Crazy how whites becoming a minority in America has switched from a conspiracy theory to something people are looking...

Crazy how whites becoming a minority in America has switched from a conspiracy theory to something people are looking forward to

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/colbert-isnt-there-a-chance-for-change-once-white-people-become-the-minority/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, but it's only a conspiracy theory in other countries. It's not like they're breeding at a much higher rate :^)

What do these people think will suddenly happen once white people become a minority? Pretty sure white people are the most cucked and least racist race.

There will be all kinds of "change" once white people are a minority and Colbert and his ilk will flee from it screaming

I'll be glad once whites are gone because they'll go after Asians next and then no one will advance the human race and earth will fall.

It's like they all went to the same (((Frankfurt))) School.

As a browser and fan of Above Top Secret in the 90s and early 2000s, I can safely say that most of not all of their paranoid ramblings about political and social change in the near future were 100% right.

Still no aliens though, fucking kikes.

>most cucked and least racist

Um... I'm not seeing it.

Jones has sources that say Colbert is a wreck offstage behind the scenes. Looks like he is hoing to have a severe mental breakdown. Touchy and manic.

You think white people are more racist than spics, Asians, and sandniggers?

Asians are pretty chill when I go overseas

How are whites the most cucked

They can enslave us permanently.

That's what the shitskins want, not out of revenge, but because enslaving others is their natural state, which pairs well with their cultural envy and pathological greed.

When they ask "why are whites afraid of becoming a minority?" all one has to do is point to how minorities are treated in any majority non-white nation (hint: it makes jim crow look tame)

Yes they always switch from "there's no population replacement you loon" to "population replacement is inconsequencial you bigot" to "population replacement is for the best you fucking white male".

Then you realize they meant the later from the very begining.

That's the part of this that truly baffles me - you've got all these people living in their gated communities and walled off mansions scolding the lot of us about how everything will be better once White people have been bred out of existence... what exactly do they think is going to happen to them? Do they really think there's a market in the Black community for old, White, frequently Jewish comedians? Do they really expect to maintain their status and wealth when they've systematically replaced every government official, company manager, and school board member with minorities? Do they honestly believe they'll be allowed to continue living in their private communities and their big mansions once they've cut themselves off from any form of support?

What the fuck is there end game here? Or they genuinely deluded enough to think everything is just going to magically work out?

>The proponents of the Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[2] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[17][18] Specifically, the Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
lol

This honestly wouldn't surprise me. He grew up in a large southern family. He's christian and taught sunday school. He probably used to be a somewhat moral person. Then he got a taste of fame and it went to head. Suddenly he was spending time with people like John Podesta and the peer pressure of "everyone is doing it" and "the only way to succeed is through us, so do what we say" started to weigh down on him. Now he's done horrible things, but he's in too deep to back out so all he can do is continue to stick to the talking points like a Zombie and pray for forgiveness.

funnily enough, the people that promote this think america would be a happy utopia if all
whites disapeared and were filled with nothing but brown and black people that are worship
islam.

but oh wait, it wouldnt be america anymore, it would just be a shithole like the middle east or africa.

white is right, and whites are the only reason why these fuckheads are even using the
technology to broadcast their faggy shit. these people need to be thrown into concentration
camps for the mass brainwashing and corruption that they have spewed towards
hundreds if millions of americans.

They figure they'll be dead by then and the wealth they got from their masters will secure their childrens survival

whites let all sorts of shitskins roister around in their countries because white guilt, "one race, human race," and (((Western))) values.

If blacks think they have it bad now, wait till they're getting pulled over by officer Wang and officer Hernandez

they will have brown and robotic servants instead of white

that's all that'll change. And they'll get better locks

Democrats will win every election until the end of time.
I know that much

Half the time a police officer shoots a nig and they riot it's a Mexican or black cop that shot the nig

The end game is a brutal totalitarian police state of brainwashed low-IQ identity-less consumer-slaves ruled over by a decadent and degenerate elite. People like Colbert truly believe that they are the new aristocracy, and they are fighting to institute an oligarchy more terrifying and cruel than any before seen in history.

The stuff that Sup Forums says about the Jews ruling over the goyim like cattle isn't far off - they miss that a large number of shabbos goyim have been adopted into this new Satanic cult as well.

All of that NWO propaganda from militia groups in the 1990s increasingly appears to be on-point.

Democrats have been openly admitting that they are importing voters for decades. And republicans are traitors who did nothing about it.

Democrats will have a permanent majority. Texas will flip blue by 2024 at this rate, after which it is over. Republicans had many chances to fix the problem, but they didn't because they are scum.

the more whites get a minority in usa
the more the land gets shitty

WEW

come home white man

(OP)
Pic related. In history class we were assigned to read Utopia by Thomas More, we then had to debate in class. You'd be surprised how many people loved the idea of having their lives controlled just because it sounds good in theory. These same people (not all) would brag about how they didn't trust the media and got most of their news from John Stewart and Colbert.

Thats logical since half of the country are blacks and mexicans.

I honestly dont think USA will make it through this century, country is rotten to its core.

Oops didn't mean to crosspost. I copied a comment I made from another thread. I'm a dirty phoneposter right now

That's because politicians don't care about the people that elected them they are only looking out for themselves

dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/colbert-isnt-there-a-chance-for-change-once-white-people-become-the-minority/

Post links asshats.

Why is this supposed to be a good thing? Name one successful non white country in the world.

it's not really a conspiracy, they denied it an mass till recently
it's only a conspiracy if you say that it is by design and that it is genocide

No, he was always trash. He is a papist, not Christian.

Looking forward to 30s and 50s.
Just imagine how we colonies furka-lands of mid Europe, like poles and other Slavs learn russian, because they want to live in slav country, not with nigger.
And we could watch US and Canada degradation as whole science became blacked.

What then if it really happens?

The only thing that prevents blatant systematic white oppression in this country is that whites are still the majority. If people believe things will be fine in terms of race-relations once white people are overrun, they're retarded. These people have been raised to be resentful and want revenge. Whites are the only race raised to cuck against their own interests.

I remember watching the movie with Morgan Freeman playing Mandela in high school. Never realized we were being told lies until years later

Do they really think Hispanic and Asian people are going to give a shit about blacks once they're in greater numbers? Blacks think it's going to be Rosey once whitey is isn't in control but they don't realize whitey is the only race that will fully takes on the guilt of his ancestors. No one else gives a shit and blacks will still be the 13% of the population living in the ghetto but the difference is, no one will give a shit.

Crazy how whites speaking in favour of white genocide are convinced they will be spared by the nigs and the jews whose dick they are sucking, uh?

>whites become mimority
>rich whites flee the asia
>us turns into mexico 2.0

Gee can't wait for that to happen. Just gonna save up some ammo before you can't get any so i can go out on my own time rather than waiting to get kidnapped, raped, or beheaded