Swedish politican suing the Norwegian

Victoria Kawesa (pic), former leader of the Swedish Feminist party (FI) is suing the Norwegian police because of "racial profiling"
The police in the city of Bergen was looking for a criminal woman of african heritage. On the street they met Victoria, and they asked to see her ID.

This is apparently considered racial profiling according to Swedish feminists
Sweden yes
dagbladet.no/nyheter/svenske-victoria-raser-mot-norsk-politi-etter-utlendingskontroll--apenbart-raseprofilering/68755828

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/268806252_fig4_Figure-4-Phylogenetic-tree-of-35-world-populations-with-strong-linguistic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The police in the city of Bergen was looking for a criminal woman of african heritage
They was looking for African prostitues in general, not one specific black woman

Will your government be good goys and apologize? Or will it go nowhere?

"""""Swedish""""""

>This is apparently considered racial profiling
Because it is.

It's an age old bullshit reason to check ID. "Oh we are looking for a criminal and you just happen to fit the description"

>they was
Nice touch

>Oh we are looking for a criminal and you just happen to fit the description
So we should tell police to...not check people who fit the description of a suspect?

Gtk rwn

>former leader of the Swedish Feminist party
Imagine someone being too retarded to lead Feminist Party

>assuming people's nationality through their looks
Uhm, excuse me. It's the current year. Only way to be certain what nationality someone is is by looking at what is printed under "nationality" on a piece of paper.

Fucking niggers always think they're above these standard procedures. Worst if they have some white whore libtard with them like what happened here. Some libtard whore politician came from a ferry with her nigger friend so of course they would ask his ID and reason to bring his dirty ass to my country. She tried to start a shitshow but was relatively fast shot down by public.

She is fucking retarded and not Swedish at all. Hang the cunt.

oh you

Negerbolle!

Why don't you just tell that walking shit bag that shes not swedish and she has no right to claim anything.

and get fucked

She is completely irrelevant here. Literally nobody gives a shit about her, her party isn't even in the Reichtag lmfao

Idi Amin is her father. And you keep her, she'd fit right into Oslo, or Stavanger.

Negerballe

What is APGolla?

Funny how she was sued for plagiarism a month ago.

I reported this article in told them i will sue them for calling her swedish, implying swedes are niggers lol

researchgate.net/figure/268806252_fig4_Figure-4-Phylogenetic-tree-of-35-world-populations-with-strong-linguistic

From the article:"They were four in number namely, Negroid (Africans), Caucasoids (European and their related populations), Mongoloids (East Asians) and Australoid (Andhra Pradesh Golla castes)."

"(...) Dravidian speaking Golla castes of Andhra Pradesh remained separated from their neighboring subpopulations and branched off as a single cluster. Even within the Golla castes, western Golla castes (APGolla1 and APGolla5) were closer to each other than other Golla castes."

The police was told to look for a Black women.. And they did, so not really a case here, they did their job

I had two cops grill me for twenty minutes because I wore a red hoodie, and then they asked to search my bedroom. Someone 30 miles away had stolen a police gun, and was a right-handed smoker wearing a red hoodie like me. That person robbed multiple convenience stores over a two day period. I was mad, but also glad they weren't fucking around. This woman is...a woman.

She looks quintessentially Swedish, how could these racists cops not realize that?

I thought swedes were humans?

>Swedish

No, it's;

>(((Swedish)))

If you're swedish citizen you're officially swedish.

She's a full retard. Same person that during a debate claimed Russians aren't white because it fits her narrative when told they get deported more than brown people here.

Also called her opponent "culture racist" after the debate. Her opponent was a sandnigger btw.