Canadian Exports Fall for 3rd Straight Month, Widening Canada’s Trade Gap

It's over.

>Exports are suffering one of their biggest tumbles on record over the past three months after touching records, which may fuel concerns the nation’s currency has been accelerating too quickly in recent months. Canada’s dollar has advanced 8 percent over the past six months.

Trudeau and his governments reckless and ideology fueled policies have officially wrecked everything.

The free market is the rake, and the hour of the time is nigh.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/canada-trade-gap-widens-as-exports-keep-falling-key-takeaways

Other urls found in this thread:

m.torontosun.com/2017/09/24/conservatives-would-beat-libs-poll
nationalpost.com/opinion/bruce-pardy-law-societys-new-policy-compels-speech-crossing-line-that-must-not-be-crossed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau will solve this Export crisis by Importing more Despair

why dont they just export weed lmao

Import more brown people.

if you widen your trade gap, you win

yup.

The budget will balance itself.

They obviously lack enough niggers

budget goes up, budget goes down you can't explain that.

Need more refugees

meanwhile:

US Trade Balance Shrinks More Than Expected As Deficits With China, EU Decline

We don't even have that ready yet. The government wants to monopolize weed production, distribution, and sales completely.

Trudeau has been awarding marijuana related contracts to friends and party loyalists (George Smitherman) while at the same time punishing smaller rivals (Marc Emery).

we need more unaccredited professionals from third world universities and illiterates from wartorn countries to replaced trained Canadians

All of those marijuana companies with listed stocks are going to be wiped out if they don't have a government or medical supply contract.

diversity is strength

Your ID is jew

I know

I'm going to rub this shit in the face of every degenerate who voted for him for weed. If individual business could deal then I'd be kind of okay with it, and surprisingly enough I know a few people who were actually hoping for something like that for the sake of jobs. But a government monopoly is literally the worst and most retarded way it could have been implemented. I will let all these fuckers know they got played and I will never let them forget it.

>1155
ths could have been a jobs/wealth creator. but the government couldn't let that happpen

we're working on it

>tfw your job will soon pay so much it won't exist anymore

I had this discussion last week with a Liberal friend.

Trudope hasn't fulfilled a single campaign promise and has blown the estimated $10b deficit by 300% already.
The last thing he has a chance of maybe passing is decriminalization of marijuana, but even that may fail if he doesn't have the government monopoly in place before the next election cycle.

You know it's embarrassing when the Conservatives and New Democrats are both asking the PM during question period why those that voted for him purely for the decriminalization of pot are still veing arrested for personal use and given criminal records.

I don't even smoke, and I agree that this could be a booster for small business and tourism. The government has become desperately greedy to fund their absurd social programs though.

What a mess.. The Liberals are going to get steamrolled in the 2019 elections all the way to a Conservative majority government.

>The Liberals are going to get steamrolled in the 2019 elections all the way to a Conservative majority government.
I hope so. Canadian women need to get the message that Scheer is the politician who actually cares about them and their kids. Trudeau merely larps as caring and virtuous. He's the worst larper ever, worse than Anon5.

>Conservative majority government.
Hahhahahahahahhahahaha

I have no liberal friends, but Trudeau still wins hands down.
Good news is Quebec provincial election might be the first right wing gvt in decades.

They'll pick up steam.

The Liberal's have another couple of years to further prove they're incompetence.

The opposition parties are closing the gap already, and we've yet to realize the full backlash of our unsecured border flooding. I'm confident in my assertions.

m.torontosun.com/2017/09/24/conservatives-would-beat-libs-poll

All the conservatives have to do is not fuck it up.

>that ID
When you're shilling so hard it shows.
>Zero charisma kike will beat soros-backed Trudeau
It's not 2004 anymore. Harpertron victories aren't mathematically possible anymore.
Also, sheer would be better than Trudeau. Good goy

> Shekle goy calling the goyim shill

Name me ONE positive political victory the Liberals have achieved thus far.

By the time 2019 comes around apmost anyone cpuld rum against him and potentially win. All they would have to do is state facts about the track record he has set and the hypocrisy that permeates the Liberal party.

don't worry. Vancouver real estate and Albertan oil will definitely be able to hold the whole economy up. Grow the economy from the heart outwards weed lmao

420blazeit

oh shit:

TransCanada terminates plan for $15.7 billion Energy East pipeline

plus 35 billion from petronas and 20 some odd billion from that other company. Canada is losing investment rapidly.

Liberals: "we'll run a deficit to stimulate economic growth"

Also Liberals: "these billion dollar natural resource industries are bad."

Federal gov "creates" thousands of jobs.
Federal gov leaves out the detail that those are all part time positions, and the number of full time jobs actually DROPPED by thousands.

Bravo fucktards.. And you still have no developed plan to replace the lost revenue from the resource sector.

there's unemployment then there 'unemployment' which is used to hide the growing unemployment. it's a mindgame.

The doublespeak and dodging direct questions about things like this is despicable.

Btw.. Best I.D. I've seen someone get in a while. Kek

Why don't they just use some of their gold reserve?

Oh...

It's fucking over

Just fucking end us, Kim

PLEASE

>0055
Checked. Best ID confirmed

>JEW

Quebec didn't want it, just like Bc didn't want their pipeline. This has nothing to do with Trudeau and just Alberta not paying out enough bribes.

- Smart enough to do a complete 180 on refugees when political discontent started to grow.
- Smart enough to avoid taxing Netflix and compound middle class grumbling.
- Impose new taxes on small business, basically incorporated doctors, and conservacucks can't even muster enough outrage since they would also do it.
- smart enough to end the Khadr fiasco while sheer keeps holding a position that literally lost Harper his reelection.
- weed, a favorite /pol meme, is slowly grinding towards legalization, with the provinces following in tow, since it will be a provincial jurisdiction.

$3 billion trade deficit? LOL

For comparison, Trump's trade deficit is $42 billion

how do you feel about this?

Law society's new policy compels speech, crossing line that must not be crossed

nationalpost.com/opinion/bruce-pardy-law-societys-new-policy-compels-speech-crossing-line-that-must-not-be-crossed

>Pot ruined a country.

Nobody is surprised.

Hush now
>The budget will balance itself

>five things in two years
>three of them are "they didn't fuck things up worse"

Ehh.

Hahahahaha
>Canada thought they could compete in a trade war with mighty USA!!