shit.

>he thinks Kanaberi was anything but shit
kek'd

>he's a teenager who thinks his cartoons should all have deep, layered characters in complicated plot lines that will intellectually stimulate his superior brain
Kabaneri was good at being a dumb, hammy action show, with some of the most visually thrilling and technically amazing action sequences in quite a few years. Which is all it obviously set out to be.

>digi shill
You would have to be stupid to not see that the conflict in the second half of the show was manufactured and artifical. The first part was good and had an intresting conflict but was instead ruined by Biba and a stupid revenge plot as well as >muh father

>You would have to be stupid to not see that the conflict in the second half of the show was manufactured and artifical.
I can clearly see that. But it doesn't bother me. I didn't want a masterfully written epic drama about ideological conflict between political opponents. I wanted a well directed and animated action show about physical conflict between over-the-top heroes and monsters. Biba being there allowed that conflict to happen. Biba being there gave me the show I wanted. So I have no problem with him, or however "artificial" he felt as a villain.

>I hate Digibro
>Yet I support him by watching his videos and actually distributing links to his videos to others
False-flagging shill or actually that stupid?

>Biba being there gave me the show I wanted.
Welp sounds like you have shit taste. Nothing I can do to help you there son.

>implying I'm false flagging
Can people not point out retarded/pretentious faggots without being a shill now?

>ruined by Biba and a stupid revenge plot as well as muh father
It wasn't entirely stupid. The revenge was for the 400,000 soldiers that were condemned to die with him. Biba, being only twelve, obviously got fucked mentally from what he experienced and afterwards, when he confirmed the Shogun was the cause, didn't give a shit about innocents as long as he could kill his father and destroy his entire regime.

And that's a stupid motivation for a villain.

No, not when you're advertising them for free. This man makes a living off advertising. By spreading his video, you are almost literally giving him money. If you actually wanted him to stop circulating his "retarded/pretentious" opinions, you wouldn't be circulating those opinions to people whom they might have never reached otherwise.

I wanted to incite a discussion, not advertise for him. That was my motive for linking the video. Call me a shill all you want, but that doesn't change my motives. It's shitty yes that he makes money off of spreading is retarded opinions online I will agree though.

He's always right.

Cliche as fuck.

Humanity is as fucked as it is because of what the Shogun did ten years ago. Biba is simply serving out justice for a massacre while simultaneously attempting to get everyone in other stations on the right track of becoming strong and defeating the Kabane.

It doesn't matter what you wanted to do by spreading it, the fact is what you did do by spreading it is give him money. This is no different from buying the BD volumes of Kabaneri at full price just so you can go "Haha guys, I bought these and they're shit! Can we talk about how shit they are?" Stop it.

>This is no different from buying the BD volumes of Kabaneri at full price just so you can go "Haha guys, I bought these and they're shit! Can we talk about how shit they are?"
No it isn't. That's a terrible as fuck analogy.

No, it's a perfect analogy. You are willingly and knowingly giving money to something for no reason other than to just say "I don't like it." It's retarded. Digibro makes money and is able to continue spreading his shitty opinions precisely because people talk about him. If you don't want him to make money or spread his shitty opinions, DON'T talk about him. At all.

It was shit. People pointed out how Ikoma's strangling bullshit and not checking the train outside of the city was retarded but faggots kept pulling the "you hate it because it's popular" bullshit.

Then turns out that the writing was worse than fanfiction and people switch to the "it was fun" excuse. Couldn't even keep the animation level past episode 2.

that's actually valid, tho
hate to say it for someone autistic enough to make fourteen odd episodes calling a turd a turd, but yeah
digibro's right

I don't know what people expected after everything else Araki has worked on. He's really fucking good at making incredibly entertaining schlock and that's pretty much what Kabaneri is.

Do you people expect high art from the guy that directed Highschool of the Dead, Guilty Crown and Attack on Titan?

>fun
By turn-off-your-brain fun then yes. Many things didn't made sense in the show but that's okay. That's what entertainment is about.

You're the stereotype of pseudo intellectual who can't enjoy a show unless there is some deep underlying meaning behind every action or decision. If you had hopes that it was going to be philosophical and life-changing then you should question your own life choices than another viewer's form of entertainment.

Didn't know about this faggot till you brought him up. Who gives a shit about reviewers, especially youtube ones.

Name a better anime original from this year

Luluco.

Macross Delta

I bet you think Fire Punch is good, too

I second this, Luluco is great

That show about a fart