> word class gaming
> world class women
> no immigrants
> legal sexual services
> zero sjw problems
> free to own firearms
> no mass shootings
> legally own Sup Forums

Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Nippon

> herbivore men
> immature women
> going extinct

The jap is a cucked nation.

Are you implying the US needs a wake up call?

captcha: benito 1923

You forgot highest suicide rate

Migrating over there soon
prepare your finest nippon lolis on my arrival

It is much honnoruu to commit honerable honda in japan

>> going extinct

this meme needs to stop

people in developed countries aren't making tons of babies because we don't need to

if the population suddenly declined and the amount of resources available increasd as a result, people would have more babies

the alternative is having 9 children while starving and draining the world's resources so you don't die because of your poor decisions

>> world class women

kill yourself retard

I think you really need to get your demographic problem stabilized on a 2.1 birth rate.
t.dying out german """aryan""" race.

how do guys stay so clean when traveling ? you seem to move through the world with ease, collecting no dust or dirt.. that's the real Japamagic !

japan is an american colony

t. triggered weeb

Don't shit down the country then, John.

>Free to own firearms
Dont play with me now senpai

japan numba wan!!!!

>not even in the top 20
>South Koreans dropping like flies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
All my keks.

Dude it's not low birth rate, it's negative. Like literally fucking negative. They have less people being born then people that die by almost 3 at this point. For every single baby born 3 people die right now. That is not a sustainable situation for any grouping/tribe/community/nation.

I was referring to western countries as well, where this meme was used to import millions of unskilled immigrants and shit on our economy, but ok i'm a weeb desu

90% of Jap women are ugly as fuck m8. Better off with the half breeds all week long.

We da best niggas

Educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Rawr

> world class food

Have you ever used a bathroom after an Asian? Smells like a rotten fish market.

The first two are correct. Third one is retarded.
>muh growth
>we need to import ooga boogas to save japan

yeah but japan is overpopulated, the countryside is empty and they all move in to the cities like a bunch of cockroaches.
Japan's birthrate will fix itself when most of the older generation has died of and when the have a few million nips less in the cities.

>Japan's very sense and urban, almost unsustainable population
>Tech in farming is increasing and getting better, but not fast enough
>Birthrate leads to a population decrease back to sustainable levels, where it will inevitably rise with new tech and innovation, albeit slower
Someone give me that screencap of the one japbro talking about crime, property, and wages. You know which one I'm talking about.

>the alternative is having 9 children while starving and draining the world's resources so you don't die because of your poor decisions

you solve this problem by killing africans, not by voluntarily going extinct

>salty fat gaijin that can't get japanese women to sleep with him

leave them for us lad, it's cool, we're on our way

no I don't like nilfgard

nine out of 10 white gaijin here are the absolute worst level of SJW cancer. I mean san francisco tranny tier cancer. 1/10 are a simply 'other' and defy classification.

Aren't we on the other side of the peak?
Population is still rising last time I checked.

I didn't know food was about how your shit smells.
You learn something new every day, thanks for sharing your wisdom, leaf.

>Japan
> free to own firearms

Saging retard thread kys

nope
Despite its reputation and flaws, the chink menace will surpass Japan in a decade or so

> world class women
dude, just take a walk in Tokyo. The average Asian woman is actually quite ugly. It's just that there's so many of them, so that the top hottest ones who get into modelling tend to be plentyfull

>shitty work hours, growing income inequality and overworked students

No thanks.

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

JUST

I have lived in the big 3 asian countries.

China was bad but so many different types of food its mixed.

Korea gave the absolute worst poops. With the spicy food and alcohol I do not know how anyone lives past 40.

Japanese food is great and gives me the most excellent no wipe poops.

Actually for the first time in my life I am getting a bit fatter in Japan.

I guess Korea just fucked my intestines so much I couldnt gain weight during that time.

FUCK

>sniffing shit of other people
Are you leafs even aware of anything?

They kill themselves out of shame for being failures, not because of being sad. Pretty much the master race nation.

Piss off, we're full.

People talk about China being the best nation in Asia, but that's a total lie. Japan takes the cake. I would move to Japan if given the opportunity.

You'll never really be accepted in Japan. They will always see you as an outsider.

korean food is pretty bland actually. It's only popular because of muh kpop weebs

>men devoting themselves to inventing 2D Android waifus
Do not confuse their stoicism for a lack of conviction.

MY SHIT UP

>Refuse to date non-white women
>Asian chicks hit on me at least once a week
Is God testing me bros?

You are fucking retarded and clearly have only eaten at western meme restaurants.

Why would they dress up like that lol

Has anyone ever been on the asian reddits? They hate white people so fucking much

Tell me more nipanon, i'm intrigued.

>American puppet state
The sinking sun will bow to its (((masters))).

If I ever get into politics, one of the first things I would do is tighten up the relationship with based nippon.
God bless the rising sun.

Yes

*accomplishes greatest dream of being ant in corporate ladder*
*overworks 300 hours a month*
*dies*

>>No immigrants.

My dad's cousin lives there.

Amen.

The last thing Japan needs is immigration, which is good if you are a good for nothing carpet pilot or a porch monkey. Europe can have them. Hope Trump can build that wall, too.

What can I say? A bunch of college failure weebs who cannot get a real job come to japan because the internet told them its magical. 9/10 are brainwashed inductees of sjwism, the other are a mix of jesus fags, normalfags, a few longtime channers living their weeb fantasy, and the occasional crazy.

Korea had a much more interesting and wilder crowd. Vietnam and china had a MUCH more interesting and dramatically wilder crowd.

no you fucking mong, although not bad it's bland as in almost everything is the same. How to make an okayish korean meal
>garlic
>onion
>any kind of meat or tofu
>gochujang

everything else is just mediocre, especially their seafood. I'd rather have Japanese, Chinese, Thai or Malaysian instead. Even South Flips offer better and more varied food.

Japan please let me in even i slave i will castrate myself but let me in please

The nation of the rising sun is literally the most based anyone can get.

World class vagainas?

>This nordcuck thinks he knows what he is talking about

You forgot a major branch of savory flavors like doenjang you uneducated retarded inbred nordfuck.

Now go back to watching your women get raped by jamal and commenting on it with a retarded almost elven accent you mongol rape baby.

>lol Japan is based because they hate immigrants and their nationalism made is great
>I should move there xD

>Be poland
>Become foreigners bitch
like poetry

I said the rest is mediocre lmao. And this is true
>t. Chong Gong-oh living in Japan because Gookland is too poor

fuck off were full

The thought of living in Kyoto with my own qt nipp is the only reason I haven't anheroed yet. Western women are pure fucking dogshit.

funny how a swede says that

>what is opinion
>what is third rate outside of the country slop they feed bright eyed cucks like you

Thank fuck you are being genocided.

i can cosign for nipbro
gaijins here are shit tier

>being this butthurt
enjoy smelling bad from all that garlic and fermented cabbage, Chong

Trans and homo everywhere on TV.
Meh

Please stay that way, when fighting for my own culture, I can find relief in the fact that there are still civilized countries out there.

You'll only ruin their culture with your cucked anglo genes.

>Jesusfags
Nothing wrong with that my nip friendo, unless their Protestants.

If beta stop breeding, and alphas breed with multiple, how's this a problem?

>> legal sexual services
>> free to own firearms

Bullshit

日本語ぼんざい!

Free to own firearms?!
sauce please

次回はイタリアがありません

>bonzai

>also relies a lot on the US for their military

>being a commie

you can own firearms but it's even worse than UK to get permit

Reason you need growth is to sustain the ponzi scheme that most governments hold for retirement and other social programs. You don't need to import, you just need your kids to fug and not turn into wizards.

>hong kong
>not even a country
>literally just a region of China
lmaoing @ ur cuntry

What's this about Vietnam?

I'm just showing how nonsensical his argument is

>world class alcohol

Japanese beer is shite though, no offense

You mean Kevin the Jesus fag?

I must disagree with you there. Which beer are you referring to? Asahi is pretty average but Kirin and Sapporo are pretty god tier. Then there is pic related.

Guy I knew while I was living in Japan (from Cali) tried to ship himself a handgun in parts to Japan. Pretty sure he ended up in Jail. Dumb ass.

Life's easy when you don't have any niggers or spics.

Aaaaand I forgot pic related. :/

>we
>is a fucking leaf

>world class education

Oh my how wrong you are