You guys realize the money he sent to the philipines was for himself right? He planned to escape...

You guys realize the money he sent to the philipines was for himself right? He planned to escape. He was going to fly out of the country. Now we must find who was helping him ready his plane.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141102703)
youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40)
youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be)
archive.is/9TR5u)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=mBbOFwWquAw)
archive.is/h4A6h
hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU&t=43m10s)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SP was a member of Antifa.

If you bring up this to an Antifa member, they will try and turn the conversation towards gun control, because that is what everyone has been told to do.

Was revenge for Charlottesville

Bring this up to antifa member.

$100,000? Seems low, but ok. I guess it's possible.

He planned to escape and joing ISIS (Abu Sayyaf)?

SP was a Neonazi Trump supported.

If you bring up this to a Trump Supporter , they will try and turn the conversation towards Muslim/Antifa control, because that is what everyone has been told to do.

Antifa are also in complete panic mode, destroying phones, wiping computers, and kicking out anyone they're suspicious about.

They know the feds are going to come kicking down doors at any moment.

A lot of Antifa members talk about committing terrorist attacks against Trump supporters.

Neonazis are also in complete panic mode, they have been banned from almost everywhere on the internet and they know the feds are going to come kicking down doors at any moment.

A lot of alt-right members talk about committing terrorist attacks against peaceful anti-nazi protesters

CIA was waiting at the plane

Look mom, a mindless faggot

BANE?

Where are his eyebrows?

His plan was to blow up the fuel tanks to create a distraction for his escape

Maybe the 70 minute time frame was for him to escape, and the confrontation with the security guard gave him too much of a scare because he has zero military training and he just killed himself to avoid the pain of being shot.

I'm just here for the Baneposting.
>ifI breached your hotel room would you die?

In most asian island countries the dollar goes really far
for instance it takes around 33 Thaibaht to equal us dollar

Obama was trying to help him.

$100k was not a lot of money for this guy. More likely it was like his brother says, just a way of seeing to it that his girlfriend would be taken care of, at least for a while.

How fucking stupid are you people. He's gonna kill a bunch of people then send down shit loads of money and move to the Philippines. Have you ever heard of a low profile. Jesus he's 60. That's enough money to live out the rest of his life low profile in the Philippines lmao.

Your larp flag isn't convincing anyone that you're an Antifa coming clean, lol. He was apolitical. Either pure patsy or deep state asset. Antifa narrative and gun-runner narrative are disinfo to distract and confuse.

Thread where the attack was predicted 3 weeks beforehand: (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141102703)

Police scanner audio confirming there were AT LEAST two shooters and two shooting locations (youtube.com/watch?v=gpMrm1xUJ40)

Eyewitness adamant there was at least two shooters and at least one shooter on the ground (youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be)

Another eyewitness saying multiple shooters (archive.is/9TR5u)

Taxi driver video where it can be heard that there were shots from multiple locations. Muzzle flash seen on a lower floor of Mandalay (youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=mBbOFwWquAw)

Woman at the concert stated that there was a Hispanic-looking couple harrassing people an hour before the shooting, the woman saying "you're all gonna die" and "they're all around you." archive.is/h4A6h (indicates multiple shooters).

Automatic gunfire 40 minutes AFTER Paddock found dead (hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU&t=43m10s)

you are fucking retarded. there is no escape after killing 60 people, nobody could be dumb enough to actually believe he can escape to another country after killing 60 people

Sure can in all that chaos. Especially when you have your own plane.

>You guys realize the money he sent to the philipines was for himself right?

No. The Phillipines has an extradition treaty with the USA. He'd land, be arrested, and then extradited quite quickly.

What exactly you think was his plan? shoot 60 people and then magically he will be left alone for a few hours by the police so he can escape with plane?

you think Steve would be content to live with only $100k? my fucking brother?! Steve is incredibly wealthy, he wouldn't subject himself to such impoverished living conditions you piece of shit taco bell chef

>He planned to escape
He wouldn't shoot for so long and with no silencer

worked for this guy

I would say that he wasn't clever, but he did plant cameras to observe the hallway. For that I would agree that he had no exfil plan. If you are clever enough to predict a response, you are clever enough to know that you are not escaping the grid after 10 minutes of sustained fire.

i'll call it in

DUMBASS NIGGER STFU
DUMBASS NIGGER STFU
DUMBASS NIGGER STFU
DUMBASS NIGGER STFU

That money was for himself....good point. Don't know why I never thought of it

He wasn't alone

>worth 10's of millions
>only plans on taking $100K

Yeah