Well. I'm kinda at a loss

Well. I'm kinda at a loss

How do you decide what responsible hands are? That shooter passed all background checks

>Sarah Silverman
into the oven it goes

A Jew wanting to take guns from the goyim, who wants to guess what happens afterward?

why does she type like a retard

Taking advice from a fridge

>larp flaggotry
>confused
story czechs out

matzo balls for everyone? :^)

She thinks it’s cute. Her and her sister have always been doing the “cutesy voices” because it made their dad “pay attention” to them.

>no one wants to take your guns
>they just want to move your guns from your hands to someone else's

(((Silverman)))

Why do these kikes want so desperately to disarm the goyim?

Communist Utopia? Shit, where do I hand in my arsenal?!

ask her why she is quoting Hitler

>dat Orwellian semantic mental kung fu

how do they do it bros?

>10 year old detected

There are no smart beautiful funny women on the lef.....

I'd still like to dick in vagina.

>we don’t want your guns, just your automatics
>we don’t want your guns, just this vague and over broadly defined definition of automatics covering all this other shit
>we don’t want your guns, just bump stocks and shit
>inb4 we don’t want your guns, just shotguns and burst rifles
>inb4 we don’t want your guns just.... shut the fuck up whitey and give officer Tyrone your guns you little bitch
Wow rly makes me think

Reminder that "mentally ill" or "irresponsible" includes "right-wing" when leftists say it

>those looking to control us
>((Silverman))
Holy fuck, my sides

Silverman.

I wanna hate fuck her so bad

But many shooters would not have.

I accept that some degree of mass shooting is probably inevitable in a country that thinks that democracy is so fragile that it must be defended by its citizens constantly (even though the UK has been a democracy for just as long with far more stringent gun control, but whatever), but they can certainly be made harder to pull off.

>inb4 someone posts the pic
Trust me, you don't.

it would have been faster to write and for me to read that sentence if it had been in normal english.

Your country has vast power over the rest of the west, and your citizenry uphold democracy in America, and by extension, the rest of the west. Do you seriously think that UK’s Democracy is secure by natural order and not by the ever present threat by democratic America to step in and reinstall democracy on them? What about when American democracy falls and you are the biggest superpower? What happens then?
Use your fucking brain yankee.

>no one wants to take your guns
>we just want to take the guns
>fair

Neck yourself virgin jew lover

I will never trust that cunt. I clearly remember her racist bullshit about how only white men become serial killers. I'll kick her in her rotten cunt.

>UK has been a democracy
it's spelled Ca-l-i-p-h-a-t-e

Nope. People like that want to take all of your guns. She's full of shit.

You can finish that because there still aren't.

>Get 15 years for browsing Sup Forums in Bongistan
>"they dont need guns to defend against tyranny, it's all just part and parcel"
Kill yourself faggot

America is ground zero in the culture war and the push to end democracy by both the establishment, and anti-establishment right/left. Once America falls from grace, or is seized by one of these radical elements, the entire fucking world will change almost overnight

She's turbo depressing naked, like most women

The only way your fucking that is with a time machine.

Democracy ends with those who invented democracy - the Aryan Anglo Saxons. Nonwhites and orientals can no better support democracy than a nigger can invent the wheel.

Of course not. They have no appreciation for it. And all the lessons and values that gave it the strength it once had, are already called “whiteness”.
There is literally 0 chance of niggers upholding democracy

Silverman. A race baiting cunt who outright just made up shit when she was doing wage gap video for Sandberg's Lean In campaign.

pic related is our champion of Social justice being all sensitive about race issues and shieeet.

>Just make sure the guns go in2 responsible hands
Let me guess, those hands happen to be Democrat ones, eh?

Gs da ju

>Oy vey goy, we don't want to take them we just want to restrict them and have you pay more fines to obtain them

It all started when Americans allowed Jews to take over their democracy. Oriental rats who only ever worshipped YHWH or their Kagan got to define what democracy meant for America and the entire world. Democracy today is stricken with deadly hook-nosed cancer of the cursed Satanic Kaganate.

>don’t worry we’re not taking your guns, we’re just taking your guns
Not trying very hard anymore are they?

The founding fathers, and Alexis De Tocqueville did fine jobs with “Democracy”. The kikes, predictably, perverted into a tool to further Zionist interests

>it's all just part and parcel

Why don't they say part and parcel to living in the US?
>A muslim blowing you up is part and parcel to living in the UK
>getting shot in America, TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHTS NOW!

>Into responsible hands
Oh well that makes me feel a lot better

Yeah. We just want them in responsible liberal hands like these, not the hands of right wing nazis!

She looks like if my asian gf got eye opening surgery

>the UK
You lost all credibility there. We need a license to buy a spoon in this shithole. We aren't free here, nor is any European country (eurocucks have been brainwashed into thinking they're free). We just have no way to fight back. It's going to keep getting worse here.