Britbongs will soon go to jail if they attempt to watch this

Britbongs will soon go to jail if they attempt to watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/xVPdxIIHqAehj1o8pym9ARcld4sQH7XHhUMrCSk8yT239pNvqdWXaueR0sT1piw3mxEboSRG5eo6Ah/5tvKXS&bit=1
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
hooktube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor bongs. What the fuck is happening over there?

God's chosen is happening

I'm doing it. Wish me luck.

s-stop watching things like that goyim, y-you will get in trouble and need a jewish lawyer

>Britbongs will soon go to jail if they attempt to watch this.
Watch what?

ca.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/xVPdxIIHqAehj1o8pym9ARcld4sQH7XHhUMrCSk8yT239pNvqdWXaueR0sT1piw3mxEboSRG5eo6Ah/5tvKXS&bit=1

Try this.

At least your gov't is protecting you from going to prison Klaus

Watching this is legal even in Germany. Brits are going full 1984.

Our government is so dumb they think IT stands for "Internet Things". This is yet another Holding Charge for police to detatin Persons of Interest ie people they pick up for firebombing a mosque or whatever. They'll run a ISP search on last year's activity and now get to hold you for further questioning a little bit longer if you've looked at Anglin's site or whatever.

Cops aren't dumb, they know they'd become a laughing stock if Sup Forums was acknoweldged to be "dangerous" so it's really only those idiotic neo-nazi sites that are going to be included here, and only if you get picked up for something else in the first place.

It's the same for /h/ lolicon material; you're only fucked if you also go out an nonce a kid and trigger the investigation.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
How new are you?
hooktube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

i respect hitler but i don't really respect germans. am i in the wrong?

KAPITULIEREN WIR WERDEN NICHT

>Watch gangbang 100 blacks on 1 white, no problem goy

>Click on pic related, 15 years jail time NAZI!!!

They can already tap in to your browsing history at any moment they choose as everything is now recorded in an archive for various institutions to view, I suppose this is just part two.

Stay strong, Britbro. Someday, all Jews will be in the oven.

Come and take it!

>I'm doing it. Wish me luck.

YOLO BITCH NIGGAZ

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24

I'll see you on the other side brother, we can have a cheeky chinwag as we're being led into the camps

Just watched it, I hear knocking at my door. I will post back after I answer the door

>last online 88 days ago