What actual difficulties do women in western society face?

What actual difficulties do women in western society face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being fat.

Almost none at all. Their biggest problem is that not every man is Chad.

>unzips dick

and ugly
and old

Being morons.

Men age, women rot.

Literally none, except for being brainwashed into degenerate whore culture.

They get laughed at when they ask stupid questions of a professional athlete.

Sometimes the pool water is chilly, and there's bugs floating on top that have to be skimmed off

Trusting shitty men.
Modern feminism is marxist in nature, it therefore encourages masculine values.

Not enough men willing to step up and be the head of the household

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Giving birth, dealing with children poorly, each other.

overcoming the patriarchy and being slut shamed by little dick white boy virgins.

What’s for dinner tonight user

the left one's belly button is sticking out

This

Ohh we are having Korean?

Looks liker her fingers

So salty (and barren), I love it.

You’re taking me to the waterfront after? *blush*

Judging by that picture and the empty table, it looks like we're having a fine African cuisine.

They have to work instead of the "oppression" of staying home all day and cleaning the house/getting groceries. Thx jewish 'feminists'

not having the source to that

You are so romantic user!

>Whatever you fucking order moron, we're at a fucking restaurant for christ sake. My fucking God why the fuck do you ask this ever damn time? This isn't your fucking kitchen!

Abundance of food is a great challenge for their minimal amount of willpower

Here in the UK, they surprisingly do face a number of difficulties. They're just so minor, and mostly dying out, that men don't give a shit.

Black cock is only about 13% of the population so they it's really hard for them to find a mate

>Being chaste and getting married in 2017 because muh sky daddy

>staying pretty
>ageing

>feet in the ganjes
ISHYGDDT

Mmmm I can smell the finely baked Communist cuisine.

Girl here. Not much. I'm successful and also not super attractive (=fat) but I still get some on the regular.

Not enough BBC to stretch em out

relevant

They have to decide which Chad to choose on Tinder every night.

checked for humour

Staying desirable to family, marriage, and a real life. They find it nearly impossible in fact.

Post girls in flagkinis

Fat, ugly, unintelligent women actually have it pretty rough. Add "being black" to that list and its just Hell.

If I woke up tomorrow and was some 10/10 hottie I'd be on fucking easy street but if I woke up as some 1/10 hambeast I'd just end it all.

Men who complain about how all women have it so easy are just as bad as women who complain about how easy men have it. The reality is attractive people have it easier and since men have lower standards than women its easier to be an attractive woman than an attractive man.

none, women live life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled

Apparently sexual objectification is one of the worst things that can happen to a woman

Not finding a chad ENOUGH of a guy.

keep in mind most of your /r9k/ whining bullshit only applies to the ~15% of the population that's actually attractive and the rest have to put up with that same /r9k/ misogyny

>Chang is angry that John is fucking his sister...
Posting pics and jerking off won't give you a gf m8.

>willfully destroying civilization in any era ever
>because muh "I get to be a soulless whore tee hee"

Having much of their worth be dependent on looks, and either being borderline worthless if they're not good looking enough, or becoming worthless as they age
Don't get taken seriously on the job, are often patronized by men
Menstruation and everything that comes with it - hormonally-driven mood swings, PMS, cramps, period shits etc. etc.

That's a pretty big one. Their life is far worse than men's, if they can't find a husband. They are faced with their inferiority every day and have to work shitty jobs that eat away their soul. Female is privilige should only be considered for attractive females.
Lesbianism and feminism is their coping mechanism with this harsh reality.

If you were truly unintelligent you'd literally be too stupid to understand or care about this.

They have an immense difficulty deciding which dicks they are going to let cum all over their face

>will be dust in 100 years
>cares about the future

topjej

Paying the toll

>Their biggest problem is that not every man is Chad.

Literally this, also that Chad won't fuck them.

OMGGGG!!!!!
Tell me a good reason to not rape this beauty Sup Forums?

>>amwf_world
kek'd

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

>t. average democrat

Depression since they live hedonistic lives where everything is handed to them

Choosing poorly

Themselves

bawww i have it harder than girls i'm a male i can't just get married and have a man take care of me also women suck and they shouldn't be working feminism ruined society

also all the average-ugly people saying attractive people have it easier don't even know what they're talking about.

i hate you all kys

How exactly are they to blame for that?
It's men that give them everything and are fine with this.

that's not the ganjes it's the 9/11 memorial you ignorant pig

>t. voted for donald fucking trump

you're part of the reason we went to DONALD FUCKING TRUMP and had him read us a prepared statement about banishing evil to the dark realm instead of just saying we're coming for the guns. Fuck him and fuck you. If that moment and what happened in Vegas didn't wake you up even a little bit then you're beyond saving.

lmao spot the roastie

When they get laughed at by a football player it's a national headline even though it happens to men daily and everyone goes about their business

Mental health.

Yes. The main problem with feminism and other female bullshit is that there are too many men willing to go along with it in the hopes of getting their dick wet.

Men treating them like objects

Mate if you're getting laughed at by footballers every day I would consider suicide

It wasn't even an insult. He was implying that by asking about passing routes that she is already head and shoulders above her male colleagues.

With the case of being fat their inferiority is caused by their own will. Most women are born attractive. Men rate women higher than women rate men. But yes the life of an ugly women sucks. They still will find lust but most likely will never be in a satisfying long term love.

toll collectors

Blame? The question was "what difficulties so they face." I didn't blame anyone. They DO live hedonistic lives

Being forced to live in a feminist world when all you want is a family with lots of babies is depressing.

Being treated like an object to be admired or worshiped, instead of being treated like a human being.

Not having the same brain power as men, so your shitty math skills prevent you from pursuing a career that pays a decent salary and promises longevity.

this is why people like you need to culled

Instead of choosing to see the positive side of this revelation, that allows you to be a fulfilled human being by living a life that gives honor to your blood, you choose to be decadent, lethargic, nihilistic, slothful, hedonistic and in all things FUCKING DEGENERATE.

Honestly she does look like something Elon Musk might be interested in.
>something someone else thought of ages ago
>giant money sink
>will never work

I can’t tell if this is serious or not

Decisions, and BMI definitely.

Hot but clearly shooped. I didn't even read whatever you posted.

themselves

mainly liberalism telling them it's okay to be obese, they should spurn family creation and be career-oriented, and they can race mix without consequence

>Instead of choosing to see the positive side of this revelation
>Implying living totally detached from objective morality and enjoying yourself to the full without harming others is negative

Psuedopregnancy.

It is being used as a tool by Jews to destroy white civilization. Just look at Merkel

shooting through windows is now "removing them"

did i just get baited

Dead serious. I realize I went off topic but you brought the Democrat thing. I just had a bit of a bingo moment watching him give that speech after Vegas, I realized just how messed up our situation is right now in terms of guns and leadership.

Who are these demon semens?

>falling for the gangnam style jew

>when a liberal tries to say man exists in a vacuum

I'm not sure what your point is here. No one is giving up their guns, regardless of who the President is.

kek

I wouldn't want to be a woman. They start off life easy mode then things slowly become more difficult as they get uglier. It's like the opposite of being a man.

Reminds me what a hijabi told me after I took her home from the gym.

Checked. Asad should be calling it the bukake gun but no fun allowed.

what?

you must give up your guns. you will when the day comes you or your loved one is penned in like an animal and culled like those poor folks in vegas. eventually something has got to give. it's going to get to the point this kind of thing happens daily, multiple times even. that is not america.

>male
>attractive.
>18 plus
>drafted
>die
>wome
>get knocked up.
>WAH WAH CHADS AND BETAS PROVIDE FOR ME NOW THAT MY HUSBAND'S DEAD WAH.

What is makeup? What is going on a diet?

Men have to make a minimum height they can't do anything about. They can't disguise ugliness with makeup. They cannot disguise their net worth.