Is Nozomi fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only in the right places.

>double dubs confirm
/thread

I don't know but she sure has soft feet

Well I like fat girls. So I guess that's a yes.

I want to be Nozomi's _____.

I want to lick Nozomi's feet

slave

She is not fat, just healthy.

excuse not to get out of bed.

bf who licks her feet.

I want to give Nozomi a foot rub.

how high energy do i have to be to survive reverse cowgirling her.

>Nozomi thread
>No lewd picture
I'm disappointed at Sup Forums right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

I've been fapping to her straight for 2 days, I need help

She's so perfect

Reminder that Nozomi belongs to Eli

Have some more.

Almost. If only she had brown hair, she would be perfect. Everything else is though.

>Nozomi will never sit on your face

They do go better together.

No, she's perfect.

Na she's really about perfect.

I'm making a Nozomi folder and I've never watched an episode of Love Live nor have I played the game.

This
Not too slim, not too fat

Same, but I have at least played the game. Love Live is pretty shit.

I don't have a phone so I can't play the game.

She's delightfully plump.

>Love Live is pretty shit.
No, it really is not. S2 is Clannad After Story tier drama with TTGL tier character development. It is the best anime series ever made. I have rewatched it 5 times.

I fucking hate the "healthy" and "THICC" memes but Nozomi is my favorite.

No, it really is. I love Love Live and have spent a whole bunch of money on it, but it's not a good anime at all. I just accept it as the shitty part of my taste.

I really like her traits of being caring, feminine/girlish, intelligent, understanding people's minds, being playful, a little childish sometimes and yet emitting the aura of being adult. And yeah, her curviness isn't bad either. She isn't really fat (atleast in the official art though).

>Really like Nozomi and Eli together
>Also like Umi and Eli
Life is not fair

NozoEli is the only ship worth existing in LL, the rest of them can go sink with extreme prejudice.

ottoman

ElixHonker here.

I hope it's some low quality level bait or a joke. I love LL too and kind of hype it, but that's just straight up delusional. Whatever, I take it.

LL is neat slice of life, not more. Neither is the drama very good, nor do we find there some next level character development. God, half of the cast is just disappearing into meaninglessness in S2 and seeing some "buhuu I was a tomboy all life long, now I'm girly" or "let's be friends forever" does make them as depth as a coffee mug.

spooky floating hands

as deep*

rip ingles

UmiEli is cute as fuck kindly kill yourself.

no

UmiEli may be cute but NozoEli lewd, very lewd.

What the fuck is up with Nozotits' tit there?

Saved

>tfw nontan will never challenge you to a duel and take your soul

She wants to fuck and doesn't want to do any of the foreplay.

It doesn't have to be lewd.

What's with their eyes is what I would be asking. It's like they're going to mind break you.
I'd accept it.

>THAT hasn't been posted yet

No paizuri would be such a waste however

Thick

It always end their.

UmiEli can be very lewd too.

I want nozomi to seduce me

>tfw they were osananajimis in the original manga

lewd much?

Oh I'm fine with it ending there, but they can be super cute together as well.

What would a butt that round smell like?

no she is best girl with best personality

Don't know, I would be to busy playing with her massive tits.

I love this guy's comics, they're so cute.

And in that fat lies perfection

I want to see Nozomi shitting and then i would clean her asshole with papper

She's the only reason I'd even consider picking up this franchise.

Animation is lively. Direction is top-notch. Seiyuus are god-tier. What more do you want?

It just keeps getting better with every rewatch. When you see small detail you didn't notice before, or how the characters are actually constructed in layers and interlocking parts to make solid µ's. It's just magnificient engineering. Consider for example how disillusioned Nico is due to failing herself at being idol leader, and keeping up appearances where she is partially living in dream world where she never failed (situation at home) and for sake of convincing rest of µ's that she has ability. It is only through µ's Nico gets her fulfillment as aspiring idol, but she doesn't come to terms with her own limitations until late S2. Similar stories for all of them. Rin is weakest link, yes, but neither she nor Hanayo would have overcame their insecurities without each other. It's fucking poetry, every episode. An epic poem. I still haven't explored all of it.

Character development is weak, pacing in the first series especially is trash, the last episode of season two with the exception of the graduation ceremony scene is a goddamn mess, overabundant CG usage.

I'm not even hating on it, I'm lying here on my bed with a couple of jumbo raibu plushes and I was playing the mobage which I've spent countless hours on a few minutes ago, but it's just objectively not very good from a critical viewpoint. I enjoyed it, I love some of the characters and I'm happy it exists, but to say it's a masterpiece is straight up false.

I want to eat sushi out of Nozomi's butthole. Is this wrong?

POSTING MY BELOVED UMI IN A NON-TAN THREAD!

Back on topic, losers.

Yes, you want that sushi to be full of her love juice.

Back to washi washi

That's not how buttholes work, but that's an interesting proposition.

only in the fanart

Lewd spiritual bird.

I don't like fat girls, but I like Nozomi.
So no.

Faceless bald man.

This guy is the best

She has a canon flat belly and toned legs.

Anyone that says she's fat because of her huge tits is retarded.

unggggh thiccer

I can't see how anyone who actually likes her can like art where her proportions are completely off.

Let us dream.