Being popular at school now makes you a rapist

>"They're going along with it at the time, it's almost like it's an honour that they're chosen, especially if it's a popular boy, almost like a validation of their appearance and attractiveness - or they think it is.

>"I don't think these girls are aware of their vulnerability. I think these girls - 14 plus - will look back and think, 'Yeah, I was coerced into that.'

>bbc.co.uk/news/education-41499243

I wasn't even popular in high school. I was a fucking loser. I just had weed and parents that would be gone at night.

Plenty of bitches who came over probably only got railed out for attention. Looking back, was that really rape?

The answer is who gives a shit the statute of limitations ran out.

>Any sex these days could land you a rape charge and prison if the girl decides it would maliciously benefit her
Gas the bikes race car now

Commies are trying to steal best friends from kids
if you arent friends with someone they will punish you
Our friendship is now a resource to be taxed and redistributed, where does this end? Tax man taxes me more for not liking my co workers?

I don't even know what clique I belonged to. I wasn't unpopular and I wasn't popular. I mainly would hang around the people that smoked in the Alley and would drink and go to parties a lot. Never had issues with a bully and I never bullied anyone.

You'll just be forced into "team building" shit where you have to repeat party lines or get fired

>"I don't think these girls are aware of their vulnerability. I think these girls - 14 plus - will look back and think, 'Yeah, I was coerced into that.'
It's not rape if they wanted it at the time but decide later they didn't want it, wtf is this

why is everything such shit all the time, every day

I mean heck

>wtf is this
It's called taking down the patriarchy by any means necessary user :^)

School should be sexually segregated.

Chad btfo

Livin the dream eh

>I didn't say no, but I regret that
This bullshit right here.

If by "living the dream" you mean I was a low-income teenager with neglectful parents, then yea.

That was 10 years ago though.

When I was a kid I envied other kids with neglectful parents. I wanted to be "cool" like them, staying up as late as I wanted, going places without telling my parents or asking, watching whatever TV and movies I pleased. Now I'm glad I wasn't raised like that.

Homeschool or die.

>First had sex at 14
>With another 14 year old
>Not popular
Am I a rapist Sup Forums?

Well you had sex with a woman/girl so yes that was rape you fucking scumbag

Sorry I forgot to ask are you a white male? Because that also matters when defining rape?

I always wondered how the insanity of the French Revolution spun out of control so quickly. Now I think I understand.

Ah shit, as a straight white male I guess I am a rapist, thanks lad gonna go confess to GCHQ

this is why i just masturbate to the bogdanoffs

unironically the situation in college just improved, thanks to Trump's Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.

Now they won't have star chamber "courts" without due process that expel boys if the girl regrets later. Now they will

(1) use "clear and convincing" evidence standard rather than "preponderance of evidence"

(2) things cannot be biased against boys (or girls). No sexual stereotypes like "guys are aggressive", "women are to be believed", and the whole bureaucracy cannot be biased.

(3) If the boy and girl decide on an "out of court" agreement, the school is allowed to drop the case.

This flew under the radar, but it should stop the nonsense.

Undermench post

Good. Im sick and tired of Chads getting all the girls while us betas dont get a single one. Being attractive should be a crime.

When was the last time an attractive white male argued for nationalism? I'm not talking about anime watching weaboos who started lifting and somewhat got their shit in order. I'm talking about born chads.

>eh

Cute.

BASED DEVOS
When does this shit take effect?

It's meant to further remove sexual responsibility from women.
The same as buying a pair of shoes a year ago and deciding that you wouldn't have bought them if the salesperson hadn't been so persuasive and then feeling entitled to a return.

All penetrative sex is rape to feminists. Is there anyone who doesn't think it's aliens or demons at this point? How can there genes express themselves like this naturally?

Just BE yourself Satan

>Children will look back on their youth and think yeah I was being stupid
Newsworthy how?

But Satan, wouldn't your girls get arrested as well?

Soon