Why doesnt burgerland just allow people to just own tasers instead of guns?

Why doesnt burgerland just allow people to just own tasers instead of guns?

common core rotted all the american brains

Americans can own guns so our government can't get to crazy without us being able to revolt.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>Establish a military that is streamlined for asymmetrical warfare, dropping MOABs on Insurgent strongholds from miles away
>"Since we have rifles, we have a chance!"

We can own tasers too, nogunz.

ok lets make a duel, you go with a teaser and i go with a revolver.

yes you idiot, i mean only tasers.... christ almighty

The lack of battlefield knowledge you have says it all. Come back when your testicles finally descend.

fuck off faggot

Sage all KEKistani flags

>there are people who unironically promote the violation of the human right to self defend by disarming the people

Wanna bet your own life on taser? How you want to test it, against gun, knife or bare hands? Btw I don't make promises but I might be on pcp when you want to test it

>meme flag
wouldn't want anybody to know where this level of retardation comes from, would we?

Samefag. Nationality is irrelevant.

jesus christ could people please just shut up already. everyone should be allowed to own weapons. anyone who thinks differently is mentally disabled

Everyone in this gay rhread must read this.

Obligatory pic. This is what faggot ass meme countries CANNOT and WILL NOT understand.

Someone on drugs breaking in isn't going to be taken down by a taser
A wild animal isn't going to be taken down by a taser
Hunting won't work with a taser
Shooting range won't work with a taser
Tastes have to be up close and personal
Stun guns are the same. Not much range and often can lead to more chances of injury for the person pulling the trigger because of the lack of range.

Beat ya by 7 seconds famalamadingdong.

Because a taser is only marginally useful against one person, and if there's two of them, you're fucked.

Cops kill more people with tasers than they do with guns.

Fuck you, bApPrZO8. I'll shoot your ass. You're a cool guy.

We shoot to kill faggot. We ain't playing games

Why the fuck is taZer spelled with an S? Fuck that stupid shit.

So if what you're saying is “part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police”.

The world must surely know by now that America would descend into civil war within two weeks of a mandatory gun confiscation program. I'm not a gun nut, and many moderate lefties would break that way too. Instead of looking at what you think is bad; look, question, stare, and think at why. There's a great thing there. You may disagree or discount it but; it's about never letting freedom perish. You mock America one day over Vietnam, the next how the citizenry could take on the US military. My cold dead hands, and it's the opposite of Nihilism. It's not 'will to power', but rather the option of freedom, to suck. Fuck you, you slaves.

It might end in tears. The Cival War was horrific.

fair points anons. Well, one thing which is still beyond me is why the fuck people are allowed to own automatic weapons, why the hell would you need one?

I'd like to point out that owning actual automatic weapons legally is prohibitively expensive and requires a lot of waiting.

Only pre-1986 ones. Outside that you need to start a museum or a specialty gun range business and you have many hoops to jump through. New autos have been illegal for 30 years now.

There is no control because millions of fat-bellied, semi-literate rednecks are frightened, and having a big, powerful gun on their hip makes them feel taller and more powerful and less afraid.

What do they fear?

They fear that someone will discover that they are just ordinary people with no guts and no glory, and it doesn't match their self-image as western heroes, hard men of principle. Tough men. The sort of men who tolerate no arguments and will face off with anyone who says that they are WRONG.

They are men with guns... and not much brain.

k

post this picture in every gungrabbing shill thread

sage goes in all fields

>Establish a military that is streamlined for asymmetrical warfare, dropping MOABs on Insurgent strongholds from miles away
>streamlined
if it comes to the us military dropping MOABs on its own citizens its far past the point of peaceful disarmament being feasible.

You sound like a limp dick liberal.

Why can’t Euro pussies and faggit dogfucking leaves show their flags?

Although I'm on the same side of the argument as you, I don't think that is true. Sauce?

1) We can own tasers

2) Tasers don't work that well

3) The real utility of a taser is as a torture device, not a self-defense weapon. Something that you can use to inflict pain, over and over again, with virtually no long-term damage? Torture device.

explain Iraq and Afghanistan then

>hur people I disagree with are secretly evil and stupid, I can tell because I am an expert at psycho-analyzing them

this is the sort of thing you're supposed to stop posting once you leave middle school

Implying that taser can do anything to nigger animals.

exactly this. especially if a niggers high on pcp.

I want to see a mass market for electrolasers become a thing

Tasers don't stand a chance at a distance of more than 5 feet. Tasers don't go through thick clothing. Tasers don't affect everyone the same. Tasers are shit for if there's more than one person. Literally would be better off with a pocket knife.