For the normal folk that are browsing

I am trans.
I'm curious, how many of you actually want us dead and gone?

Is there a way for us to co-exist.

Bonus question: How do we remove Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14079815
qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a satire board. No one really cares as long as you keep to yourselves and stop pushing trans onto children.

You deserve to die freak.

This. You're not normal so don't normalize it to kids. If you do we'll probably end up killing a lot of you, just sayin.

>It was just a joke brah
We are in a post irony age. Satire is dead.

Shut up you libertarian nigger. Anyone here that's true to their beliefs wants them dead.

>I am trans
Of course you are.

My only concern with trans people is the effect they have on our children. Children are too young to make decisions that involve surgical and hormonal that can cause permanent physical changes or even sterility.

See you all think we push it. Some of the people with agendas likely do. Yet I am one of the types that tells people to weigh the shit heavy. Its your whole life ahead.

I knew at 5 years of age and waited until I was 21, kept hoping I'd grow out of it. Never did, I can't help but think that I'd of not wasted many years of my life if I had at least received T blockers before puberty.

You'll get your wish in about 20 years.

Some push it, but not every kid saying they're trans was influenced by an adult to say such. You need to realize that.

This right here. You're insane because you have lost your grip on reality but your insanity doesn't necessarily make you dangerous. It is, however, being used to normalize the molestation and rape of children so step up and put a stop to it and we'll be cool. If I try, I'm a bigot and a "phobe" of some sort. If you don't stop it, soon there will be more bigots and phobes who will have to, one day, result to the only option they've been given.

Yes, if you get treatment for your illness.

Hope youre part of the 45%

> Children are too young to make decisions that involve surgical and hormonal that can cause permanent physical changes or even sterility.
I'd say only in extremely rare cases is a good on hormones aside from T blockers before 18. I do however believe T blockers a good idea for MTF's that have never floated between the gender lines once coming out and stayed socially on the sex claimed.

I tend to believe that pol thinks we push it on kids. Just know that I'd wished I'd of grown up being told it was alright. Instead of repressing for so long.

However I do know several SJW people who are now ex-friends, I wouldn't put it past them to push the concept on children and tell them to destroy gender roles. That I find is fucked up and I'd side with pol on that matter.

Shouldn't raise a man to be a woman and vice versa. However, I see no problem with some one knowing what they are via self reflection and being free to follow their path.

1 Yes, you must be eliminated.
2 No, humanities progress is directly incompatible with degenerates like yourself.
3 By force.

I have no desire to kill a mentally ill man
your kind needs help as a whole

I don't want you dead, but you need to accept that you have a mental illness

post tits

I'd be okay with it.

I don't want you dead and gone. But trans is mental illness. I don't want it normalized and celebrated.

>keep to yourselves and stop pushing trans onto children.

this

I want you in an asylum away from society until you can be cured of your dissociation from reality.

Electroshock therapy.

dead: not really
gone: yes

Sup Forums couldn't care less, so long as you don't tell what we can say and think. Those pretending we want you shipped off to some gulag are antifa shills.

Well sorry, we're not listening kids about who they think they are. Unless we get a 99% accurate way of determing trances kids need to grow up first.

>IT'S ALL A JOKE BRAH
time to go back to r*eddit faggot

you can do what you want faggot. but know you are mentally ill and an embarrassment to yourself and your family.

Nobody cares if you're a fag. You'll likely kill yourself anyway. As for Muslims, just set the Jews loose to destroy their culture and religion like was done in America and problem solved.

Over 200 trannies fought in the civil war. Trannies have been around all through out history. You know what's new? You throwing your condition in my face and telling me I'm supposed to respect and like it. If you can pass you can use any bathroom without batting an eye if you look like a dude in a dress GTFO the ladies room. Islam will win accept it. Thanks for killing Christianity you and your LFBBQTVFHAKBRAAP friends.

Nope. Hang yourself.

Over 40% of all trans people have tried comiting suicide, i dont want to se you dead, i want you to seek help.

Also OP you will probably kill yourself in a few years, natural selection always finds a way.

If you want to be a faggot just be a faggot. I'm not trying to stop you from being you. I'm just sick of rampant degeneracy being thrown around, promoted and pushed on kids. No one was telling you what bathroom to use before laws started being pushed. No one cares when you just do you and don't make a fuss.

It doesn't matter if we want you dead and gone cause you're going to eventually an hero anyway.

>This right here. You're insane because you have lost your grip on reality
Citation needed. That is a claim that is full of your own personal misunderstandings and preconceived notions that are based in constructs of your mind and the news stories you may read.

>. It is, however, being used to normalize the molestation and rape of children so step up and put a stop to it and we'll be cool.
Explain this to me. If you're talking about a slippery slope of pedophilia? I'd say your ideas are so backwater that you'd be the one detached from reality. As trans is more of a state of being and not about sexuality.
Strange its attached in LGB. If you're saying due to bathrooms? Yeah, I'm afraid you're projecting your own insanity. If you have another reason, perhaps we can find a middle ground?

Nearly every trans person is required to go through treatment. Pimozide is a meme, and if you carry that? You're on very thin ice if some one actually wanted to destroy the ground you stand on.

>how many of you actually want us dead and gone?
Just go back to the 1970s and we'd all be happy. You would have your underground club culture and we wouldn't have you motherfuckers trying to give estrogen to toddlers.

Actually just for that you deserve to die.

>Is there a way for us to co-exist.
By killing all of you
Bonus question: How do we remove Islam?
By killing all of them

Nobody but Islam wants you dead and gone, I just want you to shut the fuck up about your mental illness and keep it to yourself.
You're a cock in a frock and will always just be known as that weirdo tranny to me.

IT IS NORMAL 'PEOPLE '

FOLK IS FUCKING NIGGER TIER

Just stay in your little bubble and leave us all alone

> I am trans.
okay.
> Is there a way for us to co-exist.
3 simple steps:
1) Don't center your whole existence around the fact that you happen to be transsexual.
2) Don't shove it down everyone's throats
3) Don't expect others to feel attracted to you as they would possibly be to a nontrans-woman. There might be men that would/will be attracted, but in general it should be an individual right to decide what one finds attractive and what not.

> Bonus question: How do we remove Islam?
Wish i knew that myself.

So fucking much this. Go be faggots and shut the fuck up about it.

>Just know that I'd wished I'd of grown up being told it was alright.
But its not alright. I'm sorry for your condition but if we must chosse between spreading a message that may be detrimental to an extremely small percent of the population or one that has to potential to affect a large percent, we should choose the least damaging one.

Don't hold any animosity towards you whatsoever. My issues are with the people that glorify your condition and see it as a positive. You have a mental impairment that needs to be addressed, not showcased as some beautiful thing. State run mental health facilities need to be brought back, desu.

What makes you think your boipussy is better than poon? How can you compete with a womans good smell and gorgeous looks?
You are so fucked!

>pol is a satire board
Fuck off nigger

I don't mind you.

I think we need more research dollars spent on curing transgenderism (the end goal would be a medication that ends the feeling that you are born into the wrong sex. I think that would have more utility long term than surgical operations to change your gender to match your incorrect feelings.

But as long as you don't interfere with my life, I don't think anyone should interfere with yours.

Male trannies should be treated with antidepressants and testosterone, not surgery and oestrogen

Female trannies don't exist, they're just mental lesbians with body image issues and should be ignored (and encouraged to lose weight and maintain a healthier lifestyle, but I digress)

join the 45%

I would rather not remove anything, except this shitty dweeb website of mentally retarded juveniles.

Just remember you're only tolerated in polite society. Whenever the veil of politeness is gone you'll be removed.

To ask about a pushing other than pushing on children... Is there some way to more certainly avoid recruiting the gender apathetic? Not everyone cares about gender, but sweeping the apathetic into nonconformance isn't really good for them.

>I'm curious, how many of you actually want us dead and gone?

I do not wish you dead and gone.

I wish for the culture that normalized and fostered your mental illness to be held accountable and corrected.

You, and most trannies, got duped by the pharmaceutical and mental health industries into dependance upon them.

you're not the gender you 'wish' you were any more than a furry is an animal. no matter how you let for-profit cosmetic surgeons mutilate your genitals and/or consume poisons to destroy your body's natural chemistry prescribed by even more mentally ill psychologists.

You don't need to die you retard, you need to accept that you are mentally disabled. Gender Dysphoria is a plague and people who enable/foster it should be shot.

>How to solve the Trans Question?
strawpoll.me/14079815

I feel sad for you that your delusions are humoured by the nanny state instead of treated

The far left and regular left embraced Islam a long time ago. The very far right is opening their eyes to just how useful of a religion Islam genuinely is. The days of stopping Islam have already come and passed, and you have failed. There is no stopping this tide.
And when Islam comes fully they will take you to the tallest building and throw you off. Then they will stone you to death for being homosexual.
I'm afraid that time makes this inevitable. There is no point in reminding us that Islam is coming, this is one of the only places on the web where you're allowed to condemn or question it without real death threats or bullets coning your way.

I'm not normal, and I'd rather fuck your ass instead of killing you.

But if you back commie politics you'll be on the chopping block.

Some "likely" do? The vast majority of your kind prey on children you lying mentally damaged defect...

dont give a fuck about what you do. just don't encourage vulnerable people to permanently mutilate their bodies.

I don't want you dead, but I do believe your gender dysphoria should be treated and not encouraged. Being gay is a fetish. Being trans is a mental illness.

Ben Shapiro put it kinda plainly when he said a schizophrenic would have a much harder time if a bunch of people in society were telling him "yeah Mike the radio IS talking to you"

If orientations roam the societal byways free from oppressive and violent tendencies implemented personally or through governing I see zero reason to judge one whit your choices.

Islam will remove you. Takbir

>being this gay

This. Jews who refute this and insist we want random acts of violence instead of systematic and reasonable cleansing, are simply using dehumanization to make any cause we have, seem wild and horrid.

>2 No, humanities progress is directly incompatible with degenerates like yourself.
How so? You are living in a world with a legacy left by a trans woman via the Conway Mead VLSI chip revolutions. You're using a computer that was in part brought to fruition by a gay man named Alan Turing.

Oh how sad, I'm beginning to see that many of you are either trolls. Or you're just not able to differentiate between disorders.

Yet if you get it wrong. You damn some one that was smart enough to know and enable a stupid fuck that was confused, just on the idea that their cock or vagina can push out another kid that has the same follower genes.

Been here since /n/. You're likely a newfag to me and I find reddit strange.

Therapy on this for nearly 100 years now. There are no other current fixes available. It's transition and possibly be happy. Or not transition and assuredly not be happy. See, I often wonder what the trans suicide rate actually is. As I knew this jock dude who came out to me as trans in confidence. Ended up shooting themselves in the head before ever doing anything, for fear of social blowback and not wanting to already live their life as it was.

>I'm just sick of rampant degeneracy being thrown around
As am I.
>promoted and pushed on kids
Trans kids? Promoted and pushed? I'd say for the majority its not. Hating yourself from 5-18 does a fucking number on your psyche. Which is what the whole keep it quiet thing will do. As taboo will manifest as some thing to be despised.
>No one was telling you what bathroom to use before laws started being pushed.
You went full retard with that statement. They did and continue,violence has taken place over such.
>If you want to be a faggot just be a faggot.
Im curious. Do you think transwomen transition to "trap" men? If so, you need to step back and re-learn what you think u know

kill yourself degenerate freak.

We don't want you to die, we want you to repent and live as God wants you to live, free from the animal desires and perversions that enslave you and people like you.

Me me me
Just for diverting resources & attention away from things that actually matter
If you just wanted to mutilate your dicks and shut the fuck up afterwards I'd be fine with ya'll.

Is this what happens when we are from bulgaria

We want you to get help for your mental illness. You're being used by people who want to destroy everything good and beautiful about the world, to tear down reality itself. One way they're doing it is by making it so we can't even trust the reality we see around us. Few things are as fundamental as a man's reaction on seeing an attractive woman. If they can make that man replace that reaction with, "Uh, wait, what if it's actually a dude," they can do anything to him. Everything around him becomes up for grabs, and he will have to resort to trusting the elite high priests to tell him what's true.

>Sup Forums is a satire board

>Islam will remove you. Takbir

More like Islam will accept you.

qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/

>Is there a way for us to co-exist.

no

if you want to revel in your mental illness, whatever, that's up to you. Just stop trying to make our normal society conform to your mental illness. In other words stop trying to change laws, force bathroom integration, force it down our throat 24/7 in media and stay the fuck out of our schools. this shit will eventually come to a head if you don't

You're not trans. You need a psychiatrist, not a surgeon. All fags, dykes and muslims must die.

>I am trans
Feminine benis or GTFO.

Have you tried anti-psychotic medication? It's just the one subject, but could be worth it: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Pimozide (brand name Orap) 2 mg a day, try it.

no need for you people to be killed, we just need to find a cure for your mental disorder, that's all but almost none of the investors today will finance such study after the 1970s...

Dead? Nahh. Just want trannies to shut the fuck up, I care as little about your identity as you care about a particular grain of sand in Mogadishu.

This is pushed as a cure for homosexuality in Iran as far as I know.

Dude.. -_- its not serious
everyone can do what they want no one cares the only thing that pisses people of is the insane display of crazieness.
Similar to the gay community no i dont care you fuck a dude.. but when you run around in the street in drag with a thousand others dressed like the biggeste degenerates while pissing on each other and you use this as pr for your movmenent and call it a pride parade ... dont expect me to not call you a degenerated pervert. Do you see heteros running around fucking in the middle of the street while shitting on each other and then sell this disgusting display of idiocy as pr for "proud heteros"? NO no one else does this no matter the sexuality.
Its not about you or other fucking whatever or being whatever its the fucking insane behaviour!

If that is an example of giving estrogren to a 4 year old. You need to seriously go learn some shit. Cause you're 100% factually wrong.

>1) Don't center your whole existence around the fact that you happen to be transsexual.
Im also a mycologist, philosopher, engineer, and farmer, it's that other people try to do pigeon hole. There is a reason why many t-girls are whores. Cause that is all society will permit them to be. To me what you said here is like telling a black man in the 20's in America "Hey, maybe you need to quit focusing on your skin color so much." I just was, but I did get fired from a job I had worked at for 7 years in the early 00's because some one back ground checked me real deep.

> Don't expect others to feel attracted to you as they would possibly be to a nontrans-woman. There might be men that would/will be attracted, but in general it should be an individual right to decide what one finds attractive and what not.
Anyone going around some one demanding they be attracted to is fucking moronic.

Detriment to the large? Because you ID some dumb shit as the large? I guess the common man is stupid as hell.

You ask for tolerance and are intolerant most if not all trans are abused children's who turn fucktop after watching too much TV .. you should ask for help degenerate faggot

>trans
>normal
>removing islam by changing genders and being gay
yeah gl with that

as a crossdressing faggot, you disgust me greatly.

>trans

right. i know what you really are.

Trans having an opinion on anything is irrelevant and they might as well have none.
What are you going to do you weak shit, fight for it ?

OP, I don't want you or any other Trans person dead or gone. I simply want to stop hearing so much about your group's issues in the media, considering what a small percentage of the population you are.

Fucking weakling tools want to be a fucking Disney Princess

Im not opposed to what you see it's logical. My only concern is that due to my understanding of how the Stria Terminalis has the density of female in many MTF. This is feeding the Amygdala which is responsible for emotional processing, decision making, and some thing else major I cant really 'member at the moment.

If trans is resultant of such activity, then some ones opinions could be entirely re-written and I find that unacceptable.

I wish I knew. I think those are the true crazies. I comprehend them as well as the average pollack comprehends transgender.
If you believe that? Neck yourself. You're not smart enough to be human.

Also stop pushing this on children if a 4 year old cant decide to drive or fuck or drink or even properly speak what makes you think deciding gender a literal lifelong privat thing is a good idea!?
Especially considering that they have not even entered puberty and literally CANNOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE!
It is the definition of child abuse imo.
Again no one cares who you think you are or who you fuck but this insane shit is not ok and damages the entire trans community by giving it the optics of insane child abusing idiots.

You been used princess don't push your luck

>There are no other current fixes available. It's transition and possibly be happy. Or not transition and assuredly not be happy.

Maybe they should add another therapy: getting people to recognize they can't realize the impossible, i.e. changing genders.

The current method is imbibe the delusion and hope it works out. I'm sure it turns out well for an anorexic -- wait, no, because no doctor would suggest an anorexic pursue liposuction; neither would they suggest a schizophrenic listen to the voices.

Yet, one peculiar disorder is given the diagnosis to follow the delusion. Funny how that works out.

I want one as a personal sex slave to psychologically and physically torture.

I wouldnt mind having you as a neighbour
Id hate you promoting the Idea of transsexuality to others

With that logic, Id rather have a trans politically neutral neighbour then a straight White male who promotes transsexuality

Pimozide only worked with people that already had other disorders. You're carrying a meme that is based in wishful thinking. Please do heavy research. You'll find the truth.

To answer your question. I took Thorazine in my youth and it made me violent instead of just depressed.

Haha Woke. Im Unaligned Chaote actually.

I don't want you dead, I just want you cured. As far as I'm concerned, you're nuts, because you either think you're a woman, or you want to be a woman despite that being impossible. I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you.

Post feminine benis and I do are until you push your mental illness on children