The Absolute State of American Media

they're right

was he white? Or did the MSM wrongly asume his ethnic background?

Gun grab = civil war

"White privelage" means you're a racist in the eyes of a racist

what a load of neo-marxist crock

they are factually wrong looking at stats

hurrrr

the majority of crime is committed by the majority race

this is unusual!

>muslims commit vast majority of terror attacks
>REEEEEEEEEEEE RACISM
>blacks commit vast majority of crime
>REEEEEEEEEEEE RACISM
>whites commit vast majority of mass shootings
>YES GOYIM WHITE MEN ARE THE ENEMY

REALLY.
ACTIVATES.
MY.
ALMONDS.

Alt-right neo-nazis btfo. After all that racism it turns out that whitey was the problem all along

This race baiting worked really well in the last election.

Yeah, I don't get it. Why are they doubling down?

218. Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone. (However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left

the volume is actually astounding

THE MEDIA MUST BE STOPPED

I'm tired of brown people

"Progressivist" globalism, but you're right, it's like a religion to them, one they've been brainwashed to believe by the very elites who hate them. They can't believe so many Americans rejected their God so strongly, so now they think they can convert us by preaching even louder. But they'll only bring ruin.

They're right, considering who is lumped in as white in America. At least Bong media calls them Asians.

Dearborn, Michigan is unique as far as American cities go. For some strange reason, it gets way more than its fair share of Muslims.

Nationally, Muslims are only around 1% of the US population. These statistics do exist in America. It's not like huge numbers of Muslims are flying under the radar, masquerading as white in census data.

Insanity doesn't even begin to describe American mainstream media.

It's almost like whites are the majority in the US.

But they don't.
Blacks kill more people with guns, than whites.
Their data is done in a way that only whites can be terrorists.
For example, lets say a white guy was robbing a bank and killed 3 people, they consider that an act of terrorism. But a black that killed white children for being whites is a normal act of murder.

This kind of makes sense
The majority of atheists most likely identify as "leftist" and "liberal".
However i read an article a while ago that many athists still yurn for a congregation or some type of ritual service.
I can totally see them sublimating their desire for ritual and congregation into antifascist and marxist movement.

time and demographics are on their side anyway, fucking white males are 20% of the population

>The side with more numbers always win-

>voortrekkers
I always thought that sounded bad ass