Emily is a 38 year old Scientist who can't find a man

archive.is/EQ4vK

>Tonight, at 11pm, one of TV scientist Dr Emily Grossman’s friends will call her. ‘Are we ready?’ she’ll ask. Emily will say she is, and start ‘stabbing my belly with hormone injections’.

>She will do so every night for two weeks, with her friend on the line for emotional support, until she is given a trigger injection to release ten or so eggs from her swollen ovaries. Thirty-six hours later, Emily will go to a clinic to have those eggs sucked out and placed in a freezer.

>Emily is one of a growing number of single, thirtysomething women choosing to put motherhood on ice in the hope of starting a family with Mr Right, if and when he shows up.

>‘I see my ovaries every other day in a scan during the second week of injections,’ says Emily. She’s just embarked upon her third cycle — three cycles are recommended to get the maximum number of healthy eggs. The total cost is close to £10,000.

>But Emily is not daft. In fact, she is one of the brightest thirtysomethings around, with a double first in natural sciences from Queens’ College, Cambridge and a PhD in cancer research from Manchester University. This week, she was named, with astronaut Tim Peake, as an honorary STEM ambassador, working to inspire Britain’s youth in science and tech.

>‘Ideally, I wouldn’t go back to them. Ideally, I’ll meet someone in the next few years, but . . .’ She shrugs. Emily has lived with two men, one during her 20s and a second lengthy relationship that ended last year. ‘In my 20s, I wasn’t thinking about marriage and babies. I was having lots of fun and was more focused on my career. I’d always had in the back of my mind that, one day, I would get married and have kids, but it wasn’t a primary objective.

Even smart women are having trouble finding suitable partners. Why are men abandoning their roles as fathers? If Western men stop procreating, then we will have to import more fertile refugees from the Middle East!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lAMJXObvF0
youtube.com/watch?v=PBdmpag02m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mr Right who owns a mansion with 2 sports cars is not looking at "thirtysomethingdoublephdcollegegraduate" women.

He's looking at busty, 5'11" blonde virgins.

>chosen
>way past desirable child bearing age
>spent most of her life in academia
>high maintenance

Nope

This, even Molyneux has said it before.

>Even smart women are having trouble finding suitable partners

because,

>‘In my 20s, I wasn’t thinking about marriage and babies. I was having lots of fun and was more focused on my career. I’d always had in the back of my mind that, one day, I would get married and have kids, but it wasn’t a primary objective

kys, FAGGOT.

FPBP. Being a scientist in general is going to limit your prospects.

Your question is literally answered in the article you quoted, dumbass.

No. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

She could get married at 18, have a child while studying and then become a successful womyn.

Instead she kept partying and sleeping around. Serves her right.

>was more focused on my career
Well then stay focus on your career because no one is looking for a wasted cunt. Plus having kids at 35+ = more chance the kids will be autists.

If you've ever seen her on TV / listened to her speak, you'll realise why she's single. She's categorically weird, speaks like a 30 year old permavirgin, but in a female body.

She's basically fallen through the cracks - too weird/geeky to get a regular Joe husband, but too much self esteem / intelligence to settle with an equivalent male (weird/geeky males tend to be unattractive).

I'm not saying I wouldn't pipe her, but long term she's not a viable option - If I'm attractive, I could do better, if I'm unattractive, she would dismiss.

>Even smart women
Dumb women don't have this problem, you're retarded OP, fucking piece of shit nigger fuck you

as a 26 year old NEET I'd make autistic babies with her as long as she supports my lifestyle.

All of this is nothing but comedy gold.

The best part.

>She will do so every night for two weeks, with her friend on the line for emotional support.

if only blonde virgins looked back at me

Tired sucked in pruned face with no body shape.
>let me tell you about a new method of experimenting with rats, I'll bet that'll make you super horny this time!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6lAMJXObvF0

To illustrate my point. Could you imagine going to dinner, the pub, or on holiday with this? Fucking hell.

The heeb is right.

She went against her natural role as a mother, and is now surprised that she is alone.

P.S. Am I the only one who found the bright red "pls look at me" dress funny?

Why would I care?

>Why are men abandoning their roles as fathers?
have you asked that man during her 20s if he wanted a father then? I bet he would've been happy with it. she's the one who gave up on motherhood

In other words, she has chosen to be alone.

Most women with self-esteem, a respectable job and a good education who haven't found someone decent by 30 usually fall into this after realising that the pool of still single guys over 30 is complete shit.

>it wasn’t a primary objective
Which sends a subliminal message to every man that she'd be a terrible mother to his children.

I did the whole work my arse off to make a family but in the end when I gave her a choice of you need to start acting like someone I would like to have children with and marry guess what. She went and fucked some other guy while I was at work so I just decided no. I am not going to get married to someone who will do that because I am busy trying to make a home that is stable. I broke up with her and found a place to live that made sure I could go buy guitars and record my own music as my hobby. I'd rather fuck hookers since it's legal here and I can tell them before hand what I am after

>someone is going to show up and love me

>If you've ever seen her on TV / listened to her speak

Looked her up now. First thing I see is that she's a feminist and implied swedes sit down when they pee because it's healthier.

When will they learn?

why even make these stupid threads?

38 is too old for a woman

sorry, youth = fertility

You have 0 evidence that she was partying constantly, becoming a PhD for a stem degree is a lot of studying that points to the contrary

I'll date her

>realising that the pool of still single guys over 30 who want to settle down with someone over 30 is complete shit

ftfy

I'm 30 and not planning on settling down until at least my late 30s. That way, I can be much more financially secure, have a lot more fun while I'm still young, and still marry a mid-20s girl (who's likely to be more attractive than the one I could have gotten in my mid-20s).

I wish i had your options .

She's attractive enough to get a quality man now, but why do that when she can play God with her fertility and put it off even longer, hoping a Perfect Man will come begging for her wrinkled ass someday?

If she was 28 I'd give her fugs.

38 no deal.

If she really wants a family, she needs to be looking for a chubby guy that cooks....she's too career focused to stay at home with kids, so she needs a househusband....
Stupid bitch just wants a Chad, but Chad only goes for women 18-24.
Her priority wasn't making a family, so now she has to either settle for gardener Gary or go it alone with donor sperm...she's whinging because Chad isn't an option.

Hot, but any wealthy man with in that age is either happily married, living the Heff lifestyle or has younger women lining up with equal brain capability and better maternal qualities.

When her kid graduates from university, this woman will be some 60+ years and unfuckable since at least a decade before.

Sorry, but this woman was so smart she will die alone and child less or rely on her teenage kid who, without a father, needs to take care of her parkinsons and rheumatism.

And what accomplishments has she sacrificed everything for? Being a co host on sky... Yes, that looks totally worth it.

i might be a dog but at least im not hanging from a ceiling pissing and shittim myself. rancid cunt blames everyone else but her.. rest in your own piss.

>Most women with self-esteem, a respectable job and a good education who haven't found someone decent by 30 usually fall into this after realising that the pool of still single guys over 30 is complete shit
Maybe that was the case, but men are becoming more selective themselves, as choosing the wrong woman can and will ruin your life. It's illegal to chain them up in a basement and turn them into baby factories, so there is no practical way forward.

>Emily has lived with two men, one during her 20s and a second lengthy relationship that ended last year.
>lived

She's not married because of her own goddamn fault.

No self respecting, successful man is going to waste time with a old used whore.

She better find some desperate loser or give up.

>38

WAY past prime. Ideally women should be doing their child rearing 20-26. She's more than a decade late to the game.

Men don't want an autistic kid who's allergic to peanut butter.

does anyone else get the feeling these news websites are covertly taking the piss out of these career broads who hit the wall?

The dredle spinner is right, nobody wants used goods.

So it's too late to start a family

>Even joking about being such a loser

>But Emily is not daft.

Oh, yes she is. Book smart, maybe, but daft about the things that matter. How do people see a man who spends his 20s and 30s "having lots of fun" and then decides he wants to settle down with a supermodel? They'd use words a lot worse than daft.

>Gross
Bitch ain't got more years till dick scarecrow.

Lmao who the fuck are you kidding unless you're going to be extremely wealthy forget getting a decent mid 20s girl that will go for your old arse. My sister is 26 and she thinks anyone over 31 is too old.

>i can get someone in their mid 20s when i'm pushing 40

Wow. You are almost as bad as she is.

>financial security

You are never owning a house in London, m8.

>>Emily is one of a growing number of single, thirtysomething women choosing to put motherhood on ice
lol. The odds of it working out are shit. The whole idea that you're going to meet the right guy and shit out a kid or two right in the nick of time is just a lame daydream to repress your regrets. She has the mindset of a student still procrastinating and tabbing over to Sup Forums in the final hours before a deadline, thinking "I'll start for real in a minute." Putting her eggs on ice is like when a nigger with a tl;dr rap sheet going to church, just an empty ritual to act out. Neither of them are going to turn their life around.

western men will procreate with younger women who want to be mothers and housewives and not careerwomen

Scientists usually marry other scientists, becuase few other people could get along with them. Being scientist is not a job, it's who you are. No right minded man would want a wife, who is busy all the time, and going to conferences every other week

Modern men and women want completely opposite things, it seems.

Women want to have fun in their 20's, and many men also want to have fun in their 20's. The men who want to settle down (either from the start och after they've had their fun and are in their 30's) want to settle down with a woman who is in her 20's.

This is basic biology and our current society is not compatible with it.

tl.dr:

Nobody wants to start a family with an old roastie

Why doesn't she just go for one of her equally lonely scientist co workers

Yes. Sometimes I wonder if these women are genuinely unaware of the fertility drop off that occurs in a woman's late twenties, or if they know and are just feigning ignorance.

There's a reason that as recently as a century ago people would get married around 19-23. It's because everyone knew you had to get those kids knocked out ASAP.

women suffer from choice paradox

Men are abandoning those roles because they suck now. Women ruined them and government passed laws that screw men in a divorce. See women have this plan in their head from a very young age that they'll fool around for 20 years and "have their fun" while telling responsible guys who want marriage or serious relationships to get lost, but then marry those same guys when their looks start to fade. These guys have wised up to the plan and women are pissed about it and of course, men are being blamed for not "manning up" and marrying 35 year old roasties, as if men 50 years ago would have put a ring on what is essentially an elderly prostitute because that was always the epitome of masculinity.

>(((Grossman)))
It's good that her old eggs didn't find any use.

Lol, should've married at 14. Now you look like shit and have 9 rotten eggs left.
There's only so much propaganda to make people worship menopausal women...

hahaha dumb cunt.

checked

Daily reminder: there is a 1/12 chance a woman over 40 will have a child with downs syndrome.

Enjoy your "liberated" coalburner successwomen.

Well that's too bad .

Maybe you don't like it, but plenty of guys would find that adorable. She's not married with kids for one reason, the same reason any not-entirely-hideous woman isn't: she didn't want to be.

Fucking checked

Its actually more important for women to become redpilled than men, men's sexual value is tied to his status so aging is not necessarily a massive obstacle to fatherhood, but if a woman doesnt understand how the world actually works by her late twenties she's fucked.

>38 year old woman

lol good luck roastie

if she wants to find a man she could check out her closest mirror.

Only thing I can do is laugh, and hope she dies surrounded by her cats.

>38
Too old
This is why you don't wait for children and settling down.

I'm planning on doing the same, I think it's the smartest move. Men gain value with the pass of time, women tend to lose it.

>mfw she's a feminist

That's the fedora of women and telling men that you're a feminist means you're only limiting yourself to ultracucks.

>‘In my 20s, I wasn’t thinking about marriage and babies. I was having lots of fun and was more focused on my career.'
>I WAS HAVING LOTS OF FUN

Check em

kek

she's like me but a women. 25 year old in the STEM meme and can't find a grill. I'm going to die alone

Dating after uni must be suffering. Let alone after 30.

Its so hard to meet people these days in public. Everyone is closed off.

Another one bites the dust. A 38 year old victim of feminism. She'll probably kill herself soon, just watch. I bet she puts on a strong and independent woman facade but at night she cries herself to sleep, regretting not having kids and marrying at proper age. Now it's too late, there's only cats or a rope.

Well fuck me, if your hick sister says so then it must be true. You don't have to be "extremely" wealthy, just well off. I already earn £56k/year at 30 years old. I've nobbed 6 20-somethings this year alone, 2 maybe 3 of which could have been longer term situations but fuck me I'd much rather just carry on sleeping around.

I already own a house thanks pal.

hahahaha....women have to know what's up before they're ruined....redpilled by 14 if you want virgins....redpilled by 18 if you want them to at least not have kids....redpilled by 24 if you want them to have a lot of kids....after that, they're just career roasties

ffs shes sucked more cocks than obama

hit the gym to get swole and join a team activity to boost social skills.

Dress well.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBdmpag02m4

Please neck yourself

Her standards are too fucking high. She's never going to find someone who is exactly the right type of man, because I highly doubt she's even that great of a person.

Get married in your 20's or you're fucked.

>Emily has lived with two men, one during her 20s and a second lengthy relationship that ended last year. ‘In my 20s, I wasn’t thinking about marriage and babies. I was having lots of fun and was more focused on my career. I’d always had in the back of my mind that, one day, I would get married and have kids, but it wasn’t a primary objective.

One man in 20s, one ended last year. So she had been in a serious relationship in her 30s but still had no children. What gives?

A 60 yo felon might want a dried up slut. She is probably only looking for 40yo CEOs

>Emily has lived with two men, one during her 20s and a second lengthy relationship that ended last year.

That's part of it: effectively, she's twice-divorced. She just never made it official, and she withheld the most important part of herself, her fertility, from both "marriages." If she had married both men, she'd be seen as a failure, but since she stayed officially single, we're supposed to think it had something to do with her career or high standards. It's all crap. She wanted the benefits of marriage -- a man to live with and take care of her and give her social status -- without the costs, and she got it, twice.

>I. Just. Love. My. Job.
>*inhales audibly*
>...And I'm pretty much happy.

Didn't need to watch further

Good fucking luck, why would a girl in her mid-20's want to marry a guy in his late 30's? Unless you're still ripped and have a full head of hair, you're just as undesirable as this chick is.

> I wasn’t thinking about marriage and babies. I was having lots of fun and was more focused on my career.
> Having Lots Of Fun.
> Lots of Raunchy Sex
Scientist Roastie.
And OP asks if men are abandoning their roles as fathers. Look asshole, my wife took off years ago. I raise my two kids alone with no help from anyone. As a father. And women can go straight to hell because they sure aren't going anywhere else. Answer your question?

I lift 3 times a week and work a second job serving gook soup on the weekends for extra money. no time for joining a team activity, sadly. right now just working towards a change

Basicaly that - in her 20s some guy was railing her for years then got bored and moved on to another woman. Now she wants a nice guy to wife her up.

Women who want a career should remain virgins to have even a shot of finding a decent man, or get married young.

>Good fucking luck, why would a girl in her mid-20's want to marry a guy in his late 30's?

Well, I know it's not going to happen any other way at least in my case ...

This is highly likely to be the truth. That and the fact she's 38 means if she doesn't have a baby right now it's gonna be autistic or retarded.

>I'm a strong independent womyn who don't need no man
>why can't I find no man???

Haha I honestly doubt it for some reason.

or she cucked them both

Don't do it, i highly advise you niggers not to do it.

>hot
>>flag
Makes sense

She's already past expiration date, so no shit she can't find a man

This may sound like a drastic action against the birthrate problem, but:

- remove age of consent
- legalize rape

ROAST BEEF
O
A
S
T