*Blocks Your Path*

"The guns anons, I am taking all of them." Wat do?

mediaite.com/columnists/michael-moore-calls-for-repeal-of-second-amendment/

I'll give you a bullet if you'd like

I'll trade you two scoops for them.

Get a forklift?

>As over 90% of gun violence is committed by men, in order for a man to purchase a gun, he must first get a waiver from his current wife

What a fucking cuck

You know, it's one thing to be a dellusional collectivist leftist, but how can you possibly have the gall to call for greater civic responsibility when you're obese? Jesus fucking christ, has he no self awareness at all?

Repeal all diabetes and blood pressure medication, so he'll die.

I was going to suggest dragging him from a truck but then remembered that we don't make one with a gas turbine

>niggers
>wife
Boi I'm laffen

"you stopped being relivent a few years after Rodger and Me, you're a court jester who thinks he's the royal advisor, and you're going to need a reinforced coffin to contain all that signaled virtue when you die."

Then push him over and run, if he doesn't bust a hip he'll still wobble about doing a fatty turtle roll long enough for me to fuckoff somewhere else.

You'll have to catch me first.

id love to knock out this fat fag with an overhand right

>"The guns anons, I am taking all of them." Wat do?

i know you're hungry mr. moore, but there's a burger joint just down the street.

Have a bullet for free.

I am inclined to see that liberals get their way in banning the gun sales.

Then only the negros and criminals will have guns. Ensuing explosive increase in home invasion and robbery will be fun to watch.

Living in an affluent neighborhood with no worldly dangers, liberals would still be in favor of gun control.

>thinking the government can take away "muh guns" without a civil war happening
Go for broke my dude.

Eat me you fat hack. Wait... on second thought, eat a bullet.

Digits and Michel Moore's weight kills him soon.

they rarely do things quickly. it all happens gradually over the span of years. even if certain guns and accessories are not outright banned, they will heavily discourage their use, because that's how they do things now. they will not take a hardline approach, they win by accumulating small concessions. that's why the slippery slope argument should hardly be considered a fallacy.

The goyim think that we will be happy with taking just the second amendment .

Lol how can they not suspect a thing?

Also, we need to hurry up with the plans of criminalizing the flag and national anthem, there is still work to be done there.

Get the helicopter

Fire indiscriminately.