Start watching a show

>start watching a show
>see all the jew tricks being pushed
Is there anything safe to watch anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last election forced me to give up modern comics, movies, games, sitcoms, news, etc. Anything on television is pure cancer. They shot their wad about 10 years too early and even fast asleep stupid goyim have great disdain for what theyre doing. The only salvation is the countryside. Fuck the urban retard herd mentality.

Sadly not really. Although Steve Bannon plans on getting back into Producing entertainment and plans on making shit non-SJW's want to watch. So there will be soon.

It's a brilliant move really, imagine how much $$$ you would make if you made a patriotic or just plain bad ass old school Clint Eastwood type or movie. Hell even just a good old fashion war movie would blow through today's box office.

Pic related. In history class we were assigned to read Utopia by Thomas More, we then had to debate in class. You'd be surprised how many people loved the idea of having their lives controlled just because it sounds good in theory. These same people (not all) would brag about how they didn't trust the media and got most of their news from John Stewart and Colbert.

Bamp. Yay white people suck.

Welcome to Sup Forums
Never enjoy a Hollywood movie or TV show again
EVER

Anime

>western shit
wew lad

tv has been kike shit since day 1 so I don't see your point.

pic related is an unintentional red pill.

Cartoons (japanese or otherwise) are for children.

I just thought of something. Hollywood peddles and profits from violence, yet pushes a message that makes any thought not confined into an increasingly small box, rage worthy.

Yeah seriously. I was watching this show thinking goddamn the greater Reich is basically a less shitty America than we have today and with more aesthetic. They have the gas the retards meme which they use to try and make the nazis look ebil, doesn't really work too well desu

I was watching sons of anarchy and they had to find one of the main characters daughters and they find her in a room getting BLACKED. Full on sex scene and everything

See, now you actually have free time. If you want something similar, there are plenty of books to choose.

>watching a show
>check up its wiki article
>do this

fuck you Sup Forums just fuck you

anime

What chinese cartoon is this?

Most likely not, I don't own a TV and most the movies I watch are two decades old or older. I have very little tolerance for Jew propaganda in my entertainment.

>Is there anything safe to watch anymore?

1960s TV was decent
>Rat Patrol
>Combat
>Gunsmoke
>Have Gun ~ Will Travel
>Bonanza

I love when they do this type of stuff.
>try to induce an ever deeper sleep for the masses
>they wake up instead
If it weren't for jews jewing themselves so often, our fight would be a lot tougher.

they are the last place to experience the heroes journey

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/

All Westerns except the recent ones are good too.
>Sergio Leon
>Eastwood
>Bronson
Good shit.

New show called "Extinct."

It's sci-fi about a group of people brought back from the dead by Ayyys after other Ayyys wipe out the human race.

Acting is not great, early Stargate quality.

BUT it is written by Orson Scott Card and produced by and shown on BYU TV.

So, only Mormon tricks.

Have Gun - Will Travel is one of my favorites. But even that has a lot of lefty episodes. Many of them were written my Roddenberry.

>Leon

>Leone

>start watching a show
>see all the white male patriarchy being pushed
ughhh, I was literally SHAKING

Good suggestion

God damn, I love tits so much.

That's the irony of the show. Despite all their best attempts to make the nazi version of the United States look evil and oppressive it still ends up looking better than present day Jewnited States. Really activates those peanuts