ITT: Dumb Cunts that Ruin Everything

Other urls found in this thread:

the-artifice.com/psycho-pass-the-ethics-of-an-ideal-society/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only this motherfucker had learned to calm the fuck down.

She's hardly a dumb cunt. Maybe she needs a few good spankings on a regular basis, but what girl doesn't?

She really ruins everything, but she is far from dumb.

I can't disagree with that one.

Her episode almost soured the series for me. Especially since she's the cause of why all of Junichi's relationships failed.

How bad is she?

pic unrelated

Have you seen Psycho-Pass 2? You honestly need to watch the whole franchise (even though the whole franchise is a masterpiece) if only to see the lengths of bitchiness this shit can achieve.

Oh. It's in my backlog. Reason why I haven't watched it is because I'm lazy. Is season 2 really that bad?

Season 2 gets way more flak than it deserves merely because it stood in the shadow Psycho Pass. I really liked Psycho-Pass 2 but to compare it to the original series and the movie is silly.

It sounds like it's overhated.

Pics unrelated.

To enjoy Psycho-Pass you need to be pretty good at analyzing shows because there are just a shitload of themes and and hidden meaning in the conversations (I've seen analysis channels like anime everyday completely miss the point of Psycho Pass).
After you watch Psycho Pass you can read this linked article for some good analysis.
the-artifice.com/psycho-pass-the-ethics-of-an-ideal-society/

Pretty much this.

Your mom

WORST GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SO BAD I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME

Defend Risa please.

All you need to know is this bitch
Mika Shimotsuki

Legit hate those segments with her and the dumb witch.
Literally unwatchable garbage.