Why does this keep happening?

pagesix.com/2017/10/04/cooking-show-star-had-sex-with-friends-teen-son/?_ga=2.260634381.1699094839.1507206471-1198138506.1507206471

N

A British cooking show star is in hot water for having a sexual relationship with her friend’s 15-year-old son.

Lucy Haughey, 37, admitted in court Tuesday that she lured the teen to her house using Facebook back in June 2016 for a tryst, Metro UK reported.

The TV reality star and mom of three later confessed to a friend online that she was a “bad person,” but also that she was “glad” the boy had sex with her and not a “skinny and skanky 15-year-old.”

“He wanted introducing, I’m an expert, it happened,” she told the friend, asking her to delete their conversation.

The confession didn’t sit well with the friend, who promptly alerted the boy’s mother, Procurator fiscal depute Claire Whyte said in court.

Haughey also claimed the teenager wanted to meet up again but she turned him down.

She scooped up a $1,000 prize for winning an episode of the Channel 4 show “Come Dine with Me” in January.

Her sentencing was deferred to a later date but she was placed on the Sex Offenders Register, according to the report.

I

C

that's pretty hot

nice

...not nice

unfortunately, pedophilia and other forms of underaged sex are becoming more normal as our tolerant years progress, now well known chefs are doing it

E

Nice. But people need to learn to keep their mouth shut. I see why mafia murders anyone who snitches.

Nice.

Damn, wish my mom had friends like this when I was growing up. I bet my aunt has fucked guys younger than me. She came onto me for fuck's sake.

Nice

nice

>The TV reality star and mom of three later confessed to a friend online that she was a “bad person,” but also that she was “glad” the boy had sex with her and not a “skinny and skanky 15-year-old.”

Are all roasties this delusional?

>why does it KEEP happening
It always has and always will be happening
women are cougars

Old women are desperate.

always anglo

anglos are genetically inferior

You should have made the move and fucked her. Just think about the sexuel experience and memories you would have now.

>Lucy Haughey, 37, admitted in court Tuesday that she
>The TV reality star and mom of three later confessed to a friend online that she was a “bad person,” but also that she was “glad” the boy had sex with her and not a “skinny and skanky 15-year-old.”

It's like in my Chinese animes

It'll keep halpening until we take the sexual assault of boys seriously. I mean, this isn't anything new, the only difference is people are more aware of it nowadays and hopefully, society will understand that it's not okay for women to diddle kids.

Well known Chef? She won a fucking tv show that has a new winner every week.

Nice

>t. virgins

I've fucked more women than you've masturbated too.

not nice

>teen
Only in the (white) west would this even be a problem
This wouldn't be news if it was any other race anywhere else

My 7/10 female neighbor tried to fuck me when I was 14 but I was shy around females so I put my shirt back on and politely thanked her for inviting me over

I regret it every single day

The world would be paradise if boys were introduced to sex by grown women, like they did in ancient Polynesia

Why does this NOT happen to me?

Once when i was 12 a student who studied to become a teacher took a firm grip on my ass. she was like 24 or something.

For months i hoped i was going to tapp that ass. It didnt happen tho.

Where were these women when I was 15???

How terrible.
I'm sure the kid suffered.

Fucking your friends.

>but also that she was “glad” the boy had sex with her and not a “skinny and skanky 15-year-old.
ultrajelly

Why are anglo milfs such whores?

I guess penis enlargement pills do work, and teenagers these days buy them at bulk.

>Glad it did it with me and not some skank

Oh, sweetie ....

>not a “skinny and skanky 15-year-old.”
Jealousy

Bitches are dumb

I swear to fuck. Whenever it's some pedo teacher fucking her underage teenage students or a sick cunt like this fucking her son's friends (that wouldn't be in any way not degenerate even if they were of age) - these are the majority of the response we get
>hurr durr noice
>hurr da durr why didn't we have Moms/teachers like this at my school
And on the board who cries about muh double standard all day, no less. These cunts are sick in the head. Their being female is irrelevant. They are nothing but deranged pedos.

It's always happened, women are just getting caught more because either they're becoming careless or the male can't keep his mouth shut.

Roasties can't resist being dicked by Chad and Tyrone, no matter the age

Lucky fucking kid.

Who gives a fuck. When my kid is 15-17 and he is lucky enough to bang an older chick, I'd high five him and take him out to lunch or something. He just shouldn't tell mom.

I want to fuck older women

Yeah, she might get jelly.

>Teenage girls have developed woman bodies by 14
MEN AREN'T SUPPOSE TO TOUCH THEM
>Teenage kids have developed chad bodies by 16
NICE

We must do something, think of the children!

What?

Fuck off.

Also:
>15
>pedo

I don't know m8

>People with money and influence keep fucking kids
Oh wow how could this ever happen?

It's a meme you absolute morons

>now well known chefs are doing it
yeah before it was just politicians and priests

My friends mom started giving another one of our friends a blowjob while he was drunk and crashed on their couch. He was 20 at the time, but still. Wish it was me.

We all thought he was full of shit but she confessed it to her niece (who was part of that same group of friends).

I kinda felt bad for my friend because everyone knew how slutty is mom was after that.

Nice.

>15 year old get laid
>nearly 20 and still haven't had anything beside oral sex

Just fucking end my life fellas.

>They are nothing but deranged pedos.
yup, they're really horny because all the men these days are queers

Kek.

You fuck off, nigger.
That cunt is what, 50? A 50 year old who finds a 15 year old attractive and proceeds to fuck that 15 year old is a pedo and a deranged degenerate cunt.

mhmmm nice
mhmmmm
she can cook my boudin if she knows what i mean

37 actually.

This. The only autists that think this is 'nice' are fat thirsty virgins that will never touch an actual woman

Given that it was in UK, that old mummy looks hot compared to todays teenagers.

mhmmmm nice mhmmm she could hard boil my eggs in the morning

>Why does this keep happening?
Because age of consent is too high in UK

T H O S E F U K I N G E A R S!

What about your daughter?

No deal.

The age of consent is too low.

This is why my wife is 4 years older than me. I wanted a cougar. And now I'm married to a cougar.

Feelsgoodman

>but also that she was “glad” the boy had sex with her and not a “skinny and skanky 15-year-old.”
>“He wanted introducing, I’m an expert, it happened,”

>Why doesn't this keep happening to ME

Noice!

My 15 year old self wanted to fuck anything that moved.
Can't see how the boy would look back and say "oh man, I feel violated".

Why do crackers wanna fuck their moms so bad? What the f*ck is matter with you snowapes?

> Why does this keep happening?
Because the current teen generation are conservatives, the current adults are leftist faggots

The kid made a good choice. The adult made a bad one.

pics or it didn't happen

Nice projection

What's a meme? Grown women lusting for kids and actually going through with their sick delusions? Or retards genuinely in support of this because in their minds any sex is better than no sex at all? I'll tell you what's a meme - "a hot older woman" is. 99% of these bitches don't age gracefully and are gross as fuck.

>4 years older than me
that's hardly "older"

Doesn't change the fact that she's still a fuckin pedo.

NICE!

Bingo.

It hurt constantly hearing about hot older women fucking young boys. I should have been molested by one of these cougars. It's not fair.

Damn she looks rough.

Men and women ARE NOT EQUAL

Stop pretending like we are

It's cool for boys to fuck women

This is a nonissue. Males should be encouraged to seek women as soon as they can shoot a load and work a hammer.

Only in recent history has this been an issue. White society were fucking and marrying as teens for its entire duration and it wasnt a problem then, why is it a problem now?

The nose knows.

(You)r newfag is showing.

Literally a story like this weekly in the news now.

men are different than women

Why does this keep not happening to me is a better question

>see someone respond with simply "nice"
>GUH YOU SUPPORT DEGENERACY
A South Park reference

nice.

seriously though if the 15 year old is not complaining what harm is done? a lot of 15 year old boys look and are more masculine than most of the posters on here btw

>oral sex
fucking normie
I never held a qt's hand by 20

Better women. Younger women. Women their age. Not this dried up pedo monstrosity.