Why are whites not rioting in the streets and destroying local businesses demanding justice?

Why are whites not rioting in the streets and destroying local businesses demanding justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are whites not rioting in the streets and destroying local businesses demanding justice?

Dog biting man is not news... man biting dog is news.

Nigger being a nigger is not news.

>one black person does something bad
>this means all black people are bad

Sup Forums logic

That would be uncivilized and criminal. Also we don't have Soros paying us to fuck shit up.

Because that was between citizens, and not a government servant that has authority over us and should be held to a higher standard than us that goes unpunished. It’s really not that hard to figure out.

CNN plot twist. The white dude is the teenager

GODDAMN MARLO
YOU SAVAGE

he wuz a good kid!
he din du nuffin!
he wen to church evewy sunday!

How are these walking demons literally not exposed for what they are yet?

>itt: the future of the jewsa

>cherry picking this hard
Kill yourself

It's a consistent thing time and time again blacks exhibit these behaviors. If the rare white guy does it it's national news, if a black does it, its quickly forgotten and it has happened more times than can be counted.

I can do that too

are you real...

>niggers do something terrible
>media labels them as "teenagers"

There is no reason to shill for this. Everybody on this board already knows white people are superior in every way. Better morals, higher IQ and bigger penis size. Race war can’t happen. If you kill your enemy, they win.

>one white cop does something bad
>this means all white cops are bad
works both ways fuckboy

>15 year old mother
Niggers need to go back to africa if they want to live this way.

Not the same thing

The issue is that they should be held to a higher standard. Often times they go unpunished.

Because whites are cucks. I bet he was hard looking at his wife gettin' blacked.

>blacks and whites have dramatically different crime rates even when adjusted for SES
>blacks and whites are the same
Current Year logic

>removing an aggressive subhuman from the population

I like it

> demand justice

he waa immediately arrested and will ne charged to the fullest extent of the law. if he receives a million dollars in donations and a not guilty verdict, then demand justice.

>black kid thinks he's being mocked when being called black
The kids weren't wrong for thinking he's a retard.

Historically, whites have killed way more people than black people ever will

probably because we aren't niggers

Because:
1. White people know how to act, and don't riot
2. Most white people don't know about this story, because
a. It's "racist"
b. If the man had had a firearm to protect his home and family, this probably wouldn't have happened.

>one

don't you mean 60,000 every year or whatever the number is?

>that syntax in the headline

YOU DO DAT ATM?

YEAAAHHHHH ASS TO MOUFF BABY

SHEEEEEIIITTTT I WUZ GONNA MAKE U DO IT ANYWAY

JUST DON'T CALL IT GENOCIDE, GOY

Part and parcel of living in a diverse society. He just got niggered, that's all.

he jus needed money for the collegez
maybe if whites werent oppressing him he wouldnt have had to

Because that would be racist.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

>one black person

Really desu? Really?

>black people consistently do bad things
>they aren't just shitty people
/fag/logic

Thank God for the prison industrial complex and planned parenthood!

Not acceptable. We deserve to live in a society where we aren't game to black predators.

>Why are whites not rioting in the streets and destroying local businesses demanding justice?
Because it's unneccessary - justice will be served, and this murderer will go to prison. Now, where's justice for Philando Castile?

White Western Man's suicidal altruism summarized in one easy picture.

Where are the videos of his mom and his acceptance letter at JUlliard?

Underrated

I wonder which of them received the scholarships

All niggers in this thread I urge you to end your lives you subhuman scum.

Niggers will hang from trees

Found the faggot.

Why didn't the father have a gun?

Yet another young black boy that Obama would declare as "looking looking like a son to me".

Wow, a white family totally obliterated, but at least the guy went to jail (on the dime of other white's), so we're square, right?

Fuck you

Good thing they didn't have any evil guns to use against this innocent black teenager huh

>claim cherry picking
please show me the white slaughtering a nigger baby in its stroller

White people don't do this nigger shit, and if they do.. it's rare. Niggers do this shit every fucking day.

Black males between 15-24 commit over half of all violent crimes. That's like 3% of the population committing half of all rapes and murders.

Keep trying tho

Niggers are literally children in adult bodies. Dumb, cruel, animalistic children.

Thank God I'm not black

Fuck off nigger

guaranteed replies

Looks like a bright young man. Look at the brain capacity. Could have been a lawyer. Too bad black chillun only have bad tv and video game stereotypes to look up to.
So sad.

Because they are more advanced than blacks.
But that doesn't disprove the fact that blacks are savages that make animals look like pacifists.

What is wrong with black people? Seriously, can someone answer me?

We mostly blame the white guy for not being strapped and shooting first.

You're going to live bear country, you should plan for bear attacks.

The good Samaritan was black lol

Fuck me sideways, I'm angry as fuck now. Especially with all the children killing stories. Thanks Sup Forums, my hate for niggers grows. I swear, if I ever hit rock bottom, I'll become a serial killer focused on killing as many nignigs as I can

No, we just kept records. Chicago is neck and neck with Iraq

>People die and children are orphaned
>Better defend black people

Watch nature videos on African gorillas and chimpanzees. They're prone to random violence and killings because of their genetics. Now extrapolate that knowledge onto what you're seeing here.

Whites and blacks are anywhere from 30-60,000 years removed from each other, genetically.

They evolved to live in sub-saharan africa where the major problems are parasites, tropical diseases, drought and tribal warfare

Niggers need to be exterminated from the face of the earth.

Seriously, how do we go about it?
Cut off gibs? Would that be a start to force them gradually begin chimping out and get shot en masse by LE? How can we start a race war dammit?

That's even worse.

Read the story here:dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244817/Carmen-Tarleton-book-Mother-disfigured-horrific-Lye-attack-awaits-face-transplant.html

If this is how they treat their own children, how do you expect them to treat whitey who they have been trained to hate?

They are genetically prone to violence, criminality, and stupidity. Without strict measures in place to control them, the nigger comes out.

I hope they gave him a medal for cleaning up the community

You'd get better bang for your buck killing white liberals who are employed in importing nogs

note there are no gory details? no savage behavior? no insult added to the injury?
you just proved the point

Because we are a civilized species. We have a government and a court system to deal with criminals. This makes riots even more unnecessary.

>has no idea what goes on in Africa on a daily basis and has been going on for hundreds of years