On Edge After Las Vegas - Something in the air

Anyone else feel like things are changing for the worse here in America. Everyone is on edge and just pretends it's business as usual!

EVERYONE ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT THE SHOOTING! I asked someone what they thought and they said "What? Mass shooting in Las Vegas? What are you talking about?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OmVaStYp_E
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/915747294108110848
liveleak.com/view?i=a4b_1507066415
youtube.com/watch?v=oRRCNYibhnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to know where all the investigation threads went

>where all the investigation threads went
into the trash

Listen to some Robbie Williams and chill out
youtube.com/watch?v=_OmVaStYp_E

Sounds like you're describing IT there.

No one has forgotten about the shooting. Even normies think the official explanation is bullshit.

Normies are going hard for the multiple shooters story while pol is massing on the gun deal gone wrong.

With ISIS taking credit and the FBI being quick to refute that it's likely a botched FBI op that they were not supposed to be doing.

Notice how quick house approving wall funding went through after this? Trump has these deep Staters balls in a vice after this.

CAUSE I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Please Aussie Bros we are fucking nervous. There could be another active shooter today or any day now! This is too much

I'm feeling it too

where you belong

>talking to normies
>being surprised when they don't know about something
nobody even watches the news or reads newspaper or even goes online to get news

the news they get is by glancing at headlines reposted by facebook friends

they don't know and it doesn't interest them whats going on in the world. and they see no reason why thery should care since they can't do anythign about it anways

*leans in and whispers comfortingly*
it's ok user, that's just my penis, it's just my penis

Look at the FBI starring down the LVPD

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/915747294108110848

Something is wrong, they know another shooter is on the run

Well, trump is the antichrist.

Keep making shit up all day, don't you have something better to do?

get ready for some NK news soon,white boy

>don't you have something better to do
than expose the satanic pedophile elite for what they are? Nah I dont have much else to do, besides laugh at your pathetic ass

>Steve isn't the kind of guy who would have carried those guns up to his room, he would have got someone else to do it! NOT EVERYONE WORKS AT TACO BELL YOU KNOW!!

>"What? Mass shooting in Las Vegas? What are you talking about?"
Probably because it could be fake news crisis actors?

>mfw i live in Northwestern Montana and my community hasn't had a violent crime of any kind in 90 years

Sounds good

I kinda mentioned it to coworkers and a few were interested actaully. My gm is an Indian and he's all in on the cover up. He believes 9/11 was inside job. It's a hotel too also. But it's mixed from what I've seen. One of them had the same thing I thought, an arms deal gone wrong.

You have no evidence for any of that. You are just going insane.

You are right...feeling kind of sleepy...might just take a break for a while..

Checked. Pretty comfy. Must be because im 4 hours north of any degenerate city in Canada. Too cold for shitskins, niggers, and liberals up here.

VERY DISTURBING LONG VIDEO

liveleak.com/view?i=a4b_1507066415

america is fucked and europe is slowly being dragging into becoming the same fucking ethnic mixing pot shithole full of people with nothing in common who want to kill each other.

its basically a facist state at this point.

ukraine is also fucked but it always has been, nothing will change here while your worlds implode

This is different from other active shooters.

These shooters were very high up and far away. Also it wasn't a mall, nightclub, etc. It was an open air concert, I'd imagine it like the beaches of Normandy

Anyone else struggling to NOT be the next shooter? I've fantasized about committing a Columbine type shooting since before Columbine. Things are going really bad with my family and work and personal life. The only reason I don' do it is because I already know everyone I know would just use it to throw me under the bus and sob for internet points about how they "always knew I was off" and that my action proves they were always right to treat me like shit. Anyone see the alleged shooters bro repeatedly throw him under the bus? Evil Genius? Army of One? God I don't want to be remembered for autisic shit like that.

In my case at least Trudeau is right: if I shoot my enemies they win. The only way I can win is to have a good life.

>No one has forgotten about the shooting. Even normies think the official explanation is bullshit.
>Normies are going hard for the multiple shooters story while pol is massing on the gun deal gone wrong.

Comey ruined the FBI's credibility. Fakenews and both left and right are sliding hard with bumpstock ban. LV sheriff knows something big. Everyone can see it in the briefing, Cue FBI field office drone appointed by Comey. Fed's got this one boys (((National Security))). They choked hard on the intel, whatever joint taskforce vice rico suave operation they were running. Answers won't be given until years from now when the families start filling lawsuits against the feds and the cops.

join isis.

quints confirm

>When you spout so much propaganda at your soulless puppets that they stop even pretending to care.
Good luck you fucked off kikes.

Dude seriously don't do it that's a stupid thing. Your family would be shamed forever. Talk to someone about how you feel it's not gay. Seek counseling if you have to. It's never that serious life is pretty good most of the time. Try to change things that are bad, get a Tinder and fuck a slut

it only feels like the edge cause the government lies to us. if they were honest, then we wouldn't let our imaginations create these wild conspiracies. just tell us Isis did it, then we will deal with it. lying and concealing the truth doesn't help the American conscience.

What if the NORKs are as smart as they think they are? Sure have been a lot of EQs along the pacific rim since they tested their last nuke supposedly a hydrogen bomb. What we going to do when they nuke the plate somewhere out in the pacific Superman 2 style and shatter California with dozens of 10.0 EQs?

I have been on the edge of my fucking seat for the last two years.

Why is that Fin Bro? Please, share the feels and get /comfy/

can you elaborate more? asking for a friend.

I've managed not to do it for 20+ years I think I'll be fine. Was just seeing if anyone else felt this way Agent Fuentes. Bullies shouldnt be such bullies though. You never know who you're bullying.

WEAR A HILLAR T SHIRT AND A REDDIT HAT

Yoir in the middle of a communist revelution user. Its going to get worse.

K I K K A

How can you be on the edge with her music finbro?

youtube.com/watch?v=oRRCNYibhnU

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

If you're suffering that much talk to someone.

If it does demand something evil only kys. You have no right to kill others.

If you do kill others you will have to answer to something. Even if you kys I believe you piss something off.

Food for thought.

My earliest thought like that that I can remember was in grade 1. Been that way ever since. 35 years later and I still havnt done anything.

I want shit to hit the fan, man. I want it so bad. I want it to go down. Fucking new crisis. Race riots. Nuke war with the norks. Fuck it if Seoul or Tokyo is destroyed. Earthquakes, assassinations, you name it. I want to see the chaos unfold from the comfortable confines of my abode. Gas the kikes now! Race war FOREVER white brother!

In fact I just want to hold her hand and be with the girl I love. Why did she have to reject me

You probably spilled your spaghetti. Just BE yourself and don't shoot anyone. Works every time.

>No one has forgotten about the shooting. Even normies think the official explanation is bullshit.
This. /thread

No, I didn't spill the spaghetti. But whatever, she's long gone, nothing but sorrow's left
I DO NOT intend to harm anybody in any way OK

>Everyone is on edge and just pretends it's business as usual!

I've noticed this too, but way before the Las Vegas shooting. It seems that every terrorist attack, shooting or any other similar incident becomes more blaze than the next. No one ever talks about these things. It's taboo to show any iota of emotion towards these events. When it does come up in conversation, it's usually just in passing akin to football or the weather.

Normies unironically believe terrorism is normal now.

>Normies unironically believe terrorism is normal now.
The thing is that the events are more sparse than they used to. Less people killed, too.

So yes, it's normal. And to play devils advocate it's been normal for a long time. 1996 Atlanta, 1995 Kansas, 1995 RER de Paris, 1985 and 1986 in Paris, a shit ton of things in the 70s...The danger now is that it's done by Islamic terrorists, which are legit more dangerous than a few commies or sneks in the late 20th century

... they've lost control.

I see people make posts like this from time to time. Like, over multiple years. Has it occurred to you that you might just be feeling this way because you've been immersing yourself in the toxic mentality of this place over weeks/months/years?

99% of the "happening" threads end up as nothing, or whatever does happen is forgotten in a week or two. Life goes on, and nothing much changes.

>they see no reason why thery should care since they can't do anythign about it anways

Apathy is killing us.

I literally couldn't give less of a fuck at this point. Every month or few weeks a truck hits people in Eurape, or there's a shooting or riot in the US. A bunch of people dead, the same #notallmuslims and #banguns and #loveoverhate.

If I had to shed a tear for everyone killed in some tragedy these days there wouldn't be enough hours in the day.

Fuck off mainstream media spook. In 2 hours

''LOOK LOOK Sup Forums ARE VIOLENT CRIMINALS IN THE MAKING''

Suck my dick.

everyones afraid because they know the official story is horseshit. The normies laugh usually but deep down its fucking terrifying for them. They haven't been exposed to the kind of info we've known for years.

werebreakingtheconditioning.jpg

fuck off spook

Karma for being a world bully.
Hope your country gets nuked to shit tßh.

no you dont man. I had a dream of a bunch of pick up trucks driving in circles with guys in the bed spraying the crowd with lead.

Shit woke me up in a cold sweat.

Resist the mind control.

Everyone's gonna die at some point. Sure, it'll feel painful and I'll be scared like everybody. But you, me, it don't matter anyway, fuck it, you're right, I just want to have a gf

It'd be yours going down first. You're in a spiral of self-destruction. Adios, Hitlerland.

checking a leaf that’s how bad this timeline is

>EVERYONE ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT THE SHOOTING! I asked someone what they thought and they said "What? Mass shooting in Las Vegas? What are you talking about?"

I noticed this too. It has to be really fucked up if it went from HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHITE PEOPLE DURRRRRRRRRR GUN CONTROL!!!

To

What mass shooting?

Also checked, my dude

Terrorism is common
Look up how many shootings and bombings there were in the 70s and 80s
People were high on coke, didn't care

>Anyone else struggling to NOT be the next shooter?

No do you really want to be the guy who kills a bunch of people for no reason and that people find disgusting.

Hello news. Trying to make us look like a bunch of autistic retards?
Well you're [spoiler] right [/spoiler]

Hey journalist, what ya' postin'?

confirmed, they're trying to frame Sup Forums

same, i live on an island away from this political shitstorm, feels good

On a very basic level, the universe is part of an equation that is in the process of being solved. The thing is it has already been solved, many billions of years from now it reaches equilibrium with the heat death of the universe.
We live in a snap shot of that equation being solved, a universe LOADING... screen. Bringing us to Happenings. Field dynamics state that the area of the sphere grows at an exponential rate away from the point of origin. You can call this localization, as the futher from the point of origin we go the larger the area and the more energy is required. Las Vegas was a point of orgin with a high signal strength, and (immediatly) 22,000 repeaters of the signal, meaning that the field of impact it created was amplified, then amplified again by social media. That is the problem with social media, is it is literally changing our timeline because it exponentially amplifies signals.
All this said, Events, or "Happenings", that occur are preceded by peeks and valleys of happenings because of the energy they extract from the overall human system.

I believe the next big event will be in North Korea. They will try a live nuke launch and it will fail, causing a fukushima level radiation event on the peninsula. Paddock tried to cause an explosion and it failed, time likes synchronicity and I fear the worst for NK.

One floor out, its another Shadilay. Another glitch in the matrix.

We made tracks to the Mandalay Bay hotel

Me and monkey
With a dream and a gun
Hoping my monkey
Don't point that gun at anyone
Me and monkey
Like Butch and the Sundance Kid
Trying to understand
Why he did what he did
Why he did what he did

CIA plz

Take your meds schizocuck