Sup Forums is now in charge of creating an anime

About gangs of delinquent highschool girls.

So many positives here.
1. Brown
2. Tomboy
3. Gyaru
4. That delinquent dialect
Just off the top of my head I think that those are enough reasons to greenlight it. To bad about Japan's chronic shit taste.

>MC is actually a kind hearted daughter of family karate dojo
>She becomes ""gang"" member to protect the weak from bullies

and they all beat up the generic "hot" anime girl

I think one of them is a robot.

Basically make a Rival Schools anime

They're actually _____________________________________________________________________________________________boys__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Would it be made by the same people who did Ikkitousen?
I want to see delinquent girls beat the crap out of eachother until they are naked and covered in urine.

The gang leader has a nerdy manlet bf.

So like Scalie Schoolies?

FUND IT

Who she traps against the wall a lot

Well Aoi is voicing the leader of the delinquents for sure.

They can't start already a couple and there need to be conflict.

It's Nichibros SOL style, with occasional fighting

I always loved Akira and Zaki in Rival Schools.

An Air Gear Spin-off.. . In which the characters are genderbender'd.

I'd watch 500 episodes of that.

The core of the gang are 3 girls, childhood friends, who grew up in the sticks. They all got into the same city highschool and the delinquency thing is how they cope with the culture shock of the big city, and with people giving them shit for their accents and bumpkin social graces. Basically, they decided they weren't going to take shit from anybody, and away from home in the city, no parents are gonna stop them. The rest of the group are mostly city girls drawn in by their attitude and free spirits. Despite being rude and skipping classes and doing other cute delinquent things, the girls are good-natured at heart and often end up finding themselves the heroes in situations, which only ends up attracting more followers.

First 3 episodes are introductory, establishing their backgrounds and showing some one-off episodic shenanigans and "cute delinquents do cute delinquent things" as they bumble into doing good deeds and beating up people who deserve it.

Plot kicks in on the 3rd episode cliffhanger, and involves one of the fringe-members of the group that's gotten in bad with some more serious organized crime stuff without telling anyone, and is spiraling down the rabbit hole of teenage prositution. The delinquents all agree to rescue their friend and the next 10 episodes are cute girls with cute bats bonking cute yakuza

Looks good.

Any idea for designs? I barely see Japan explore some cool sukeban styles.

I feel like you could really go wild with Sukeban character designs.

In an episode, the clique leaves notes to the victim, telling her to meet them at their school's rooftop "or else."
She shows up and they jump her, taking her money and bento. Scene is extremely graphic and ends with the picture panning out from the sky with the girls exiting the roof, leaving the girl shaking on the ground. Final scene is a slow closeup of the girls face.

E-elaborate on what you mean by "jump her". How lewd are we talking?

Also, they yuri rape her while they're at it, and the closeup reveals tears and running mascara mingling with the musky vaginal discharge of at least a dozen violent women smeared across her battered face.

When she returns to class, the teacher demands to know what happened and she claims she tripped and fell face-first onto a snail

one of them runs into a little kid who looks like an old guy and is kidnapped by the army

Didn't Beelzebub do this kinda?

MC is a girl raised in a dojo that got a following of delinquent girls because they admire her strong, manly and just personality she got from her raising. What they dont know is that a MC is actually girly inside and an aspiring idoru. Hijinks ensue between maintaining an ordinary teenage school girl life, her idoru ambitions and not wanting to let down her "fans".

>idolshit
Dropped

In other words make something like Dragons Rioting but replace its MC with one of the main girls and make the plot revolve around the gang rivalries?

What ever happened to that manga anyway?
Haven't seen any updates on that for a while.

>Hijinks ensue between maintaining an ordinary teenage school girl life, her idoru ambitions and not wanting to let down her "fans".
very original 10/10

If shindol could keep the tragedy to a minimum, I think he could make one hell of a doujin on this premise

>Delinquents
>They are not pure, they are real delinquents
Please japan

Japan doesn't really like girls with dominant personalitties to be an MC.

This is why we won't have a delinquent girl as MC on anime or mangá. The closest was from Kill la Kill

>a new sukeban deka series

I'm down

The fuck are you saying about Mechazawa-chan? She's as normal and tough as the rest of the gang. You some kind of boy raping faggot who doesn't like real girls, eh?

It's a SoL about Christmas Cakes working as teachers.

One is full of love but easily distracted by her first grader students, while being pampered by the principal who is actually her dad. She can't get a husband because men see her as too childish.

A second one is strict and intimidating with her 5th graders, as they see her as an ice queen, but when she's with her friends she likes cute and sweet stuff, and wonders why her students are so scared of her when she's trying her hardest to be the best teacher. Men don't want her precisely because of how scary she might be without realizing it.

A third one is this genki tomboy who accidentally bullies her 4th grader students and make them work extra hard. She believes herself to be the best teacher and is proud how well her students are doing, even though they are often exhausted at the end of the schoolday. Men see her as not very femenine.

The fourth one is a completely lovely lady whose aura fills the sixth graders hearts with the sensation of being in love for the first time. She's nice, calm and understanding, everyone's favorite. The problem is that she's really timid when it comes to other people who aren't children or her friends that she's incapable of doing anything without the help of someone else. But her timid behavior comes off, always, as incredibly rude by accident, making everyone's impressions of her as being snobby and a total asshole outside of class.

They go on adventures and shit.

Its a good christmas cake idea, but it Jason fucking nothing to do with delinquents as MCs.

Unless you do delinquent christmas cakes.

About an underdog mc who likes to fight. He joins the Literary club and gets introduced to a tomboy president, mysterious vice president(which is rumored to be the strongest in that school) and trickster secretary.

Vice president's fights always happens off-screen. They get a power up before the final arc but they all die anyway except for Vice.

>delinquent christmas cakes.

A show about a cute little loli trying her hardest to become a stereotypical delinquent, going so far as to form a "gang" with her friends after becoming inspired after reading old Banchou manga she found in one of her dad's boxes.

MC was born into a loving family but then her mother left her and her dad with a rich yakuza guy.
Dad tried the best he could but after some time he ended a drunkard and physically abusive and plunging the household into poverty. This manifested at bullying at school forcing MC to get tough. When one time he attacked her sexually MC ran away and never looked behind. Dad never bothered to look for her and MC ends up staying in a run down apartment building extorting other students for money. In her 2nd year of high school her fame reaches the ears of an organized female gang that recruit her into them by promising money. MC reluctantly follows them as they go around doing evil deeds she's not comfortable with. In the midst of the darkness she fall in love with a boy and she regains happiness. This doesnt sit well with the rest of the gang and they bully her. In one of their acts they mess with the stuff of the yakuza and so the yakuza to "forgive" them make the female gang do some of their jobs. They send them to fight against a male gang in the same situation with a rival yakuza. This escalates into a full blown battle in which MC fatally injures a member of the male gang which end up being her love interest.
Series end with MC jumping off a bridge with the result being unknown.

Here's you cliche edge. 11/10 the evangelion of the madoka genre.

Oh, whoops.
Didn't read the thread outside of the OP.
I thought it was a normal thread about "post your ideas and shitpost about keit-ai"

Not mine

Metsuko ni Yoroshiku anime adaptation

>tough girl who's not in a gang saves boy from delinquents
>they threaten her
>she calls 911 and counts out ambulances needed
>????????

[big black ladies singing]

Removing some of the edge, it could be actually interesting.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION~

If they are rebellious delinquents, why do they wear prudish clothes covering way more skin than normal girls.

How about a school shooting anime?

They want to look thought not be eye candy.

A different type of rebeled nature agaisnt japanese gender roles and expectations.

Also its hot.

Because part of rebelling is rebelling against what people are pushing you to be, and popular culture pushes teenage girls to be lascivious whores giving it all away upfront. Making the boys work for a peak is a form of rebellion in and of itself.

I'm sorry

I can't picture violent youth gangs in Japan

It just doesn't work

Like imagining criminals in a gated community

Its similar to the stuff some samurai or some other traditional japanese warriors wore. Im not sure on the names obviously but im pretty sure thats the reasoning.

Happy end:
MC and love interest talk out their situation. They help each other undermine their own side and gather proof of all their crimes. MC finds her mother who turns up to have regretted leaving them but still with the yakuza so she ends up helping with what she can by asking her yakuza bf which is a rival faction to the other two. MC still dislikes her mom but is somewhat happy. The battle comes but MC and love interest set it up that both gangs and yakuza are arrested by the police all while avoiding attention from the groups and getting away. The police let them off because they assisted with the big arrest and they are minors. MC after love interest's urges reconnects with her father which regrets what he did but after all MC has gone through she forgives him and tells him she's found happiness.

>"The weak" mostly refers to her male childhood friend
>But she can't let her gang know that or she'll lose face
>"Where do you think you're going, nerd boy?" ensues
Greatest love story of all time.

>scrappy good hearted little fucker wants to be a delinquent but they all mock him
>tall, dangerous, athletic, thug girl is feared by locals but wants to be a cute Nadeshiko
>they try to help each other

As long as their private is something out of a Type-G doujin, I'm 200% on board.

a e s t h e t i c

That could be utterly hilarious

Because the Yakuza keep a tight lid on that shit.

Those just look like middleschool uniforms, to be honest.

I'll just copy paste crows zero I & II live action movie plot. And switch all boys school into all girls school.

If they weren't delinquents, they'd have their skirt hitched up above their knees.
It's sort of like Sup Forums, gas the jews but make sure you're upholding traditional family values as well.

Eh, the Yakuza do sometimes like using little punks for crude grunt work

>show is about a gang of school delinquents, MC is the young brother of the leaders and always wished to be a member.

>his brother think that he is too much of a soft material to be part of a gang.

>rival gang use some kind of old magic to screw with them. What they do? They change them into girls and only them and the rival gang.

>MC is now accepted as a honorary member of the gang, for being the tallest and strongest now and the group has to teach him how to be thought.

A lógica the episodes you have they discovering who caused this and how they try to reverte back to normal and have their revenge on the rival gang. While the rival gang want to beat the crap of MC and show their dominance by making the previous rivais into their wives.

3 years ago heroine-chan was in a delinquent gang with her sempai of two years and crush, user kun. After graduating, and 2 years of school without her sempai, she decides to finally go and confess her feelings! Heroine-chan locates user kuns apartment (by following him home) and readies herself to make her move.

Little does she know, user kun has become a NEET and otaku in the 2 years since he graduated! Frustrated by this, heroine-chan sets out to return her sempai to his former delinquent self. However, user kun feels he is more comfortable with his new lifestyle. Will heroine-chan be able to return him to his former glory and confess her feelings? Or will she be swept up in the otaku lifestyle with him?

Yeah, but you don't let those little punks just roam the streets. You let them start roaming the streets and picking fights and they're inevitably going to start shit with other Yaks and now you've got a war and nobody wants that.

Delinquent staying a delinquent best path.

>Not combined Delinquent/Bride ending where a rival gang interrupts the ceremony and you spend your honeymoon bashing skulls together

Bride>Swimmer=Delinquent=Ojou>Megane>>>Filthy whore

M-my bad

I think something got in my eye and I couldn't see that well, actually.

If we're talking straight couples, I'm more into the Uptight, top of the cohort, seito kaicho type dude to be paired with the delinquent chick rather than wimpy, maybe occasionally brave, beta.

The contrast/gap is still there, but it's a more equal relationship.

>not having each member of the gang becoming one with time, so MC has a diverse choice on waifus that don't mind sharing.

I get hyped just reading this. Why the fuck hasn't anybody done this yet? Are the japs creatively bankrupt or what

I suppose the appeal of the wimp with the yankee isn't so much the femdom angle (though I'm sure it is for some) but rather the fact that the gap comes from the outward, public relationship (gosh, what a loser) and the private relationship. When a relationship is equal even though the social standing of the partners isn't, it's a much more engaging dynamic. Just having it be "they're equals because they're the top of the pecking order of two different worlds" is played out. It's far too Romeo and Juliet. I'd rather have power balance be decided by the two partners themselves and their private dynamic as a romantic couple than it be something that's outwardly designated by their social status and public appearance. Voyeurs and onlookers really have no business dictating the status of a relationship, which seems to be far too much of what shoujo tends to do.

Here to post this. Good job, user.

I guess I'm wording that wrong my bad.

I'm not necessarily saying I want the dude to be perfect or be at the top or anything. I just prefer the whole counter of lax/uptight, brawly/brainy, hot-blooded/cool, shit like that.

It's not equality in social standing or position in their respective fields/cliques, it's more equality in the sense of both are on the offense, or both have moments where they're on defense. I dunno, I'm not good at explaining this kind of shit.

I mean, this is all just personal preference mind you.

I get you man, we just have different tastes.

I like it when uptight, honor obsessed, straight laced, confucian ideal boys get paired with teasing delinquent girls

Like that one chinese cop who married a female petty crook who kept letting herself get caught by him

i know how to make it better

they die and get transportred to an rpg world, with a special power that lets them recruit npcs into a posse

help me out I forgot the name of this mango

it's killing me

>Like that one chinese cop who married a female petty crook who kept letting herself get caught by him
Was that a Jackie Chan movie?

It would be cool to see a couple that shit on each other on different ways, but that happily lust when they are alone with each other.

Making the guy the uptigh "ojou" of the situation is a cool contrast with a brash tomboy, but only o5f they can have equal opportunitty to bicker at each other and to be dominant.

>cute delinquents do cute delinquent things

Fund it.

Not that guy but it's basically how Jackie Chan's parents met

>I say! Delinquent-chan, cease this shameful behavior immediately!

"Aww, you NEVER let me have fun Ouji-sama"

I want them to dance battle!

nevermind it's Murenase

All the ones besides the top 3 and middle one in the gakuran on the bottom row are shit. What's the point of this without the gap moe? The rest are just ordinary female archetypes you can find anywhere.

There is a appeal of completely turning a guy into a feminine waifu with them liking it. This is the gaping moe.

There's no gap moe because there's no trace of their original personality left. At that point they've become a completely different character, a generic waifu archetype who sometimes says things like "I can't believe I used to be a guy or something" and that's just boring.

Different opinions and different tastes. I pretty much like a lottle of all the aspects.

why is stuff centered around delinquents usually pretty good?

Why do the delinquents dress like that?

why the long skirt?

Why the masks?

Fair enough.

would watch 1000 episodes of that shit

>gaping moe