saber-project.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JTHMH_O_42g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's not perfect like Bloodberry.

Her face.

Tiger superior

Reboot when?

patrician taste

Never, there is no point if they can't use it as an advertisement for the source material

Cherry was the best by the way

This character probably gave me a spats fetish .

We are getting a new OVA:
saber-project.com/

>Wearing underwear on top of her spats
It's like she really is a DC character

She work the Tiger in me when I was a kid :^)

70>60>80>90

Her face.

90's lopsided fat faces are always the best

>Lime gave kids in the 90's a spats fetish

I think the same too since the first character I think of when it comes to spats is her.

OVA? Really? With them now being humans like the last episode of j to x?

Those are some impressive Anterior Iliac Crests.

We won't know until it comes out.

>old Otaru and adult Lime

Well I think that confirms that part. The arc would be how they are as adults and will start to marry off to make babies.

Whole show was really gay.

Seriously, it was Gay. The setting was on a planet with no women. Can't get gayer than that.

After doing some quick calculations, I realized that the average gayness of that planet would mathematically double if you ever visited it.

It would have been better with a female MC (Along with every single other show ever made) desu senpai

Who needs an umbrella this summer when you throw this much shade fampai.

LowLeg>HighLeg

also this

>Old Otaru

Hooooly fuck. This better not end with Otaru dying and the Sabers mourning.

If the new Saber Marionettes follow the J to X, why Otaru is old as fuck? By the Pic Lime looks like 16-18 year and Otaru must be should loking a Forties,not a 70 years old, unless this Lime is his "grandchildren"

That's true cause if that is the human Lime and she's only 15~18 there Otaru should only be around his 30's and not look like a grandpa.

What would the Sabers even do afterwords?

Easily some of the very best openings ever.

>tfw based Hanagata will be old as fuck too

Why do all of these conclusion OVAs/Episodes always look so sad?

>tfw Luch VA died this year
RIP Yuko Mizutani

would Sup Forums put their brain in a marionette body?

>He will never be able to fuck Otaru
Kill me

No, that pretty much makes you a tranny

Yes and masturbate for years.

>VLC

Why weren't there more gay people if there weren't any females and marionettes were super expensive? Surely it would have turned into something similar to a high security prison after the first generation.

I guess because there is really no females around that the gays could emulate so even if there is a massive amounts of homosexuality they wouldn't really know what it means since it is a planet of males and you can't really expect their mass produced marionettes to act like real females or they perfected the sex doll business so men still has somewhere to release their sexual urges without resulting to buttfucking each other.

HighLeg>everything*

fixed that for you

Tiger did have the only emotional scene from smj that I remember.

broken tiger ;_;

Doctor Hess dint nothing wrong

The absolute epitome/embodiment of the worst part of 90s designs.

>Helped to find a new Earth because the planet is fucked
>"Abandoned"
>Unable to see his wife and daugtheru again
A tragic villian Even with his plan back to home,after all theses years, Humanity in Earth probaly is fucked,by his time the planet started getting wrose.

>worst
That's a funny way to write "best".

The biology in Saber its seems suck. Otaru aged fast because is a clone sideffect or the girls aged slower
Okay Saber marionettes never was coherent,but he was a facking MacGyver to suvive and turning into a machine.

>remembering the awesome OP Saber Marionette had by Megumi Hayashibara

youtube.com/watch?v=JTHMH_O_42g

Who Sup Forums?

>Lime in J to x worked as a nurse
> Megumi Hayashibara wanted be a nurse
Pottery

>On the same day as submitting the application for nursing school, she went to a book store and found an advert offering free anime voice acting auditions at Arts Vision. Several months after submitting a demo tape, she received a confirmation of passing the first stage of the audition, and eventually decided to continue training as a nurse while doing voice acting.

Panther