Islam - Can it be reformed? How?

Muslims, Ex-muslims, anyone with decent knowledge about Islam.

Come in here and talk.

I say, a world without religion is the best, but there's no way billions of believers will simply stop believing in their religion (superstitions).

But without reform, the inherent violence & hatred (against infidels, Jews & Christians) will continue to surface in the future.

So, how do we reform this religion AND get the people to be OK with the reform so we don't have to deal with more terrorism & religious wars in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith
youtube.com/watch?v=sFb0xeZ9Gx8
youtube.com/watch?v=0cfJYnmbA4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumpan for Allah

Is it true Mohammad's dick was small and deformed and that is why he preferred sex with goats?

You need a reform similar to that of Catholicism and Protestantism after the 30 years war where the religion becomes a spiritual authority rather than the legal and government one. Also the whole Jihad shit needs to stop. Also keep to your historical area.

Woyld be eaiser to have a nigger reformation

Yes, but HOW?

Someone should write a new book claiming to be from a prophet, like Mormonism.

This is what Muslim reformation looks like

>Can it be reformed?

We don't want it reformed, we want all muslims gone.

>why he preferred sex with goats?

*sex with children

secular government. Attaturk style.

I would like to convert to Islam but only if I get to be a female Muslim, I want to be a chaste submissive Muslimah with absolute devotion to her family, husband and religion who wear a niqab and feels safe and protected in her modesty being completely obedient

I would take Female hormones and sex change of course.

Surely the apostate clause would make any reform group a walking target?

Wouldn't it be easier in the West for muslims to simply stop being muslims altogether? Chuck all that garbage into the trash? It hardly offers any spirtual solace "obey harder and you might eventually be rewarded, it's all up to allah, he might, might not, whatever, keep obeying" is not exactly comforting, is it?

What are the cultural benefits, beyond closed communities, a facet that hinders as much as helps?

In a few years I will have no choice but to convert, when I go outside most of the faces I see are muslims and bagged women. It's just the way it is here. Only a matter of time until we get muslim prime minister. Islam isn't so bad though, unless you are a woman.

>Reformed
Hearty kek.

It should be fucking destroyed, close the mosques, burn the books, kick them out.

I want to be a Muslim women though
I want to be a perfect obedient slave

If reformed means execute every imam, kill children and women and put man into reservation after sterilizing them; yes.

>Can it be reformed?
yes
>So, how do we reform this religion
education, but im not sure if we can affect it directly. Science and better education has done away a lot of christianity, so why not islam aswell.

Everything can be reformed through subversion, infiltration and manipulation.

Islam is alredy being subverted and many are getting pissed about it.

Wouldn't it be in Israel's interest to reform Islam? If they are powerful enough to steer western civilization in whatever direction they please (which according to Sup Forums they pretty much are) then they should be able to do it with Islam too, no?

It's not religion per se that is the problem, it's the underlying conflict / multiculturalism etc. Religion is just a banner, and since the mid east is not as secular as the west, the banner flies high for them.

Why would you want to reform it when you are the cusp of victory? Don't get me wrong I despise the religion but you guys are winning. Once the west is conquered and the minds of the white man subjugated then you can shift toward Sufism. Or you can go the route of the (((them))) and merge it with Catholicism and form the new world wide faith for their one world government.

Realistically speaking, it can't unless Muslims face the facts and accept the Qur'an is not the absolute word of the creator of the universe. Modern textual research proves it's not if common sense alone isn't enough to prove it, but accepting this reality overnight would lead to the collapse of Islam. Believing Muslims are going to cling to the delusion and stay in denial. So any reform (aside from Salafism) will be resisted. Islam will eventually fade away, but it's anyone's guess how long it takes.

Isn't the biggest complaint about Christianity on Sup Forums is that it did reform? That if it stuck to it's guns all these years it would be better for the Church and the West?

No. Unlike Christianity this religion was never about morals and was always more about religious authority. Burn a quaraan today. Pretty much do a whammy and kill everybody but the babies.

You really want to know what's necessary for reform? All out war between Shia and Sunnis with catastrophic death count. Then, when basically all the fighters kill themselves, everyone who's left needs to come together and say "we need to prevent this from ever occurring again."
That is when you will see reform, NEVER before.

Anyone who would even dare to think about such a thing gets instantly executed

>Can it be reformed? How?
Drop a pile of nukes and let the Indian ocean expand

fuck off post modernist

I unironically agree with this.

Once hardliners in the Iranian and Saudi camps are made to look like fools in the wake of a catastrophic war which consumes the majority of Muslim nations, you will see a sea change.

> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith

It's specific all outlawed in the Quran. Mohammed was the last prophet.

Be man, Muslim men are just as submissive to the will of God... "Abdul" means "slave of"

This could work, but such a reform would be limited to a country or a few countries - and this can be undone - as it is being undone in Turkey today sadly.

But I agree, this would be a good approach, it's just that after this is done, there has to be something to bolster and strengthen the reform.

mother-side is islamic. Or rather, they don't eat pork and that's it.
Islam in its purest form is vile, my family knows this.

Not that simple. No good ole brainwashed religious person would simply get up one day and say, screw this.

Unless of course if the individual is really2 objective and rational - which could happen to a minority of individuals - most are hopelessly brainwashed and irrational however

It doesn't work that way. Violence begets violence

Your uncle Adolf did that to the Jews during WWII, look at what we have today in Israel - endless conflicts!

Islam is religion of Satan.Islam is about killing and grow bigger and shiet read New testament Satan worshippers

Yes! Education is definitely one of the most important keys!

It will take time, but it'll be worth it!

>allah sends a new prophet to clear some shit up
>they have been getting it all wrong for thousands of years
>enough of this shit
>the prophet arrives on planet earth
>but islam has already outlawed that
>they throw him off a roof
believable

if they STOPPED KILLING JEDDAH then perhaps

>child goats

Honestly, if you just stop the inbreeding through 1st cousin marriage then your populous would be more amenable to change due to higher avg IQ. Might take 50 yrs tho

More pics like that? It's so fucking hot

What's the ethnic origin of your mother?

Free men do not submit.

Muslims truly are monsters.

>child goats are called KIDS
wtf

As long as reformers bend the knee, Islam will never ever get reformed.
All those 'peaceful' muslims who do fuck all when someone representing their religion blows up a bus.
Fuck all but complain that they're victims too, of course.
It's pathetic.

This is the reason those fucks hate us so much. I've NEVER seen a muzzy show Christ in the same manner. Some psycho fanatic sees this image and an American proudly boasting about it for the lulz and treats us all like the disgrace that you are.

>basic guidebook to life like any other religion
>followers shape the religion
>followers decide anyone not in the faith should be killed
>followers are dirty arabs

Religion cannot be saved. Its core is the Arab world.

Just do to Islam what the kikes did to Christianity. Culture of critique. Except Muslims will blow themselves up a lot.

The Bible outlawed new prophets before Islam too. Didn't stop ol' Mahomet tho.

>tfw no religion where you worship women

nice memeflag faggot

Absolutely.

Why would Muslims depict someone they consider a prophet this way?

Bitch, please. That flag is more accurate for my location. Are you retarded?

fuck you, fuck islam and fuck anyone threatening to kill people for drawing mohammad.

>he thinks an army in that age would be that well supplied

You'd have maybe 100 or so guys in that tier of gear. The rest would be deformed peasants with hand-me-down swords and pikes.

My point, exactly. Though clearly they havent done for say, Shiva, or Buddha. They may destroy temples and shit but they don't make childish memes that are intented to shock.

DEUS VULT INFIDEL

Christ fags wanna kill people for sucking cock in most public venues. Then in public restrooms they beg strangers to let them suck their cock.

Btw the images don't offend me. I'm just baffled by the fact that you welcome more violence from fanatics.

found the secret muslim faggot

>[prayer] bumpin for allah
Takbir sister

>Christcucks sucking dick
>Muslims chopping off heads

Yea I know which one I pick.

the mudslimes are offended that ur not offended. they want to kill you too dumbass.

EXACTLY MY FUCKING POINT! Thank you, sir!!!!

>>Christcucks sucking dick
>>Muslims chopping off heads

Don't forget Jews cutting off dick heads...

Ah, so they might be destructive, degenerate, violent and an altogether abominable collection of barbaric inbred miscreants, but at least they don't make disrespectful drawings?

youtube.com/watch?v=sFb0xeZ9Gx8

>thinks foreskin is glans penis

Didn't have sex ed, did ya?

My bad, that was a shitty anology. How many Indonesians do tho? Or poos?

>Reform
Unless retarded imam and their follower were removed, and their children was schooled in nationalistic way, maybe there is hope.

But, Islam itself is used as a tool to "enslave"--by literal and figurative sense-- people, by them. This interest group want them to be seen as a special people, demanding status and wealth upon islamic society.

Can you call upon them? If not, they are your master.

>I say, a world without religion is the best,
Actually that was Pike's plan all along

youtube.com/watch?v=0cfJYnmbA4M

if you piss them off, they'll expose themselves. they have inferior technology and weapons. they're also poor sandniggers that fuck goats.

Indonesia has a huge issue with mudslime

Poo in the loos hate them too, their country was literally founded because they hated the mudslimes. There were 3 wars over it, buddy.

>>thinks foreskin is glans penis
>Didn't have sex ed, did ya?

Thinks sarcasm is literal.
Didn't have a sense of humor, did ya?

A certain sect regionally affected by never ending wars.

nasty fucks

Convert to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Aw, fuck. Realized it was a joke after I posted. Apologies, mate. Was a good joke.

If you ask me, the lack of a major military conflict in the Arab world over the issue of Islam (specifically fought by only arabs) is the main drive for why there is so many extremists.

In the wake of the 30 years war with the rise of Protestantism and the reforms of the Catholic church, you see a morphing of Christanity into a more modern version of itself. Similarly this probably need to occur in the Arab world. The best proof I can point to is those under rule of the Islamic state have zero wish to embrace that ideology after a few tigers have been cut off for smoking. On the other side with more secular forces making ground the conflict will inevitably draw in religious individuals who may not specifically like secularism but oppose extremism.

Clearly there are much more moderates than extremists today, the issue is there hasn't been a conflict pitting these two sides against each other. It would solidify the secular yet religion based beliefs in the end and do away with the Islamic state type fools.

The only alternative I could see would be the rise of an Attatuek esque figure fused with some Hitler. I personally don't believe Arab nationalism is dead, but it does and has lacked a major rallying figure.
>also, the Saudis in their current form have to go.

Even though muslims don't make satires of christ, other people do. But do you see Christians having anywhere near the reaction muslims do? Do you think we'd had a bunch of armed christian fundamentalists attacking Charlie Hebdo if they had made a cartoon mocking Jesus? They absolutely can't take a fucking joke without burning flags and demanding the destruction of the West. Why should we oblige and coddle such irrational savages?

Still have more than half the population of the United States there, but I don't think i ever hear about conflics currently. What do?

>Jews are the absolute masters of cultural subversion
>Muslims are all redpilled about jewery
I don't think it can be done lads.

>Aw, fuck. Realized it was a joke after I posted. Apologies, mate. Was a good joke.

NP.

But for religion? Be wary of zealots of any flavor.

Catholic Church - World's oldest Corporation
Judiasm - Worlds oldest Organized Crime Syndicate
Islam - Worlds oldest Political Movement based on domination and subjugation of women

Bruh, read their news. All the time they have issues, mostly targeting ethnic minorities now. When Islam was taking foothold there were daily killings on non-muslims....

Mudslime create difficult situation for progressives( economic progress). They are really easy to controlled by rumors and fearmongering. Because most of them are politically illiterate, they don't wait to join the bandwagon.

After our strongman died, islamist group sprung up, many which praise when daesh came out. They are basically thugs, with sandnigger attributes.

Funny you say that and my batshit lib father thought i was convert during college, but you're both mistaken.
I'm so glad you made this bread, friendo. It's plagued me for years.

>When Islam was taking foothold there were daily killings on non-muslims....

There still is. It just isn't "newsworthy" by the MSM.

You forget that most of their follower are dumb, which could be traced to their inbred situation and consanguine marriage.

what did you major in?

I agree to a point, but if your blanket characterizations were reality we'd be in a whole lot bigger world of hurt. Compromise is often necessary facilitate life from my experience.

> education meme
what kind of specifically?
Teaching geography, chemistry and arts surely won't chance most believers views on World.
You fuckers need philosophy and stop teaching religious history in schools

Islam grows through stupidity. Its core is dumb and so its reach will reflect that. Hopefully you guys can pull through the disease.

Donkey diddlers aren't allowed to depict people in their memes.

>Islam grows through stupidity.
Islam grows through conquest and violence. And once all non muslims are converted, they will start killing each other instead of infidels over which version of islam is correct.

Then the imams will continue to behave like warlords and try to kill each other to expand power.