Nigger Ambush: 3 Special Forces Soldiers Killed by Unidentifed Niggers

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/three-us-troops-killed-in-niger-ambush-two-wounded/
archive.is/n859e

wsj.com/articles/three-u-s-troops-killed-in-ambush-in-niger-1507165936
archive.is/HIM2h

>News reports quoted Nigerien officials saying five of their troops also were killed.
>The U.S. military deployed a small number of U.S. Army Special Forces to the area to train counterparts from Niger battling Islamic State-affiliated Boko Haram and al Qaeda’s North African branch, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, or AQIM.
>The U.S. military has said it wants to be build a drone base just outside the city of Agadez in support of its counterterrorism campaign in the region.

bump

Paddock arms deal. These were the buyers.

I digested that as
> Nigger Ambush... 3

source?

WELL WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU RACIST FUCKONG RETARDS HOW ABOUT YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT YOU RACIST GREEDY AS FUCKING BITCHES

YOU HAVE NO TRUE EXSCUSE OTHER THAN TO STEAL RAPE AND DESTROY NOW FUCKING LEAVE THE COUNTRY OR FACE UNIVERSAL CONSEQUENCES WHICH YOU REALLY DON WANT WHITE SIR.

why why whyyh
the fuck am i getting hit by freight trains when all im doing is walking on a busy train line hmmm wtf man why does this happen to meeeee reeeeeeee

>The U.S. military has said it wants to be build a drone base just outside the city of Agadez in support of its counterterrorism campaign in the region.
Reminder that the US should cease all operations in regions that are not US states/territories/protectorates or extremely consistent allies.

They relaxed.

Literally came out his ass

Ummm. I think isolationism was already tried and it was universally found to be dumb.

We have too many problems on the home front to be wasting money jerking ourselves in the middle east or africa.

Yeah. I'm almost certain that last time that was tried, WW2 happened because of it.

Isolationism is the slur used to silence the anti-war right. Opposing war, either in general or in a particular instance, out of national self-interest is more often than not prudent.

Are you retarded? WWII happened because Hitler violated the Polish-Anglo Alliance, and the US wasn't isolationist by that time because we decided to join WWI for basically no reason.

We didn't join for no reason. The filthy japs bombed Hawaii, so we went to war with them. Then the glorious Reich declared war on us because they're friends with the japs.

>japs bombed hawaii
>WWI
Are you illiterate?

We have a large base in niamey with lots of US personnel, i know people who have deplyed there recently. Lots of special forces leave this very base on patrols daily.

Ha you bring up a funny point.

If nigerians are from Nigeria?
Then what do you call people from Niger?

Technically Nigeriens, but few know this because Niger is a backwater.