Negan is one of us. Walking dead actor ripped as nazi racist

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/04/walking-dead-actor-ripped-as-nazi-racist-for-wearing-pro-cop-shirt-but-hes-having-none-of-it/

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/04/walking-dead-actor-ripped-as-nazi-racist-for-wearing-pro-cop-shirt-but-hes-having-none-of-it/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1507217975613.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Negan
fuck off you normie TWD is trash, he'll always be Comedian

>best character on the show
>best actor irl

cool

>Good people matter! You don't

S a v a g e

His jew handlers already made him recant and appologize

This, his apology was full of faggy shit as well.
Also he has said shitlib talking points in the past. He tweeted at Trump to go fuck himself over some sort of racist comment Trump made.

Negan turns into a huge pussy bitch so I hope you fags enjoy that while Rick gets BLACKED.

Negan is the only force for law and order in that brutal world.

>theblaze.com/news/2017/10/04/walking-dead-actor-ripped-as-nazi-racist-for-wearing-pro-cop-shirt-but-hes-having-none-of-it/
Liberals are literally eating themselves alive. They think the Repulicans are doing all the infighting? They dems are in way worse shape. They do not even have a viable candidate for 2020.

*leans back*
WEHELLLL LOOK AT WHAT WEVE GOT HERE LUCILLE ITS A COON
YOU LIKE BASHING COONS DONT YA BABY?
WELL LOOKS LIKE ITS YOUR GOD DAM LUCKY DAY
*leans parallel to the ground*
EENY MEENY MINEY MO CATCH A NIGGER BY THE TOE

cute lolbertarian
i.4cdn.org/pol/1507217975613.png

blue lies matter

based negan

Eat dick nigger lover

Bootlickers are the worst kind of boomer

>my negan

Rick drills oil, he's not getting blacked

Oh shit JDM what are you doing?!

Don't you know in 2017 you have to be a far left mentally ill lunatic or else, you'll get the (((Hollywood))) treatment? I still miss Tim Allen's show. His only crime was having right leaning beliefs.

Only in America can you be labeled a racist and a Nazi for wearing a shirt that supports first responders and law enforcement. You all know the PC and anti-right mental illness is only going to get worse right?

If you don't absolutely despise all white people, then you're a racist Nazi.

Fire this goose stepper NOW!

This guy would be a great Gomez Adams.

at least i can eat something besides dirt you braindead commie

On another note, for anyone who's been reading Season 8 spoilers, please tell me those fucking garbage people are mysteriously killed off with no explanation. No one will miss them.

The Comedian is the most Sup Forums character ever. It's like they modeled him after me and give me a good body.

Whatever you say fag

carl will go crazy and kill himself

everyone will turn against the saviors

a jew will become the ultimate hero of the show

race mixing will save everyone

the tiger will start eating zombies and not get sick

anti-racism, SJW stuff and communism is what will keep everyone alive! (Alexandria and Hilltop will declare war due to "communism vs imperialism")

The zombies (gentiles) will be treated like dirt and cattle and eventually just fade out of relevance.

ya it's called a slippery slope for a reason

Rorschach is even more Sup Forums. He is also a beta manlet.

It's sad that supporting law enforcement is a slippery slope in America. I don't understand how it got this bad. In 2014, it was on the rise but you only saw this garbage on the internet and in small doses.

3 years later, it's mainstream now. Political correctness and mental illness just seems like a way of life that's only growing.

I stopped watching when the main character started fucking that ugly dreadlocked nigger with the katana....

I luaghed at *leans parallel to the ground*

Pls someone draw this

>dumb shit redditor exposes himself then lashes out volume 2 electric boogaloo

Fear the Walking Dead is so much superior
Black guys are either dead or gay.
Mostly whites and Mexicans around.
Too bad about the white lolis they killed last episode.

Nah, he's just some guy.
this whole /ourguy/ shit needs to stop. It's distracting.

do you even have the guts to kill someone? but not go to the gym?

This guy is one of the biggest liberals on the planet. He owns a farm where he rescues animals from slaughter houses and hes a commentator on huffington post.

Holy shit. You guys have internet in Thailand? I thought it was still kinda bath house looking like from those Pirates movies in Singapore.

>A decent portion of the US population thinks supporting American police makes you a Nazi
Accelerationism. Even four years ago this would have seemed batshit crazy to even the far left, now it's normal.