ReZero

BETELGEUSE !!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkQCIJR8XZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BETELGEUUSEEE

Threadly Rem a best post.

Well, obviously. That kind of had to happen.

Thank you for clearing everything up.

>Their relationship changed, but they're basically the same.

Can you see the contradiction? Both of them are more mature.

Who is best gril and why is it Betelgeuse?

Subaru became Emilia's official knight now. For this reason she doesn't need Puck anymore.

Look, as much as I enjoy Subaru and Emilia's relationship even I can see their glaring flaws. Emilia and Subaru's relationship is not "mature" at all. It is because Emilia is so inexperinced when it comes to love and is s dense as a harem protag. Subaru has been pushing for Emilia, but Emilia just thinks of him as a close freind rather than a lover.

Now I can see why people hate us.

Every thread until you accept it.

Everyone has, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to complain about it.

They had their moments, but it's not like the royal election would allow for then to actually become lovers.

Do remember that it's not allowed for candidates to marry.

Who /emilia/ here?

She needs her time, but she is clearly in love with him.

There are things you can do before marriage. From what I've heard, they've only kissed once. Maybe twice, if you count it from Subaru's perspective.

Accept what?

>Maybe twice

Actually twice. And she clearly loves him back at this point, despite to be naive.

Marriage and lovers are completely different things. Problem being is that I'd like for their relationship to develop more than the status quo. She still feels like just a heroine and an end goal for Subaru rather than an actual relationship as she has not emotionally, morally support him or improved him. It was ultimately left to Beatrice, Wilhelm, Gaaf, Clind, Crusch, Ferris, Julius and others to fill that role.

It has been almost a year and a half now user.

Okay, lets get everything clear here. The first one was an icy kiss of death. The second one was an actual kiss when Subaru used Rem's words to comfort Emilia.

reporting in

So. Only once, from Emilia's perspective?

What are you talking about? Emilia is around him a lot more after arc 3, in fact she is inside the tower of Pleiades with him and everyone else in arc 6, she's giving him her full support.

>The second one was an actual kiss when Subaru used Rem's words to comfort Emilia

Come on, they were his own feelings and words. The situation can be similar but you are forcing your facts.

What caused the icy kiss of death? The part where a shadow started killing everyone and tried to absorb Subaru into herself? Most likely Satella possessing Emilia?

Emilia is living proof that you should never trust elves

He is actually a Remfag, don't care about him.

God bless the queen.

>Kept seeing some spoilers about how Emilia slapped his face because he has scary eyes in arc 6
>In fact she slapped him to wake him up because he was in a trance after reading a book inside the tower, which transports whoever is reading it into the book and they see visions of what's written.

Why lie? I'm a Remfag, but even i wouldn't go around telling lies just to make Rem look better.

Reminder that Rem is only for cuddling and marrying.

this is literally the best performance for the year

Basically.
She thought she got pregnant when they kissed so Subaru had to leave it to Ram and the other girls to explain the situation as he was incapable to getting it through Emilia that it doesn't work that way.

Supporting his cause is different from supporting the actual person.
Yes, she has fought with him in arc 5 and 6. Yes she has gotten closer to him after arc 4 with the kiss. But that doesn't mean that his character development relies upon Emilia alone, as it seems that where most of his development is around everyone else.

EMT

FUCKING
THREADS

Some remfags are scary.

Well yeah, of course i know that. I didn't mean to say Emilia is his only source of development, but she has grown and so has he and everyone else in future arcs.

>abloobloo cute girl died while telling shitty harem isekai MC that she loves him
when did Sup Forums's standards drop so much

>Subaru will never stop being total shit in combat

What if the whole story is actually just in a magical book he read in the shop in Japan?

But we hate it.

What the fuck is with all of the infighting?

nice madpost

She's not even a moeblob character.What are you talking about?

I would kill the author.

I love Emilia!

>harem

There's that word again

she's just too magical for this anime.

I'm a Remfag and the last people I trust to give me spoilers on any relationship developments are other Remfags. Honestly, I don't trust anything from any waifufags unless it feels like they're admitting to something they dislike. Never trust anyone who's gloating about anything.

What was that Giant Rat before Subaru died? The Witch reincarnated or something else

Then what are you mad about exactly?

>She's not even a moeblob character.
She is.

Why would anyone worship a bunch of witches who are either dead or so far removed from the rest of the world that they've vacated this dimension? The work seems like it'd be kinda crap and not very lucrative, the superiors are all teamkilling assholes, the few witches who're left don't even give a shit, and the robes look stuffy and lame.

You are joking right? You can't be this dumb.

I'm not?

Puck is contractually obligated to genocide literally everything if Emilia dies.

No waifu wars please, both Rem and Emilia are perfect.

Then what made you try to refute my post?

>artist shrunk Rem's bust down to Ram's size

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The few witches who are left

You mean THE witch who is left.

Did you forget the entire backstory Beatrice told him? Satella is the only living witch, she destroyed half the world around 400 years ago, but she wa sealed by the Sword saint, dragon and sage, because they couldn't destroy her flesh.

She still has a chance of being freed, and the seal didn't disrupt her power completely, like how she can use the return by death on Subaru, or display her word through the gospel.

The cultists worship her, not the other witches since they're dead.

There are no wars. People are just infighting within their circles.

I want to ____ Rem in her ____.

Now I'm vaguely starting to understand why people get so mad when shows they don't care about end up with 20 threads on the first page. This is the first time I've ever been left off the hype train

Why did you guys keep making this show sound so unappealing for the first 10 or so weeks fuck

Wasn't my intention if it came off that way, i just kinda wanted to say something more.

Wish I had more pictures of Emilia.

>harem
>two love interests
>only one of those actually loves him back

>harem

ram, ass

I want to kiss Rem in her forehead.

>Trusting Sup Forums

I never trust Sup Forums for anything, i only come here to discuss shit. Watch episodes to see if you like the premise, and reach your own conclusions, unless a thread has nothing good to say about a show at all.

>only one of those actually loves him back
Do you think Emilia don't loves him?

>>only one of those actually loves him back

Also Emilia loves him back.

All Hail Emilia !!

I think he means at the current place the anime is at.

This. I couldn't rewatch the episode without laughing my ass off. It's just too good.

If Puck is so powerfull why don't they just him to murder every aspect of Sin there is?

And here I thought we got rid of that world already...

Look man, even I can see where he has got his influence from. While it was his own feelings, they definitely were not in the template of his own words.

Subaru was about to die, Emilia was emotionally distraught, she kissed him before blacking out. It was describe as an icy kiss of death.

Well there was absolutely no hype with not many people watching it until episode 7 aired and now it's just ridiculous

The state of their relationship can't be described with love. It's just a doofus constantly hitting on a girl that probably just thinks he's cute but she has more important things to care about than some dumb, ordinary dude.

remember, wedding gown

Is there anything else worth making threads about? Kuromukuro didn't get subs for the last 2 weeks, the new Love Live is pretty dead, Amanchu has one episode out and there isn't much to talk about, Berserk is trash, Handa-kun is trash, ReLife is over, Rewrite is trash, Orange has been pretty boring so far, etc.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.

>Look man, even I can see where he has got his influence from. While it was his own feelings, they definitely were not in the template of his own words.

They were his own words and feelings.

Has the LN ended yet?

She does care about him, she was just hurt over how he acted towards her in episode 13.

I want to touch Rem in her dreams.

It's great, isn't it?

had it not been for Rem, none of the girls would be interested in the MC. This series is like the complete opposite of isekai.

Okay you are a trolling, sayonara.

Who?

Did anyone post him yet?

LN hasn't even finished arc 3 yet, the one that's far is the WN, which is at arc 6.

According to the author the story is close to the halfway point.

Their bust sizes in that pic are clearly different though

Thanks user.

>had it not been for Rem, none of the girls would be interested in the MC.

Don't forget Emilia. I agree it's not harem but don't forget Emilia, remfag.

What does WN stand for?

Web Novel

Everyone who loves REM you are welcome to dance!

youtube.com/watch?v=JkQCIJR8XZI

web novel

what would happen, if he is also summoned ?

weeb novel