Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Chapter 31

Biggest time-skip troll I have ever seen.

Fuck this author, he really managed to trick me until the very last page.

And in the fucking last page, you can see the face of the damn person reflected in the damn manga at that very scene.

Must admit, this was genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

udon0531.tumblr.com/
exhentai.org/s/e16dadaffb/884711-70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need more Re:Zero and Takagi-san threads on Sup Forums.

Re:Zero is already 24/7 just like JoJo.

We need more Takagi-san and Terra Formars threads.

This fucking chapter.

I never felt so trolled by a twist since the Arrancar Saga finale in Bleach.

Holy shit, like, I'm kinda between choking the author to death and hugging him at the same time right now.

Also, Chapter 32 is out, and jsut went back to the past out of nowhere too.

Talk about a Troll Author (you all feel free to add him on TVTropes in this very category, this pretty much confirms it)

what happened now? I vaguely remember some ntr fags being butthurt a few days ago. Is this the same thing?

Mommy Takagi-san is pretty damn hot.

>see the face of the damn person reflected
What?

She was always hot, even before having a kid

Most likely, OP is referring to the troll author talked in the phrase above that one.

She's cute as a kid, but too loli for me. Her older self is a miracle of the universe.

His tumblr has some good stuff

udon0531.tumblr.com/

My heart boner cannot possibly handle this Miki.

This guy is both a good artist and a decent writer. This chapter made me kinda sad that I'll never start a family.

Now that I give it a second look, Miki's eyes are green, not blue. She has the ahoge and everything.

Basically the author spent the whole chapter building up that she never married Nishikata

>She looks at her school album and sees Nishikata
>"I wonder what's he's doing now"
>Daughter looking at photo album
>"Is that daddy?"
>"If only"
>Husband comes home and you don't see his face
>"Were you crying?"
>"No, just tired"

Then she give the smuggest look ever in OP's picture and you see Nishikata's name on the wall. Her kid's "Is that daddy?" when you don't have NTR on the brain is because there was a knock on the door from a delivery man

At some point I got the vibe she was pretending Nishikata died.

Also, this basically means the good end is all but confirmed.

This chapter made me feel like Nishikata himself, in a way.

If that was the plan, kudos for the author. I felt legitimately emotionally trolled.

>And in the fucking last page, you can see the face of the damn person reflected in the damn manga at that very scene.

Agreed, the last page feels like the author himself is giving us that ultimate masterful smug face like "hey readers, I teased you like a bitch, and now I'm licking the tears you let fall in this page. fuck you! ahaha.wav"

This guy REALLY knows what he is doing with this manga, that much I'm pretty sure of. This was one direct trolling to the fans faces.

It's a shame they didn't translate the line in the end, it made the chapter 100% more juicy trollish

is there a main thread for the Karakai TLs?

>How did it feel to be teased?
Arousing

Is there any other manga with masterful trolling like this? I really liked that shit.

Also, any manga similar to Karakai in general? (Already reading Tomo-chan, which was reccomended by my friends, but it's not really similar to it)

There's Henjyo (a pervy Karakai imo), but I only know that one

I'm also searching for similar manga.

Are there any more mangos about this kind of thing? Ive read everything so far from this and Tonari no seki-kun and am looking for similar stuff to scratch the itch.

Alright you win. Loli Takagi-san is too a miracle of the universe. Just don't stop growing.

It was, but it sure upset me before the ending.

I didn't like being teased.

>typesetting left out "How does it feel to be teased?" at the side of the final panel
MEH

imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon imnotalolicon

must stick with adult Takagi, must stick wit adult Takagi

>Takagi-san threads everyday
RIP once a month comfy threads, nice nowing you.

If you want girl teasing a guy, try Henjyo. If you want to scream at a computer screen for the characters to just fuck already, try Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To.

I don't usually see it in manga, more in video games where it's easier to betray your expectations.

I just want to say, Henjo kind of sucks.

But if you can enjoy it, feel free.

I don't like it either, just couldn't think of any other teasing manga off the top of my head.

I found it to be pretty good (it starts meh and forced, but it gets better and better from chapter 8 or so).

Funny, my opinion is in the reverse.

My main issue is I completely can't understand why the main two have such a relationship at all.

Plus the main guy isn't likable at all.

>no smug teasing wife

fuck this gay earth

I must admit the childhood friend introduction kinda ruined part of the experience for me, but, like, as far as we got (chapter 28), the author developed pretty nicely the relationship between the main characters imo

The age difference didn't matter too much for me, so I guess that's that too.

If you want a girl blueballing a guy into utter despairing betadom, try Mysterious Girlfriend X.

They've been NTR shitposting wars for months now. The only difference was that they weren't daily.

She can't keep getting away with this.

Or was it his cousin, I don't quite remember (reading too many manga right now).

Oh I know, I'll just miss the smaller threads with other anons wondering how long this manga has left. Now it's all grown up and has it's own daily thread ;_;

>try Mysterious Girlfriend X
No. Don't recommend that to anyone, not even as a joke. No one should have to suffer through that ending.

I want Nishikata to surprise kiss her so badly (but then, again, she will probably provoke him faking tears or something, she is kinda professional with the teasing thing),

Nothing Happens: The Series, eh?

Status Quo: The Series

with the later chapters it got really out of hands, things happening in one instantly forgotten and never mentioned again in the following.

I really wish I could meet somebody who liked the entirety of Mysterious Girlfriend X just so I could explain in detail why their opinion was incorrect, but I know that'll never happen because special needs children aren't allowed to talk to strangers.

So, Ranma Nibun no Ichi ending all over again?

>Re: Zero

fuck no

Why is this girls face 50% forehead?

It gives her an even bigger smug face for some reason.

How do we know this timeskip is canon?

Not only the ending, the story is about 100 chapters long and nothing at all happened after the 30°.
It wasn't even slow, slow implies a constant forward momentum, the story basically got resetted to starting point with the start of each chapter.

Anyone have that wall of Takagi-san smug faces? For scientific purposes.

We don't, the author is an absolute troll.

Why wouldn't it be canon?

Why wouldn't it be? The whole manga goes back and forth between various points before, during and after the summer vacation, so its not like timeskips are uncharacteristic of it.

Because that "how did it feel to be teased" line could very well be a reference to the ending, not the whole manga.
The ending was a tease, not real.

I think you're reading too much into it, but whatever, we just don't know.

So basically, it's pretty decent up to the 30th chapter but after that it goes to shit?

I take it that they don't even fuck either? (I ask because I only watched the first episode of the anime.)

Nah, the magazine wrote that. That's the reason the regular translator left it out.

That one manga with multiple plot lines and one of them is a teacher and her male student.

I'm guessing the manga doesn't end the same as the anime then? I watched the show and enjoyed it, ending seemed good enough to me.

Too bad that got licensed and they removed all /ss/ from it. That teacher was so thirsty it was great.

Is the anime any better?

I was so angry. For a moment I thought that the poor guy was finally free of that bitch. But no, apparently he's stuck with her until he finally works up the nerve to off himself.

Why is this loli so smug

14-sai was great. I miss it

>Why is this girls face 50% forehead?

Best for forehead kissu.

Because she's a fucking smug whore bitch cunt, fuck her smug bitch.

I just marathoned this shit after I read OP's post and didn't read further.

Mother fucker dude, my heart felt like stone until that last page, fucking hell. I knew there was going to be a twist and I STILL fell for it.

>They don't fuck as kids
dropped

>yfw he finally pays back 10 years worth of teasing in bed]/spoiler]

Does anyone have the updated version of
with the +120 replies?

I might be wrong, but I think they don't even kiss

The guy who writes it is SUPER DUPER INSANELY conservative and thinks that sex is something that happens through a bedsheet with the lights off

>but I think they don't even kiss.
>The guy who writes it is SUPER DUPER INSANELY conservative and thinks that sex is something that happens through a bedsheet with the lights off.

WHAT?!!

Why even make the fucking thing in the first place if you're not planning on having them kiss, let alone fuck?

Are there any Doujins at least?

>ntrfags got destroyed

>NTRfags BTFO

Feels good

A shitty reason if you ask me, that line made the delivery 200% times better.

If you want to, I can pretend to like it for you so you can just get it out of your system.

>Are there any more mangos about this kind of thing?

Sundome by Kazuto Okada. Prepare your anus

This is like galatic level cucking.

The only reason I can come up with is that he got replaced by a doppelganger at about episode 36.
Up until that chapter they the two were steadily growing more intimate with each other, petting, touching, staying close, having dirty dreams about one another etc. etc.

After that, the nothingness. Any sort of physical intimacy forbidden, not a single mention of anything before that (the infamous ear licking part), no progress of any sort and the guy refusing himself to kiss by the end.
Meanwhile his best friend was already tapping glasses-kun.

Someone has to make a doujin of that.

I see, and I quite enjoyed the first episode of the anime.

Oh God she's perfect. How can she be so perfect?

>who ever cums first looses

What if Yabuki acquired this power?

Will we get quantum level teasing?

exhentai.org/s/e16dadaffb/884711-70

Not really,but I imagine it'd be like this.

I need a name so I can search in another site that don't obligates me to make an account, please.

I made a fake email account.

Fuckbuddy Collection.

Start on page 70 for the story.

>hail satan

Huh. For once, Hollywood did a neat job adapting manga.

I fucking hate translator. If I see him translating again. I'll fucking find him and beat the shit out of him.