REFUGEES TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO IRELAND’S EMPTY TOWNS

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO STAY IN BALLAGHADERREEN OR ANY SMALL TOWN ANYWHERE IN IRELAND; I LOVE THE COUNTRYSIDE.
MAHMOOD AL-HALLA, SYRIAN REFUGEE

ozy.com/fast-forward/can-refugees-breathe-new-life-into-irelands-empty-towns/80742

They are distributing immigrants across the small towns in Ireland to get a better foothold.

BURGERS IF YOU HAVE ANY LOVE FOR YOUR ANCESTERAL HOMELAND THEN NUKE US PLEASE!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/vaticano/papa_accusato_eresia_vaticano_blocca_sito_per_aderire_petizione-3260652.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alhamdulillah! Are your women good to raping? My meaning is does their pussy wet?

As a potato nigger descendant myself I am saddened by this news. Guess they really will become potato niggers :(

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Sending nuke now

they're right you know

>tiny island
>plenty to spare for people who come from large country's that are overpopulated
These motherfuckers are trying to ethnically cleanse all european countrys'

>first the English depopulate Ireland
>now they fill it with shitskins

Deplorable.

Yes there are plenty of empty houses, but the Irish gov hasn't even bothered to house our own homeless families in them, so it's fucking swedish level shite that sand niggers rapefugees are all anyone cares about.

I took the black pill once I realized Ireland and Scotland are muslim’d too. The only countries worth a damn in this world.

Fuck sake! We have thousands of people living in hotels, the hostels are full and the streets are full of homeless but fuck it we've loads of room.

Get your raincoat, you're growing potatoes for your new lords.

Once big citys are flooded this is the last nail in the coffin countryside the countryside needs to fall too. Old traditions are irrelevant and need to be crush, this is our future, we all gonna suffer before we die cursed by god and our based ancestors.

IRELAND YES

Thanks Doc

>These are counties that suffered more than most during a brutal austerity regime that began in 2010

Yet when they bring in the shitskins, those people are subsidized. This is massively unfair, just a step by step population replacement.

My father's side is from County Cork. I am fresh out of nukes, but I wish there were something I could do about this.

This pic sums up Irish race relations.

English this time, or EU?

Goddamn I am triggered
Our Federal govt did the same fucking thing here, that's why you have Somalians in Maine and Minnesota

Wasn't there a article a while ago about refugees being bored in Ireland?

English nationalists had Enoch Powell, the NF, mass support when immigration first started here. Irish """""nationalists""""" are the biggest cucks of all from the beginning. You're doomed.

Sorry potato niggers, I prefer the leafs whiskey

Potato nigger is now even more accurate.

>Ireland is in the midst of an unprecedented homeless crisis
>plenty of homes to spare

What did (((they))) mean by this?

I'm only part Irish but this is very troubling news

Hey mick, is the source in OP a credible source? I ain't familiar with it, just asking
Well there is....Barrett

We need an Irish Nationalist Army to make Ireland into a place no Muslim would want to live. Potato Burgers like me will gladly send money and other forms of aid to make this happen and to protect Ireland.

oh dear
please beat them up irish folks
i couldnt stand your lovely island turning brown

I've had enough, YOU ARE NOT REPRESSED!! You will never understand what it's like to grow up black or a minority race because you didn't and won't. I celebrate my talents and achievements all the time, but it doesn't mean I haven't struggled or that I don't face racism every day. Hopefully no more little black girls will EVER have to suffer as they grow up, but with everything happening in the world right now, particularly with Donald Trump in charge of America, it doesn't look like things will change enough. Have you ever been told by a partner that his family thinks he can do better than you purely based on the colour of your skin? No. Have you ever had to check yourself and with others like you before speaking out about something that angers you at work for fear of being labelled as another "typical Angry Black Woman"? No. I worked at my last job for almost 6yrs and during that time had ONE customer complaint made against me. The customer made a claim that I said, did and acted like a stereotypical black girl and tried to claim that I "kissed my teeth" at her. I doubt you know what that means, or how to do it but I can't and don't do it. Luckily, my manager, (a white woman, just in case you wanted to know), knew I didn't and wouldn't behave like that, so laughed when she read the complaint to me down the phone. But all that stress and hurt was caused by negative stereotyping of what I am. Don't come for me again. You look childish and pathetic.

Honestly this
We need to work on to fronts, the micks set up an Irish branch, folk like you and me set up an American branch to send funs and bodies
Which state do you live in?

Too bad Eire is full of commie leftists that love immigrants and gay marriage too much to care

what a low quality level bait. lol

Irish people came to shit up America and as a result most white Americans are part Irish.

It's your turn potato faggots. If Mammoud wants to fuck a red haired cailin then fucking cuck to him

Democratic People's Republic of Washington

Yeeesh
I'm an east coast fag in cucknetticut
Is PNW real or a meme?

The countryside will NEVER fall. Look at France. We've been importing arabs in our small towns since the harkis first came in the 60s and here it's going just fine, I can tell you 1st hand

It's real. Everything in the Puget Sound is ruined by Marxists. East of the mountains it's different, but the commies are moving from Seattle to Spokane and Wenatchee to ruin those places too now that Seattle and everywhere around it is expensive and full of morons.

Ireland BLACKED

Goodbye forgotten heaven. Salem alik kukk

Such a shame they're moving in, if only we could encourage lefties to move to their own equivalent of PNW

HAHAHAHA, I'm sure they'll enjoy the all you can rape buffet.
This is so fucking dangerous you have no idea.

>BREATHE NEW RAPE LIFE IN WOMEN'S CUNTS WHILE YOU PAY FOR THEIR FREE LIFE
So tolerant!

hey if theyre just letting anybody in then how hard would it be for an american to just move there? if you've got enough jobs and housing for the refugees do you think i could move there and then figure everything out later?

>half the size of Britain
>has the 1/3rd the population of London

It's pretty empty. I'd live there if I could but the lack of work and economy is the main drawback. Irelands entirely reliant on it's magic tax dodging.

From what I've heard from other micks, most Africans come there on bullshit asylum claims, they get set for deportation but just keep appealing them ad infinitum

If you arrive in a rubber dinghy and can't speak English, they'll help you in right away. You'll even get to fuck all the firecrotches you want :D

I've been toying with the idea of going to live in Ireland for many years now. My parents were born and raised there but long, long ago cos I'm a really old guy to be posting on Sup Forums. When my mother was a child in Galway there were several miles between every farmhouse and even when she used to take me back there in the 60s it was a frighteningly empty place. Even then, the farming families had to be pretty much self-subsistent. The closest most of them came to a supermarket was the grocery store built into the back of a van that used to call at all the farms once a week. What they didn't grow themselves they basically had to get from there or from the travelling tinkers.

I heard, though, that by the 90s the country around Athenry had become like Silicon Valley. If there are "empty towns" in Ireland I can't imagine it's out there - though there was hardly an emptier place in the world 80 or even 40 years ago.

In Washington the goal would be to change their beliefs rather than force them to leave. In Ireland on the other hand the goal would be to make Ireland extremely undesirable for any Muslim "refugee" to live in or even visit. It's not too late for mischief to make an impact, like bacon on mosque doorways. I don't live in Ireland but I was there 10 years ago and it was like a Heaven on Earth. I can't stand the thought of the Emerald Isle becoming ruined by Muslims and globalism. The Irish need to stand up and defend their homeland before it's too late and burgers like us need to help them.

Lived 15 years in Portland.
The place is dominated by leftists. The entire state is fucked because of retards in the large cities. Same as any other place I suppose.

T. trailer park protestant trash.

On a serious note, what the fuck are they expecting to happen?
These fucks show up with no money, no education, can't speak the language and sure as fuck don't want to work.
How is that going to "breathe new life into the cities" or whatever the fuck

What if you billed PNW as a bunch "racist redneck southern tier" type folks just to stop more Cali fags from coming in, then focus on the cucks?

Yea, it's really easy to spook Africans and Muzzies too
The Urbanite must be crushed

Haven't you heard? The Muslim refugees from Africa and the MidEast are all doctors, scientists and engineers you fucking racist.

Ever hear of the Kalergi plan? It's the Jewish technique to "kick the board" as a last resort when they are losing the game.

(((They))) sometimes push for the same shit here, there's plenty of semi desert little towns and they would love nothing more than filling them with niggers.

If you read the article, they go on to speculate that these migrants will contribute to the economy once integrated by 2025 which is still bullshit

Fuck please tell me this isn't true. I am planning a move and will be living outside of Galway.

Please no

PNW has a booming economy, people who move here move here for the good jobs. As time has gone by the local commies who run this place have taken every advantage of the business boom to soak money from the people to enrich themselves or their corporate and union sponsors. It's a total fucking shit show here no joke... but this is a thread about helping the Irish to save themselves from globalism and Islam.

Are there any Spuds here willing to get the ball rolling with a bacon wrapped Quran in front of a mosque?

The only reason they want to spread them out like this is because they think it will help come voting time.

Liberals here in Canada are doing the same thing. Not even letting immigrants settle in Toronto anymore, they want to win other counties

This is truly the end times for Planet Earth and civilization, and it's still sickeningly fascinating to me how people can be deceived into allowing it. People lie to themselves, they lie that these invaders are "refugees". Everyone knows they're not. The media knows they're not, the people bringing them in know they're not, the people who have to deal with them and live with them know they're not. They're colonizers brought in by Jews for the sole purpose of destroying Western Civilization and Christianity, and it's working. But despite knowing this with the utmost certainty, regardless of whether they would vocalize it or not, everyone continues playing along. It's like an apocalyptic game of "Telephone", where the the lie gets passed down the line, compounding and morphing, and only becomes more ridiculous and obvious the longer the game goes on.

I have zero hope the West can be saved. The light of the world is going to be extinguished, and submit itself to global tyranny and slavery forever.

It "breathes new life" by solving the diversity problem. Diversity is our strength!

t. buttmad retard catholic manlet

Its time to experience multi-culturalism. Is your partner a 7/10 or above?

I wouldn't move to PNW if Google or Intel or whatever paid me a few extra hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. It's a Jewish Satanic Talmudic economy, not a booming one, and the reason I categorically ignore all job offers from there.

Ah true

I've a few like minded friends on my end, perhaps I could work on creating an organization of sorts here on the east coast.
I also think it's important to help other Euro countries as well, and they're in a better geographical position than Ireland in the sense that we could grab a few polacks and have them smuggle funs throughout the continent

On the bright side, comments are redpilled as fuck

Boats and private plans from Connecticut can bring loads of fun with them from the states to Ireland.

CT is a vassal state of NY, and LI sound would be pretty sketch
That said, VT, NH, ME have great fun laws, and ME is much more remote than CT
Itd be a better place for a boat launch

It's disgusting. YES... The Seattle area suburbs are going to hell, and going there fast.

Remaining Seattle natives are rapidly evaporating; those left are soulless zombies. You look into their eyes and you can see it. They are no longer human.

The larger suburbs have been absolutely FLOODED with Chinese "immigrants", especially in the last five years. Yes... WEAPONIZED IMMIGRATION, yet again.

There are several "property development" firms that are buying up every last available parcel in these areas, and then building multiple-structure communities which are then quietly populated with these rabid Chinese filth. And a little research into some of the principals behind these "development" companies quickly turns up a handful of (gee, who would have guessed it?) Mercer Island-based JEWS.

Yep, Operation Global Chaos is pretty much in full swing now. And it's just going to get worse.

What the fuck, I thought Ireland was the last bastion of white Europe. I was going to vacation there. What are you potato niggers doing?

The Pope said Islam is for the best.

>Spend decades if not hundreds of years fighting to carve out a nation for your people
>A few decades after succeeding start filling your country up with Pakis

Can't make this shit up.

It's a long time coming the only thing we can do is invade other countries like America or Australia.

>Ireland
>not Iceland

I hate niggers and every other variety of sub humans so much. It's impossible to figure out how far and deep the hatred goes, for it is limitless.

Wait wait wait. Ireland is kind of known for their rebellious, do it yourself justice. Make Ireland great again. We all know the garda doesn't do shit. Get the boys together at the pub and take care of it like you used to.

that's the fucking point, small pop means they can be "cleansed" with less than a million immigrants

The new Pope loves gays and kisses the feet of the enemy, why the fuck would you listen to that faggot

Newer generations always seek to pave their own way and completely disregard old generations. D problem is the liberal agenda took over everything....how this happened i think its coz radical right fired back

Maybe trump will show us millenials that bein a bit right is not evil

Why don't the hotel people move to Ballaghaderreen? Ireland doesn't have a homelessness crisis, Dublin does.

>Syrians taking the house that belongs to your children

>good thing

>islands history is literally foreigners coming in and kicking out the previous tenants
just part and parcel really

Burgers like me would be proud to help finance an Irish Nationalist Army to get the job done.

This happened.

Good.

...It's about time the Irish & The English had something unify around.

dirka dirka mohammed jihad

I'm genuinely surprised the Catholic church hasn't branded him a heretic for what hes said and done.

We need to send all of the illegal Irish immigrants back to save their own country.

Hell I'd go fight for them myself.

WHAT THE FUCK
WHO WANTS THIS
WHO IS PUSHIG THIS
WHY ARE YOU GINGER FUCKS NIT FIGHTING THIS
KILL YOUR FUCKING POLITICIANS ALREADY
YOU FOUGHT FOR *MILLENIA* TO HAVE YOUR ISLAND AND TO KEEP FOREIGN INVADERS OUT
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF INDEPENDENCE, THE TROUBLES, ALL THOSE DEAD
IF THIS IS WHAT YOU DO
WHY
WHY
WHY
SOMEONEFUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

all priests see a phycologist prior to being ordained
its really touchy, you have to understand that the Media REALLY takes what he says out of context, but to be fair he also makes very broad and somewhat vague statements which could be interpreted differently

I would too
what state you live in senpai?

This pope is a murdering communist. There's no need to run to his defense.

they have and they're trying to get him excommunicated

ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/vaticano/papa_accusato_eresia_vaticano_blocca_sito_per_aderire_petizione-3260652.html
run this through google translate or whatever, I couldn't find an english source

actually, he helped the military find and dispose of leftist clergy during the junta

dirka budurka mohammed allah dirka derka mohammed jihad

I'm not even a Catholic, but God willing, they succeed. He is an anti-pope, betraying his own people for a hostile alien religion. Vatican II was an attempt at burying centuries of Judaic hostility towards Christians

At least someone gets it. Good job, and thanks.

Yeah, that's how communism works.

Why did you guys abandonthe Catholic church? You legalized gay marriage even though the church is against it. Isn't your mayor now a gay pajeet or something too? Come back to Christ.

The biggest state in the 48, the only one who can actually leave.

The "pope" is a jewish imposter. He is an antipope.