Dangan Ronpa 3

Despair for Tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ht3iDzBiG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GIVE STREAM
GIVE IT TO ME
I KNOW YOUHAVE IT ANNO

You fell into despair so quickly, I didn't even do anything yet!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHERE
IS THE
STHRE
STRAEM

IS THERE EVEN
ONE
ITS A FUCKING LIE
WHAT THE FUCK DO I LIVE FO0RRRR9RIURRR

WHERES THE COPYPASTA

isn't the anime airing tomorrow you fucks

It's airing tomorrow, holy shit calm down

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK
WHAT IS HAPPENING
WHY
ME
WHY
ME
WHY
ME
GOD DAMN IT OP WHOEVERY OU ARE
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH

They're remnants of despair, being EXTREEEEMEEEE is their motto.

jesus christ

I like that this artist nailed Mahiru looking the exact same.

Everyone kill yourselves for the sake of HOPE

Two new episodes a week was a mistake

Don't worry guys, I'm sure hope will solve everything

That's not how hope works!

>Finally more Mahiru character development

GOD BLESS

Who freckles here?

It's a shitposter, ignore him.

>Finally Mahiru will get any sort of defining characterisation

God Bless

>More DR2 cast in less than 24 hours
Can't wait

>The plot twist is that Chiaki was also Despair as well
>Literally no change except she became a toxic League/Overwatch player

where is the anime airing i want to #react live

>What is Dangan Island

Her FTE's were godlike, user.

[ 00:12] NanamiKitty: literally kill yourself for feeding the mid like that you fucking autistic chucklefuck. I never realised it was possible to be this high of a level and be so terrible.

She made the concept for the killing games

Fucking nagito

I want to fuck that strawberry

Yeah I saw that on the reddit too, you autistic fuck. People were acting like it was a revelation, when it was literally the entire point to be a parallel. You have to be a literal retard to not realise it.

She may be really boring and bland but I like her anyways especially when she blushes. Red a cute!

Hifumi comparison is flimsy. He never intended to sacrifice himself.

I guess I am a literal retard. I didn't even realize Junko was the mastermind.

> You'll never get a No More Heroes style game where you play as Future Foundation capturing the Despair gang after big over the top boss battles.

Can't wait for Fuyuhiko's sister to bully her next week.

Its not so much about intent as what happened

In Celeste's plan, Hifumi is killed to ensure Celeste's survival.

In Nagito's plan, Nagito is killed to ensure Chiaki's survival.

Therefore both Hifumi and Nagito were killed for the purpose of saving someone else.

ChubbyTetris[Team]: stop picking Genji u scrubs im fucking genji

A common mistake is that people think she still is in the second game.

Her "revival" is the end goal of the Killing Game, but Izuru is the actual Mastermind there.

Will Makoto die?

Here's hoping.

Not the user you replied to, but I have a question about that.

Was the Junko AI made from both Shirokuma and Kurokuma, or did Izuru only use one?

Nah. Asahina probably will though

>kissanime
Really?

It's a computer program so I don't see why there couldn't be unlimited copies of it but for some reason most people assume that he only used one so the second one must somehow figure into the new anime.

>> You'll never get a No More Heroes 3

Anybody else surprised about the Killer Killer manga? It suddenly turned to a Danganronpa manga

Twist: The ball shattering is about Komaru Naegi, not Matako Naegi.

ITS SO HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF THIS DAMN SERIES

Is there a problem?

That'd actually be despair-inducing.

From wiki
>Izuru Kamukura ((カムクラ イズル Kamukura Izuru) is Hajime Hinata's alternate identity. He made only one appearance at the end of the game when he recovered the AIs of Shirokuma and Kurokuma that together form Alter Ego Junko.

BULLYING? NOT EVEN ONCE.

I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH HIYOKO. I WANT TO PRAISE HER TO TEARS AND LEARN HER TO SWIM. I WANT TO GIVE HER SOME GUMMIES, AND LEAVING THE LEMON-FLAVORED GUMMIES TO MYSELF. I WANT TO WASH HER CAREFULLY AND PREPARE HER FAVORITE CLOTHES AS SOON AS SHE COMES OUT. I WANT TO HELP HER TO TIE HER KIMONO AND EVENTUALLY PUT HER KIMONO WITH KINDNESS ON HER MYSELF, WHILE GENTLY AND PATIENTLY TEACH HER TO DO IT ALONE, LIKE A BIG, WONDERFUL GIRL SHE IS. I WANT TO BUY HER SOME NEW KITTY HAIRPINS, WHO MARRY WELL WITH HER LONG BLONDE HAIR. I’LL REMOVE ANY LITTLE CRITTERS FROM HER KIMONO.

AND WHEN SHE FINALLY ACCEPTS MY LOVE, I’LL KISS HER GENTLY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, MAKING SURE TO MAKE HER FIRST KISS MEMORABLE. AND WHEN SHE’LL COME TO ME, AND ALLOW ME TO KISS HER AGAIN, I’LL KISS HER HAND THEN KISS HER LIPS AS IF MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, MAKING EVERYTHING FOR HER GOOD SAKE. AND AFTER THE KISS, I’LL INVITE HER TO POOL, AND PASS THE REST OF THE DAY AT HER SIDE. I LOVE HIYOKO!

The crystal ball is actually symbolism for Komaru's virginity being shattered by Chapter 3's rape machine

DEEPEST LORE

Its turning out pretty decent

Shes a virgin you idiot

The crystal ball breaking is symbolic of how hard Makoto is going to fuck her

>Crystal ball was Junko all along
>Based weedman just saved the world

>Implying her hymen made it out of that fondle machine intact

>You'll never get a Hotline Miami style game where you play as Genocider and mercilessly slaughter legions of hot guys

Post yfw Chisa is to Usami as Junko is to Monokuma

DAMN

>there will never be a Danganronpa fighting game

I want Hiyoko and Mahiru to spit on me and tell me I'm worthless

SHE
IS
PURE

There's a 33% chance

Weedman's predictions are all 100% accurate. The problem is that he's so powerful that he can see into alternate timelines, but he's too dumb to realise this, so just accepts the 33% accuracy statistic.

Main proof in the game is that after Act 3, he has correctly predicted both the Good End (Nobody else will be killed in the school), and the Bad End (Our children shall have the same mother).

He's not the only person who can see other timelines though. Evidence that Zero Escape many worlds bullshit is basically confirmed with both DR:IF (Where Makoto briefly sees Mukuro's death and prevents it), and Sayaka's School Mode ending/The whole "I'm Psychic, Just Kidding" act.

So, Naegi will be put in a moment of near death, but the actions of one other person will change his fate.

>NO, THAT'S WRONG!
>sore wa chigau yo!
>ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS!

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

Banana Hair the cutest

>You will never pick Nekomaru or Sakura and shitstomp the rest of the cast

>He's so powerful that he can see into alternate timelines
Nerf Weedman

>YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE

>Banana Hair is Monaca

FTFY

ZETSUBOSHITA!

Komaru getting killed off for some reason but SHSL Sidekick making it out of DR3 alive would probably be the closest to getting me upset that a killing in DR3 would do to me I think.

> That fucker who picks Monokuma because 75% of attacks just go flying over his head.

Can someone remind why was he considered ultimate in the first place? His "talent" may be useful but the chances are incredibly low for someone called Ultimate Clairvoyant.

They're not mutually exclusive

>The Future Foundation niggas find Chisa's body
>New World Order starts playing
The chills were real, only other time I remember feeling like that while the song was playing was when Hajime found the mail to Naegi
Atually I don't even remember any other moments where the song played

He predicted the Tragedy

>>ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS!
This was so lame. Actually the whole minigame was lame

when was this?

>I don't even remember any other moments where the song played
Dude seriously? Not even Ikusaba Mukuro?

Kirigiri dying or an overly-brutal Chiaki death would get to me, but that's about it. Chisa was the only new character I really liked in Episode 1 and she's gone

Gambit is still the worst one.

I made it up

youtu.be/2ht3iDzBiG0

>Not Tony Hawk's pro logic

hold on, I thought they were only doing the 3rd game this season. image saved as crazy dubs lady.

>Junko is the final boss
>Completely different moveset for each personality

This is still my ringtone. Not that anybody ever calls me.

I liked that one.
Why the FUCK aren't the panic machine gun battles not synced to the music in 2 anyway? This was the worst.

like a damn fiddle
Questions were really fucking dumb most of the time but actual minigame was enjoyable.

Komaru is above ZETSUBOU and KIBOU, I'd rather not her die to develop Makato

Future arc on Mondays
Despair arc on Thursdays

people didn't like the logic virtual snowboarding game? why?

Because his predictions are more accurate than any other Clairvoyant.

Even if he was only right 2% of the time, if everyone else is only right 1% of the time, then he is the greatest of them all.

what a time to be alive

>ON
>THE
>MEAT
>BONE

Nah, that's impossible. People liked it for sure because that would mean that they prefer Hangman's Gambit instead.