Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and fujoshit
>post fujoshit
Good job.

Good job so far

That's not fujoshit, tho. Landwhales think everything is fujobait. You don't need to do what they think.

You're just in time, Mr. Ghost.

CAN'T STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4

youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo

I'M A SOLDIER ZNACHIT YA

MD Geist is legitimately good. The worst meme that needs to stop from "anime" "fans" is that it is poorly animated.

MD Geist is a masterpiece that got lots of hate from 90s fujo landwhales who only wanted to see clamp shit and wacky comedies like ranma.

The german anime magazine "animania" used to fucking hate on MD Geist and Hokuto no Ken like crazy for example. Probably because it had no "bishonen" characters and was balls to the wall hardcore manlyness

HES JUST A SOLDIER

I see a male character which means it's fujoshit though. Sup Forums calls everything with a male character fujoshit.

I'll never understand why that scene became so infamous.

Thank you, most dangerous user

I remember that day, it was fucking glorious. based mod was based.

That's pretty dangerous

It's wonderful.

The people who hated it were pretentious idiots who couldn't understand what fun is, and were trying to paint anime as a mature and serious medium for mature people like themselves, based on only having watched a handful of high budget scifi movies in the 90s.

That being said, if you go and dig through old communities of actual anime fans at the time (80s and early 90s), they had a much better perspective on these kind of things.

Post more real men.

>19 posts in
>no one gets what OP is actually referencing
Wow, didn't think we've lost that many users who were around for longer than 4 years on Sup Forums.

>no one posted a description of the event so no one got the reference
You're about as retarded as I'd expect from someone posting 3D on Sup Forums.

MD Geist is moe as fuck.